Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Tubgoat posted:

Israel's interests are certainly prioritised over any of the 50 official states or unrepresented states.

No they aren’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lol he's gone

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Don't worry, he'll be back as soon as he pushes a poison pill bill that collapses the government (ala the King-Byng Affair) in the next few weeks/months.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Deuces, Bibi

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Lol theres only a 12% different in support/oppose among the right-wingers

https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1403741556650262534?s=20

DFP is the mcweenie joint right

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
So the centrist cuck thinks that Bennett is just going to let him be PM in 2 years? That is what the plan is?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mcmagic posted:

So the centrist cuck thinks that Bennett is just going to let him be PM in 2 years? That is what the plan is?

pretty much and the arab nationalist party guy thinks this guy who literally made a party just to call bibi a palestine loving pussy who's not even Jewish enough will totally protect arab sovereignty.

I'm happy bibi ate poo poo but this dude's gonna fuckin do some real horror

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

sexpig by night posted:

I'm happy bibi ate poo poo but this dude's gonna fuckin do some real horror

Bennet seems way more fash than Bibi so yeah this is still bad

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Eve Fartlow is now retweeting Ian Miles Cheong

Another successful radicalization

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is what Israeli voters want and they are going to revolt in 2 years when they have to switch power.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

This book is gonna turn me into an unironic Islamist by the end of it

Which book is this?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Eve Fartlow is now retweeting Ian Miles Cheong

Good thing Ian has never said anything scalding in some forums several years ago.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Bennet seems way more fash than Bibi so yeah this is still bad

he's got about all the same fashy views as Bibi (though he's a bit more overt like outright saying 'the West Bank is Israeli actually' instead of just dancing around it like Bibi) but he's also an insanely religious flavor of fash that's actually quite new for Israel, so he's gonna find some whole new fun angles of evil to do!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Nah, that flavor was part of bibi's coalition all along. Including Bennet himself.

An important aspect of this new government is that literally every party in it except Meretz and Ra'am used to be in coalition with Bibi at one time or another. Everything is going to be the exact same as before, except the haredim will get their feelings hurt and some Bedouin and Arab communities in the Negev might get some more funding

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The only reason this coalition happened at all is because they were afraid a 5th election still wouldn't be able to unseat Netanyahu.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Reverend Dr posted:

zion born crock

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

What's going to stop Likud from shoveling a "Kill all Muslims" bill and forcing an up-down vote in order to force Yamina, etc. to either back it (and collapse the coalition) or to vote against it/vote to block it from going to a vote (and get it used against them at the next election)? I just don't see how it's going to last 2 months, much less 2 years since Bibi holds the ability to collapse the coalition pretty easily since there are very few areas of overlap other than "gently caress Bibi".

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Yall really never heard of the black israelites? They're the dudes in new York making simp suit libs literally lick their boots on the street lol.

they're not just in new york lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

XMNN posted:

death to israel

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

Their other options are Vancouver, BC or all the way down to Baja California. Notably this means that they'd have to import their goods into Canada/Mexico and then export again to the US.

Actions are being organized in Canada now too

https://twitter.com/SamidounPP/status/1404150870334377987?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Rah! posted:

they're not just in new york lol

I remember there was a conspiracy floating around Tulsa twitter a couple years ago that a state appointed museum curator was a Black Hebrew Israelite.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Horseshoe theory posted:

What's going to stop Likud from shoveling a "Kill all Muslims" bill and forcing an up-down vote in order to force Yamina, etc. to either back it (and collapse the coalition) or to vote against it/vote to block it from going to a vote (and get it used against them at the next election)? I just don't see how it's going to last 2 months, much less 2 years since Bibi holds the ability to collapse the coalition pretty easily since there are very few areas of overlap other than "gently caress Bibi".

so if Netanyahu is no longer PM he's no longer immune to corruption prosecution right? so if he gets jailed for that who is his successor?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I remember there was a conspiracy floating around Tulsa twitter a couple years ago that a state appointed museum curator was a Black Hebrew Israelite.

lol

maybe NYC is ground zero (:trumppop:) but i know that i've seen them in SF and Oakland at least

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/latimesopinion/status/1404227231967236099

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

looks like hes about to grab the levers titled "genocide" and "theft" and start ramming them all over the place :vince:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The guy who wrote that op-ed ragequit an interview with Isaac Chotiner once Chotiner pointed out he was born in New York so why does he get to claim all the land in Palestine.

quote:

Just to be clear: You were born in New York, correct?

I was.

