Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

CW released a new trailer for season 2 of Stargirl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaSQdh926Gc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jade and Shade!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
I dont find it surprising at all that batman canonically does not eat pussy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Batman doesn't sit, Batman doesn't go down, what does he do?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Pisses himself

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Depends on which Batman. I can see West, Clooney, Conroy and Bader's Batman doing it.

Bale, Affleck, Keaton and Kilmer no.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Clooney? Nnnaaah,Keaton? Totally,hanging upside down,wearing a tray and poo poo.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sgt. Politeness posted:

Batman was a virgin till Talia mind controlled him, he is a sweet and pure, innocent baby boy!

Kevin Smith's Batman: The Widening Gyre begs to differ.

And apparently none of that was foreplay!

(Every woman I've shown that panel to had the same reaction which was "Only ten? He's Batman.")

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

Rhyno posted:

Jade and Shade!

I hope that The Shade is a misdirect and we get the Starman version.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Dawgstar posted:

Kevin Smith's Batman: The Widening Gyre begs to differ.

And apparently none of that was foreplay!

(Every woman I've shown that panel to had the same reaction which was "Only ten? He's Batman.")

yeah ten is only an impressive number from the perspective of a male writer who's maxed out at like two ever

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Depends on which Batman. I can see West, Clooney, Conroy and Bader's Batman doing it.

Keaton 100%. No question. Not even sure why anyone would think otherwise.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Keaton Batman is a loving pervert and does stuff so kinky that oral isn't even like, slightly scintillating.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Blockhouse posted:

yeah ten is only an impressive number from the perspective of a male writer who's maxed out at like two ever

I was gonna say, that would only seem like a superheroic nonsense number to a guy like Kevin Smith

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Like, Batman's whole THING is that he's The Best At Everything. Like, he probably studied the 68 Forbidden Techniques Of Pleasure in some secret gigolo retreat at the base of the Pyrenees. I mean, if nothing else, Bruce Wayne's the kinda dude who makes tabloids for going down on some model on the balcony of a fancy hotel in Vegas or some poo poo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Gaz-L posted:

Like, Batman's whole THING is that he's The Best At Everything. Like, he probably studied the 68 Forbidden Techniques Of Pleasure in some secret gigolo retreat at the base of the Pyrenees. I mean, if nothing else, Bruce Wayne's the kinda dude who makes tabloids for going down on some model on the balcony of a fancy hotel in Vegas or some poo poo.

https://twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1404534096462708737?s=20

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

https://twitter.com/kenjennings/status/1404590458383134720?s=12

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

bunnyofdoom posted:

https://twitter.com/RonDanChan/status/1404585131872964608

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Is Ken the permanent host yet? It's gotta be him or Mayim Bialik, right, and her sitcom got renewed, so....

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
They tested LeVar Burton for a few shows. Jennings' chances took a little bit of a hit when he defended bean dad after the anti-semitism came out.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

They tested LeVar Burton for a few shows. Jennings' chances took a little bit of a hit when he defended bean dad after the anti-semitism came out.

Have LeVar’s episodes aired yet? I thought they were still to come.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Levar's Jeopardy episodes don't air until the end of July so there probably won't be an announcement about a permanent host until August or September at the earliest.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Batman absolutely eats pussy and may I just say, I’ve been having a rough few days personally and discourse this loving insane has been a welcome ray of sunshine.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I'm willing to accept that Batman doesn't go down on people but I draw the line at Catwoman being with a man who won't go down on her. Absolute nonsense.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/DC_Animated/status/1404609612150542339

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Sometimes I feel the same way.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

site posted:

i like the implication that dc is fine with kids watching harley with the absurd amounts of profanity and violence and assume kids buy toys of those characters because they watched the show, but batman eating out catwoman will cause kids to freak out

Yeah when I first read the story I was like "I can kind of see their point of view, they want their number one moneymaker to stay kind of chaste so that any puritanical revenue streams parents still spend money on Batman stuff for kids" but then you think about it for even a minute and it's like, hey, kids aren't supposed to be watching this in the first place, you passed the point to start drawing lines a while ago.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

TwoPair posted:

Yeah when I first read the story I was like "I can kind of see their point of view, they want their number one moneymaker to stay kind of chaste so that any puritanical revenue streams parents still spend money on Batman stuff for kids" but then you think about it for even a minute and it's like, hey, kids aren't supposed to be watching this in the first place, you passed the point to start drawing lines a while ago.

Everyone knows kids watch this poo poo and for every kid that watches it a bunch more know about it because of the first kid telling them, when I was a kid it'd be during recess or whatever, but it's way worse now since they all have cell phones. But I think it's a disservice to our kids to think they wouldn't want a Batman toy because they knew he ate pussy. It's an incredibly small age range of kids who 1) want Batman toys, 2) Know what cunnilingus is (there's no way it was going to be depicted graphically enough it would teach someone that) 3) would think it's gross and no longer want Batman toys.

And I don't even think the executives who said this believe that. It's that they think parents wouldn't buy a Batman toy knowing he goes down on women.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

gently caress, I'd be more likely to buy my kids a batman toy but only tell em why later when they are older and I want to torment them

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

And I don't even think the executives who said this believe that. It's that they think parents wouldn't buy a Batman toy knowing he goes down on women.

True, it is a lot less "won't someone please think of the children" than "won't someone please think of the puritans"

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

I think the bigger thing is that it would be .gif’d and spread around without context, and since it is a “cartoon”, dumb people would think it came from an actual children’s show and rage out.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Klungar posted:

I think the bigger thing is that it would be .gif’d and spread around without context, and since it is a “cartoon”, dumb people would think it came from an actual children’s show and rage out.

But as noted, not Batgirl riding him cowgirl in The Killing Joke movie?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

But as noted, not Batgirl riding him cowgirl in The Killing Joke movie?

Evangelical whites are all about saving a horse, riding a batboy

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

I was trying to imagine whose job it was to sign off on things Batman can and cannot do in other media and settled on, in this instance, Geoff Johns, the man who wrote Hank Pym shrinking down into his ex wife's vagina in an issue of Avengers for some reason, as the funniest option

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Karma Tornado posted:

I was trying to imagine whose job it was to sign off on things Batman can and cannot do in other media and settled on, in this instance, Geoff Johns, the man who wrote Hank Pym shrinking down into his ex wife's vagina in an issue of Avengers for some reason, as the funniest option

Hank Pym: no hero

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Napoleon Nelson posted:

Hank Pym: no hero

I mean he did say it's how he got cancer...

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

the skrull that impersonated him, though, you couldn't stop them from going down. either one of them.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

X-O posted:

I mean he did say it's how he got cancer...

I hate that I know exactly what you are talking about

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Skwirl posted:

2) Know what cunnilingus is (there's no way it was going to be depicted graphically enough it would teach someone that)

Almost assuredly "Something is flying really fast and loud around Gotham, we get reaction shots from a bunch of established cast, including Catwoman, and then from out of frame Batman's head rises up and turns around to look too." Maybe if they were shooting for R we get a mouth wipe.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Captain america eats the gently caress out of a pussy, better than batman even, because he CARES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Captain America does missionary with the lights off.