Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I generally don't care what RLM thinks about any movie that isn't something on Best of the Worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All marvel has to do is throw money his way

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I've pictured Doom as Vincent Cassel since Infamous Iron Man.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Don’t make me tap my Vincent Cassel for Doom sign again.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Blockhouse posted:

I generally don't care what RLM thinks about any movie that isn't something on Best of the Worst

Their Re:View series is pretty good.

It is kind of funny even to this day they still get called Marvel cuck shills thanks to saying even as they didn't enjoy all of them they met the basic requirements for being a competent film.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
https://twitter.com/ansonmount/status/1404658413821366272?s=19

Looks lile Mount realized his part of the MCU will never happen again and he's got an axe to grind

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

bunnyofdoom posted:

https://twitter.com/ansonmount/status/1404658413821366272?s=19

Looks lile Mount realized his part of the MCU will never happen again and he's got an axe to grind

Already gone. What'd he say?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

TwoPair posted:

Already gone. What'd he say?

Screengrab being dumb
It's here http://imgur.com/a/Z6iRb4T

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jun 15, 2021

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Real sorry no one cares about your poo poo movie Anson but way to shoot yourself in the foot lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol everyone who works with Gunn loves him so nice job making a ton of people mad at you

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Well that's an interesting take from a guy whose only nominations in his career are Golden Raspberries and a Teen Choice he didn't win for a Britney Spears vanity project.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Hey he’s Captain Pike now

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Please. Star Trek is a step down from Britney Spears love interest.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

One almost feels bad for him for being the lead in the only MCU property that's been roundly memory holed.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

One almost feels bad for him for being the lead in the only MCU property that's been roundly memory holed.

Too bad they killed off Coulson. He could've anchored a decent spinoff

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Edward Norton says the hole's pretty cozy though.

He also says if they had let him design the memory hole like he had asked it would be much cozier.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Gunn fired back

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1404835856096002048

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Somebody's been lying about his height on his resume I see.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gunn is also taller than Mount so that comeback falls on so many levels

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

More like Anson Molehill.

Got 'im.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Codependent Poster posted:

Gunn is also taller than Mount so that comeback falls on so many levels

Is he? Gunn says he’s 6’ and Mount is 6’1”.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Phylodox posted:

Is he? Gunn says he’s 6’ and Mount is 6’1”.

Since this is about lying about height in thinking Mount isn't that tall lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Filmed in 6'1" but really 5'9"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No one is as tall as their agent says they are.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bro look at this dude

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Acting is just like Wrestling, subtract 3 inches to everyone's announced height for the real answer.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It was really just an attack of a 45 foot woman.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

Acting is just like Wrestling, subtract 3 inches to everyone's announced height for the real answer.

You know what I must do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Td2CTuiVY

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

No wonder he was Black Bolt. Stupid poo poo comes out of his mouth when he talks, so they gave him a non speaking role.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Did he just get passed over for something? What a weird hill to die on.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's fronting a new Trek show that's currently shooting. He's always seemed like a good dude, I wonder what triggered this.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Rhyno posted:

He's fronting a new Trek show that's currently shooting. He's always seemed like a good dude, I wonder what triggered this.
Yeah I don’t get it because he’s usually not into that kind of drama

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The whole thing is weird and it's especially weird to go after Gunn who had nothing to do with Inhumans, but hey at least Mount's complaints are against the patriarchy and not some "go woke go broke" bs

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Anson does lose points for using censored profanity. "Fuc*in'"

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Everyone’s got stuff that gets to them. This must be one of his. I don’t know the guy, I don’t know his lived experiences, so I’m not going to assume anything either way.

Gunn’s response was perfect: simply and clearly state the practical considerations involved without engaging with his behaviour.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
I deeply respect all individuals' choices to die stubborn, bloody, and maimed on any manner of hills, worthwhile or otherwise.

...but still, "problematic industry standards for height" has to be a particularly...niche...issue.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I can see where he's coming from. Do shorter guys who put their true height on their resumes get fewer calls? Yeah, probably.

Choosing to attack Gunn on this point feels like some other grudge he's carrying with him personally though, because Gunn's point was nothing like "Shorties need not apply".

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
But if you think about it, Gunn does hire tall people. Maybe he is heightist.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Sgt. Politeness posted:

But if you think about it, Gunn does hire tall people. Maybe he is heightist.

Counterpoint: Michael Rooker and Gregg Henry are both 5’ 10”.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Rocket Raccoon is only three feet tall and Gunn discovered him.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Edit: ^ Aww gently caress you.

It's really hard to say. On one hand, Groot was like 10 feet tall, but then he died and Gunn replaced him with a Groot that was like maybe a foot tall?

And then of course, there's Rocket, who is forced to walk around on his hind legs in order to look taller. So I really don't know know what to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Edit: ^ Aww gently caress you.

It's really hard to say. On one hand, Groot was like 10 feet tall, but then he died and Gunn replaced him with a Groot that was like maybe a foot tall?

And then of course, there's Rocket, who is forced to walk around on his hind legs in order to look taller. So I really don't know know what to think.

Yours was better, don't worry.