So you think that you, as a Jewish person born in New York, have a right to be anywhere in Israel—

Absolutely.

Plus the West Bank, plus Gaza.

Absolutely. Not Gaza. We can debate whether Gaza is part of the land of Israel.

O.K., Israel plus the West Bank.

Even if you wanted to include Gaza, I’d say absolutely, yeah. The question is what is smart. What’s possible.

Who gave you the right to live anywhere you want in the West Bank? That’s what I am trying to understand.

Absolutely.

Where did you get that right?

It’s my heritage for three thousand years. It’s the same exact right I have from where I am talking to you. I am talking to you from Jaffa. I live in Jaffa. The same right I have to live in Jaffa I have in [the settlement] Beit El or Efrat, or in Hebron. Exact same right. Take away one right, the other right makes no sense. By the way, P.S., most of the lands of pre-1967 Israel are not even in the Bible. Haifa is not in the Bible; Tel Aviv is not in the Bible.

O.K., I just want to understand this because I don’t want to misunderstand it. You are saying there are Palestinians living in various areas of the West Bank right now—

There are, indeed.

—which may or may not at some point become a state. But you are saying that, wherever they are living, they have less right to be there than you as a Jew born in New York.

I didn’t say that. Don’t impute words to me I didn’t say.

I’m sorry, I thought you just said that.

No, I did not say that in any way. Listen, I don’t think I want to continue this interview. I don’t think this is a constructive interview. You can do with it—I would like to request you withdraw it. I don’t think you are actually interested in anything I have to say. And that’s been my experience with The New Yorker all the time. You guys are just into delegitimization. You are not really interested. Why don’t we call it quits right here, and I will pull this interview? I am relying on you to do that, as a journalist.

I have some other questions you might be interested in.

I’m sorry, I am not interested, because you are not interested in anything I have to say. I get it. I get what you are trying to do. You are not actively participating. That’s it. Let’s just pull it.

You don’t even want to hear my other questions?

Nah, not really.

I am curious about American-Israeli relations.

But you are not interested in this; you are not actually interested in what I have to say. And I can see already you are going to put things in my mouth that you have taken out of context.

I am not going to take anything out of context.

Sure you are. You already have in the questions. Your questions are hostile, but they are not even informed hostile. You are not that good. So let’s just pull it, and we will call it quits, and please don’t call me again. Take care. [Hangs up.]

Groovelord Neato has issued a correction as of 01:09 on Jun 14, 2021

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a diverse coalition of nazis lmao

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

The guy who wrote that op-ed ragequit an interview with Isaac Chotiner once Chotiner pointed out he was born in New York so why does he get to claim all the land in Palestine.

Yaakov Kirschen wrote the Op-Ed?! :eyepop:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Rah! posted:

a diverse coalition of nazis lmao

The real Red/Brown alliance.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
palestine-american fighter wins his main card UFC bout. strangely enough, he was the only one not to be interviewed afterwards!

https://twitter.com/KhaledBeydoun/status/1403910626431442945?s=20

crepeface posted:

did they not let belal talk because they were worried about which Israel he was going to call out?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

crepeface posted:

palestine-american fighter wins his main card UFC bout. strangely enough, he was the only one not to be interviewed afterwards!

https://twitter.com/KhaledBeydoun/status/1403910626431442945?s=20

is MMA openly zionist or is it just part of being chud leaning generally

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm the deathly silence to this op-ed

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

it's quite an achievement

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Marzzle posted:

is MMA openly zionist or is it just part of being chud leaning generally

the answer can be found in the ufc's parent company, endeavor, whose ceo is ari emanuel.

quote:

His father, Jerusalem-born Dr. Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician who was active in the Irgun, a hardline Zionist militant group that operated in Mandatory Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s

if you asked mma fans about israel most fans would probably respond with "yeah, he's such a dominate champion, but he's such a goofy weeb. really feel like only someone with great fight discipline and a smart corner to avoid falling for his tricky head movement and focus on his body/legs"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Adesanya

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

20k followers lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

????????????

https://twitter.com/Noyalevy_/status/1403096246521368582?s=20

Everyone doing this looks incredibly White and European.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1404500914854150146?s=20
https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1404374896172490755?s=20

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Groovelord Neato posted:

????????????

idgi

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

They're trying to say they don't look like white Europeans.

Using a backwards language kinda hosed up the formatting but it's supposed to be:

Them: "Zionists are white Europeans"
The Zionists: [selfie of what they presume to be someone who doesn't look like a white European).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

????????????

I find this obvious cracker lady's face deeply unsettling for reasons I can't quite articulate