Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Okay thanks, this sounds like a whole load of loving nothing and not even in a fun way, just transparently desperate

I completely believe that Dore has done some real pest poo poo but the TYT well is so thoroughly poisoned if they told me the sky was blue I'd look out the window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
TYT was for Bernie during 2015 so I was a paying member until around 2017. Anything they hit Dore with is going to look bad on them as well so not sure what's going on trying to act super woke with all of it when Cenk himself has gotten into poo poo for things he's said on the show. Dore got them when he said they wanted to be a "Liberal Howard Stern." It was very sexual at times so it's going to be a pain for them to say what was "ok" and what wasn't especially since they laughed at Dore's jokes on air.

Dore's dumb but he's got them because Cenk thinks he can BS his way out of it.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
I almost forgot about all the sex poo poo Cenk was forced out of the Justice Democrats for. Jfc this moron has bad optics

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Remember when Cenk's big political action was trying to get a new constitutional convention to get money out of politics?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

some plague rats posted:

Okay thanks, this sounds like a whole load of loving nothing and not even in a fun way, just transparently desperate

I completely believe that Dore has done some real pest poo poo but the TYT well is so thoroughly poisoned if they told me the sky was blue I'd look out the window

dumb distraction from actual issues that effect actual people by trashy msnbc

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 09:12 on Jun 15, 2021

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
If you take his word for it ( you shouldn't ) - he made a joke normal for that work space. I mean, Cenk can't hide from the same poo poo he's said on his own show over the years. Why is cenk getting a pass? No one is looking good for a super woke argument.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Lets go cenks baby love da cenks

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Delta-Wye posted:

otoh, here is her very professional outfit for this episode:

she's a real piece of poo poo but let's not do this one, cmon

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

some plague rats posted:

she's a real piece of poo poo but let's not do this one, cmon

eh fair enough

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 09:11 on Jun 15, 2021

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
K

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
in summary:

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
hahaha oh man, i love bits! you could say I'm a fan of comedy

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Somebody should've told TYT that the Democrats killed #MeToo in order to get Joe Biden elected! In all seriousness though, that Dore vs. Ana stuff is hearsay and I'm not gonna pretend to know what really happened, especially when the two have publicly hated eachother's guts for a long time now. Though I will say its hard to ignore the fact that TYT has every reason to try and ruin/silence Dore right now. Dore has been knocking them hard for 6 months now and they can't just dismiss him as a hilariously stupid right wing convert sellout like Dave Rubin.

What actually pisses me off though is Cenk and Ana are now calling everyone at the grayzone and Greenwald fake leftists and even secret right wingers(lol) now because they don't spend their time and energy talking about how bad Trump, Putin, and Assad are. They deserve all the poo poo online they're about to get for that nonsense. Stuff like that is what is undoing them, not Jimmy Dore.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Dore is dumb but he's still a leftist. I don't give a poo poo that it's a grift because then he's been grifting a fuckin' long time. He says dumb poo poo but for the most part his heart has been in the same space it's always been. TYT trying this poo poo is so very stupid because all it takes is someone going through their old material to show they are saying the opposite of what they said prior to when they took money from a major democratic source. Someone already did this with Cenk and the "Syrian Gas" story so I don't know what the gently caress he's thinking with "Dore says sexually demeaning poo poo" and old TYT is pretty much just that for "bonus" content.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Jimmy "sex offen-"Dore

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jimmy "sex offen-"Dore

lmao

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

who would have thought that youtube wouldn't be the best outlet for the new new left

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

I'm not watching this stupid poo poo. Someone who has give me the gist of it

TYT is 200% Not Mad at Jimmy for being right about like, everything

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

whenever I see some kind of "news" or personality "back & forth" that involves Dore, I aggressively try not to learn about or waste time on it lol.

it's funny if people will forget this was about Aaron Mate and ends up being a bigger circus. lots of posts of Assad laughing in the future I feel

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Zmej posted:

whenever I see some kind of "news" or personality "back & forth" that involves Dore, I aggressively try not to learn about or waste time on it lol.

it's funny if people will forget this was about Aaron Mate and ends up being a bigger circus. lots of posts of Assad laughing in the future I feel

cenk and anna will probably die now for wanting assad to go or at least have their show canceled

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Zmej posted:

It's just devolved into "left" winged media types calling each other grifters. This whole thread is a great example of that.

https://twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/1403387802813833218

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1404798011671203840

wtf Dore doesn't say anything like that at all in the clip

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"i said something howard stern-y when tyt was trying to do the howard stern but woke bit, ana thought it was over the line and i immediately delivered a hand-written apology. clearly i'm a sexual abuser"

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

gradenko_2000 posted:

god that Matthew dmitri guy suuuuucks

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's just devolved into "left" winged media types calling each other grifters. This whole thread is a great example of that.

https://twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/1403387802813833218

Yeah but TYT took 20 million dollars from Demoratic donors, so in this case it's true. Also, not really leftist.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It owns how Jimmy naturally comes off as the biggest douchebag in literally every encounter and yet he continues to be the one who is correct every time lmao.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
To any DNC donors reading this I mod GBS and will sell out all of my principles for a mere $5m

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

gradenko_2000 posted:

in the next clip the guy posted, jimmy said: one day she wore a miniskirt to work and bent over and flashed everybody, and he said "nice new skirt" and people laughed and she was embarrassed, so he wrote her an apology card the next day and said he wouldnt make fun of her clothing anymore

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

fart simpson posted:

in the next clip the guy posted, jimmy said: one day she wore a miniskirt to work and bent over and flashed everybody, and he said "nice new skirt" and people laughed and she was embarrassed, so he wrote her an apology card the next day and said he wouldnt make fun of her clothing anymore

more than enough to be labeled a rapist by some cspammers

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

The worst part about all this is that they’re making me start to like Jimmy Dore

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

more than enough to be labeled a rapist by some cspammers

b8

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
The TYT corporation exploiting MeToo in order to silence a pothead in his garage from taking their audience is completely on brand for them

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
lol

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1404820355043237894?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:anachamp: when

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

and yet, true

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

and yet, true

since when

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

since when

We do tend to believe women in c-spam.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Stevie Lee posted:

since when

idk when was cspam created

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

idk when was cspam created

oh i thought usually it was people accused of rape that got labeled rapists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gresh posted:

What actually pisses me off though is Cenk and Ana are now calling everyone at the grayzone and Greenwald fake leftists and even secret right wingers(lol) now because they don't spend their time and energy talking about how bad Trump, Putin, and Assad are. They deserve all the poo poo online they're about to get for that nonsense. Stuff like that is what is undoing them, not Jimmy Dore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBh-ivZ5C-w&t=2985s