Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Holy gently caress, just drove past a real Probot, it was waving and everything. Going to try to go back ajd get a pictute of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The Pig episode with Keaton has some incredible Peggy content.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Nooner posted:

Holy gently caress, just drove past a real Probot, it was waving and everything. Going to try to go back ajd get a pictute of it

Welp, I know which episode I'm rewatching while drinking tonight. Does anyone have any other Peggy episode suggestions to watch as an accompaniment? I know I watched the Michael Keaton one fairly recently.

I say life is a series of compromises at work all the time.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

"Dammit Bill, why the hell did you give away all your money to a lady in a hot tub on the internet!?"

"I didn't just give it away Hank, I donated it. She said my name and everything. Well, she said 'Billdozer76' but that's me."

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

What about your idea about the two dogs?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ornery and Hornery posted:

The Pig episode with Keaton has some incredible Peggy content.

I love the part where Hank complains about renting his costume, which is just his normal outfit of a white t-shirt and jeans, except with a pack of smokes rolled up in one sleeve.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

PinheadSlim posted:

"Dammit Bill, why the hell did you give away all your money to a lady in a hot tub on the internet!?"

"I didn't just give it away Hank, I donated it. She said my name and everything. Well, she said 'Billdozer76' but that's me."

"Cmon Bill wake up! That wasn't a lady, that was one of Elon Musks fembots. Come 2030 you can buy one for $10,000; Joseph is saving up already."

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

muscles like this! posted:

I love the part where Hank complains about renting his costume, which is just his normal outfit of a white t-shirt and jeans, except with a pack of smokes rolled up in one sleeve.

I love Peggy screaming up at the hot air balloon.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Now Bobby when I was your age, we had these things called 'songs.' They were two-minute stories of people falling in love or burning down Georgia.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The part in Dale losing leadership of the gun club where Hank is telling the crazy guy something like "this is all a big misunderstanding, you're gonna find this funny-" and Bill cuts in with "Dale's comin' to kill you!" cracks me the gently caress up even thinking about it.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The part in Dale losing leadership of the gun club where Hank is telling the crazy guy something like "this is all a big misunderstanding, you're gonna find this funny-" and Bill cuts in with "Dale's comin' to kill you!" cracks me the gently caress up even thinking about it.

The Bill slap is just the cherry on top

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Parents without internet should have their children taken away.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I wish I could have been in the writers’ room when the “narrow eurethra” idea was first pitched.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Doppelganger posted:

I wish I could have been in the writers’ room when the “narrow eurethra” idea was first pitched.

And the pronunciation of "narrah u-ree-tee."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I just bought Dale's hat. Wingo.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

That ep where Peggy confronts Hank's dad on his death bed was such a unique and loving awesome scene. I can't think of any other scene in KoTH that is as dramatic and emotional.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Shageletic posted:

That ep where Peggy confronts Hank's dad on his death bed was such a unique and loving awesome scene. I can't think of any other scene in KoTH that is as dramatic and emotional.

I love this scene because it's the only realistic "oh they're dead, oh they're not, oh wait they stopped breathing again, oh there goes the pulse still beeping, oh I think they're breathing again" hospital death scene I've ever seen on TV.

It's a supremely weird experience, I've been through it a couple of times with grandparents.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mr. Reaper, I'd prefer it if you puts your hood back on.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
It only happens a handful of times in the series, but I love watching Hank come to Bobby’s rescue when some adult is about to harm him.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

But Ladybird is thirteen!

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

But Ladybird is thirteen!

Ladybird hates you!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

https://www.lpgasmagazine.com/king-of-the-hill-leaving-lasting-impression-on-propane-industry/

Irl propane people seem to share hank's passion

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

True many of us have become propane maniacs thanks to the show.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

This always reminds me of the first boss from Kid Nikki, "Death Breath"

I have very mixed feelings about that game.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Topsy, do something!

Oh, something else!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

GolfHole posted:

I just bought Dale's hat. Wingo.

Well, if I'm gonna spend money on it, I gotta know its Jack Ruby's hat!

Okay, what colors does it come in?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bill is headed back to the old country.

https://twitter.com/wdsu/status/140...ingawful.com%2F

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Imagine I quoted the Kitchen scene with Bill and Gilbert. God I wish we had gotten more than two episodes of Gilbert.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Thirty-five years.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What would you have done with your streetwalker's gold, eh? Bought more of these?! "Double-Stuffed...Chocolate Sandwich Cookies"? J'accuse!!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

TheKingslayer posted:

What would you have done with your streetwalker's gold, eh? Bought more of these?! "Double-Stuffed...Chocolate Sandwich Cookies"? J'accuse!!

How many shows can revive a hit single-use character nearly a decade after the fact and give them lines just as good as the original?

"I believe it was Lucretius who said nothing human disgusts me."

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I keep hearing about this 'Dauterive pride' but all i see is a crying drunk and an angry sissy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I legit wouldn't fight gilbert

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Get 'em Topsy!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
https://youtu.be/-ozyEF3ZdyA

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Milo and POTUS posted:

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society

Milo and POTUS posted:

Even if you won (you wouldn't), you'd be changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE posted:

Even if you won (you wouldn't), you'd be changed.