Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

heehee posted:

had a dream last night it was a botw 2 preview to start the show off, then 5 new indie games with japanese names and that was it

pretty sure that's what we're gonna get Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some sort of Super Monkey Ball title that might be a remake of the first two games leaked so they'll probably show that off

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some sort of Super Monkey Ball title that might be a remake of the first two games leaked so they'll probably show that off

that'd be pretty sick, i have really fond memories of SMB2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

super smash ball where its super monkey ball but with the whole nintenfo stable. MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also Minecraft

(Said like Gimli) And Minecraft!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Hot Smash rumor is that the new characters being announced are Master Chief and then the 4 champions from BOTW who will all share a slot somehow

Sounds real

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

tbh i’ll be excited with anything nintendo throws at us

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i want to see some goofy people play video games today, and maybe see eiji aonuma make some zelda jokes.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

three hours of treehouse afterwards, hosanna

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

This. But it will still be good by any standard, amen.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

if any leak is actually true can it please be the one where the mario odyssey team has been working on a 3D donkey kong

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

when supper was ended iwata took the switch and raised it up. "take this, all of you, and play it. this is the console of my blood, which will be given for you and for all, so that square enix's sins may be forgiven."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the one thing that leaked in a 100% verifiable way ws a release date for SMT5 so nintendo's already playin with house money. give me literally anything else and it'll be a godly conference

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
4 years ago

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(me, understanding betting terms) Yeah, they've already split the honey. and are all in too.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(me, understanding betting terms) Yeah, they've already split the honey. and are all in too.

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

scary ghost dog posted:

i love being forcefed slop by nintendo like a piggy at the trough

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Excited for Nintendo to salvage this miserable E3 and blow every other company's presentation away

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lobster Harmonica posted:

if any leak is actually true can it please be the one where the mario odyssey team has been working on a 3D donkey kong

I hope they're making Odyssey 2. Galaxy 2 proved that Nintendo can do the best direct "level pack" sequels in the world. Speaking of Galaxy 2....

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

we’re ready

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope they're making Odyssey 2. Galaxy 2 proved that Nintendo can do the best direct "level pack" sequels in the world. Speaking of Galaxy 2....

i didn't like galaxy 1 much, but galaxy 2 is one of my all time favorite games. on the other hand i really liked odyssey. so if odyssey 2 is a similar level of improvement then it stands to say that it'll be the greatest game ever made :pray:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

this

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Nostradingus posted:

Excited for Nintendo to salvage this miserable E3 and blow every other company's presentation away

this unironically. my hopes this year were aimed at the dragon quest stream and nintendo's conference so I'm ready to be 2 for 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'll just say it. goku for smash

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Master Chief in Smash

goferchan posted:

Hot Smash rumor is that the new characters being announced are Master Chief

No.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i didn't like galaxy 1 much, but galaxy 2 is one of my all time favorite games.

I'm glad galaxy 1 being kind of boring but galaxy 2 being a masterpiece isn't just me

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

there's a dude in the Games Switch thread asking if we're gonna get any 3DS games and I kinda think it might happen?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

there's a dude in the Games Switch thread asking if we're gonna get any 3DS games and I kinda think it might happen?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The direct is "focused exclusively on Nintendo Switch software"

break the news gently & no sudden movements

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i bought Persona Q2 in like 2019 which is insane but no I think 3ds is done

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

3DS games as in games previously released on 3DS being ported to Switch? I’d bet on at least one or two of those. Games actually for the 3DS, I doubt it seriously, the 3DS has been officially discontinued for a while now

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

*crawls out of vault from 2015* hey dudes! what cool new 3DS games do you think satoru iwata will be announcing at today's E3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The New 2DS XL was the last model they were producing and they stopped production in November