Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

whenever one of my fellow imps gets a probie in the other forums i just politely let the mod know that they have no honor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao

Also wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

You must never watch this film. Never.

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

[lemme write some crazy manifesto-like post about the manifesto guy, surely impzone especially will love this and its definitely not weird or out of place]
lmfao whats wrong with me? Glad you guys got a laugh out of
my sleep-deprived .zip induced fugue-state posting though. Sorry again about that poo poo and I will gently caress off back to losing money on sports and lurking

made this my phone lock screen lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just dont be a freak.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If you're a nasty little freak and you get caught you should neither roll with the punches nor try to do a weird apology. Simply lay low for a while and act like it never happened.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Lmfao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Zomblified posted:

nice! glad its not bothering you :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

If you're a nasty little freak and you get caught you should neither roll with the punches nor try to do a weird apology. Simply lay low for a while and act like it never happened.

this.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

waiting for the pm

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

waiting for the pm

i can forward you mine

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao at everything

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
Thanks for the PM. Say what you will about Zombified, he's always never been less than a professional. Absolutely you can use me as a reference.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a 6’4 giant kickboxer and wrestler from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My sister was a top League of Legends player and cosplay enthusiast with webbed feet.

lmao

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Zomblified posted:

[lemme write some crazy manifesto-like post about the manifesto guy, surely impzone especially will love this and its definitely not weird or out of place]
my sleep-deprived .zip induced fugue-state posting though. Sorry again about that poo poo and I will gently caress off back to losing money on sports and lurking

Same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at the last page

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Zomblified posted:

still laughing at the lock screen. what game? same with your previous manifesto, sir.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Gonna stay up for 48 hours to make the most f*cked up yet funny effort post yet. It’s ironic though

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

IMP: this Leffen stuff is pretty crazy haha

PYF LURKER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwoh5l8bWyQ

lol

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a 6’4 giant kickboxer and wrestler from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My sister was a top League of Legends player and cosplay enthusiast with webbed feet.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

Thanks for the PM. Say what you will about Zombified, he's always never been less than a professional. Absolutely you can use me as a reference.

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zomblified posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

congrats on the kid and sorry your sister got creeped on. there's an alternate universe where you post a single tldr sentence and slowly trickle out the details and the thread gets goldmined because of how insane this nutjob is, but you chose this universe instead. Learn from your mistake and go in peace. and for the love of god, never ever post in the imp zone again

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Klowner posted:

congrats on the kid and sorry your sister got creeped on. there's an alternate universe where you post a single tldr sentence and slowly trickle out the details and the thread gets goldmined because of how insane this nutjob is, but you chose this universe instead. Learn from your mistake and go in peace. and for the love of god, never ever post in the imp zone again

Klowner laying down the mfing facts :staredog:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jun 15, 2021

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what on earth is happening

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Crack pipe posts ftw

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Fucker posted:

nice! glad its not bothering you :)

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you may probate one but two more will take their place

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

what on earth is happening

*waving imps to the tornado shelter* Oh yeah... THIS is happening!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arrhythmia posted: