Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Miles Prower "Tails"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Fungah! posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EVIL Gibson posted:

so hax$ is a creeper but I respect the product he made. carpal tunnel leading to/also early arthritis sucks for people that like playing games can feel "huh, I guess I can't do that anymore" (or type, or write, or do anything with the hands )

I try to avoid cramped controllers because serious arthritis is in my family . Yep, I was the monster that preferred this fine controller because of my disgusting giant hands.

edit: oh wait, I need to add something funny. uuhhhhhh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There’s something in the water around here dude. Lfmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

EVIL Gibson posted:

so hax$ is a creeper but I respect the product he made. carpal tunnel leading to/also early arthritis sucks for people that like playing games can feel "huh, I guess I can't do that anymore" (or type, or write, or do anything with the hands )

I try to avoid cramped controllers because serious arthritis is in my family . Yep, I was the monster that preferred this fine controller because of my disgusting giant hands.

thank gently caress you have arthritis or you might have ended up typing even more

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh gently caress. This earnest bit of information about myself is loving cringe without a 400 year old AGdQ thread gif. Lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

thank gently caress you have arthritis or you might have ended up typing even more

Wormskull posted:

Oh gently caress. This earnest bit of information about myself is loving cringe without a 400 year old AGdQ thread gif. Lmfao.

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He suplexed the train! YAAAEESSSSSSSSAAHH!!!!!! *lifts up lil arms to reveal giant belly button*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He suplexed the train! YAAAEESSSSSSSSAAHH!!!!!! *lifts up lil arms to reveal giant belly button*

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

So basically I have Wernhard’s syndrome, which means that I develop abnormally large amounts of taint hair but no eyebrows. It’s tough, but PSVR is great because you can get multiple facial attachment with options.

Uhhhh anyway, save the animals (Super Metroid speed running) HOIPE

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My parents are getting divorced.

[cats-howareyougentlemen.jpg]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

insane anime posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

So basically I have Wernhard’s syndrome, which means that I develop abnormally large amounts of taint hair but no eyebrows. It’s tough, but PSVR is great because you can get multiple facial attachment with options.

Uhhhh anyway, save the animals (Super Metroid speed running) HOIPE

Lol

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
lmao at the last two pages

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The cake is a lie… and so is my father’s name on my birth certificate XD

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

this guy tried to delete his post like a loving moron lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
so MindGeek is a creeper but I respect the product they made. micro dick leading to/also early erectile dysfunction sucks for people that like jacking off can feel "huh, I guess I can't do that anymore" (or type, or write, or do anything with the dick )

I try to avoid jerking off because serious arthritis is in my family . Yep, I was the monster that preferred this fine controller because it fit up my rear end.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
and thats the original. exactly how it was written

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

insane anime posted:

so MindGeek is a creeper but I respect the product they made. micro dick leading to/also early erectile dysfunction sucks for people that like jacking off can feel "huh, I guess I can't do that anymore" (or type, or write, or do anything with the dick )

I try to avoid jerking off because serious arthritis is in my family . Yep, I was the monster that preferred this fine controller because it fit up my rear end.

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lmao at everything forever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

insane anime posted:

Lmao that's pretty good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Weirdos rolling into the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpear_JiEy0

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The IK experience for the last couple of weeks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted: