Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

b_d posted:

im reading thbe grey forum and getting p*ssed of.

DONT DO THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

b_d posted:

gently caress you don't make me read that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

do you know what tekken inputs are

i know 4444 and back444 got me really far online with katarina.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

b_d posted:

why would you do this to yourself

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

b_d posted:

that person has crippling depression

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol if they did real tekken inputs i cant play on a gamecube controller

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Yeah. Theres stuff like the cloak where you have to stand still for a moment which seem like such pace breakers, which is surprising since they mention specifically making the counter somethinf you can do while running to not break flow. Also aside from being the 2 remake guys i have 0 clue who these guys are.

they made the godawful 360 Castlevania Lords of Shadow games and now theyre inexplicably the 2d metroid people.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

wish nintendo had added some whipquick dialog, "revali will remember this" prompts, zombies that look like the stranger things monsters, a sassy latina, and maybe some NFT support

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

100% of the mini games work online and also if you're playing a board online with your friends you can save your progress and return later. Super advanced stuff considering it's Nintendo.

oh gently caress yes.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

b_d posted:

ye shall not read posts with the gangtags of the beast

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SMTV looks amazing and it sounds like the SMTIV composer. can't wait for november

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

I think the only thing that could get me to pick up smash again is if kazuma kiryu showed up tbh. ultimate is cool but I have too many games to play

he won’t get in because sega said he doesn’t hit women

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Punished "Venom" Link

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i'm really excited to see all the new abilities link has. zelda games have like not had a magic system in a long time, and it looks like he's doing some really interesting poo poo. the crafting mechanics from botw1 could be expanded into a very interesting spell system imo...anyways i wanna turn into a fairy like zelda 2

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

b_d posted:

lol what’s wrong with these people

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Couldn't watch the direct bc I was on a zoom call but was reading the imps running commentary and barely able to contain my laughter while i was pretending to pay attention to the call. going to watch it now, hoipe

In Training posted:

lol they put out skyward sword HD for lore purposes. The mad men.

In Training posted:

I'm only gonna buy monkey ball if it's expensive

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

he won’t get in because sega said he doesn’t hit women

you know what? fair.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I think it's epic that link has a robot arm. When I was 13 I thought it would be the coolest thing ever if they made a steampunk Zelda where link had a robot arm. So thank you Nintendo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

anyways i wanna turn into a fairy like zelda 2

and your wishes for the game?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

and your wishes for the game?

i hope link and sideon kiss

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I took a peek at resetera and it was back to back posts about how bad nintendos graphical tech is. lmao. absolutely cursed loving people

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
they put mushihimesama on switch today for some reason if anybody wants to play one of the best shmups ever made https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/mushihimesama-switch/

the e3 stuff seems really cool too

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

American McGay posted:

Punished "Venom" Link

https://twitter.com/aggrocrabgames/status/1404848972280311810?s=21

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Extreme Princess Mononoke vibes from the Zelda trailer. Even more than before. You can see the weird robo pattern on his chest during one shot, I wonder if it spreads across his body/is killing him over the course of the game.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

net cafe scandal posted:

Extreme Princess Mononoke vibes from the Zelda trailer. Even more than before. You can see the weird robo pattern on his chest during one shot, I wonder if it spreads across his body/is killing him over the course of the game.

zelda fusion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres going to be an smt5 presentation in jp thatll probably show more gameplay and talk details but its like 4am my time lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
I liked return of Samus, it just didn't generate too much attention being a remake of probably the least played Metroid title. It's also pretty much a new game on its own since the map is completely remade from the ground up + the counter and movement stuff they added.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

would probably be a bad direction for the game to take after how much everyone loved the exploration of the first, but a botw2 with a majora's mask/dead rising 2 mechanic where link is dying and you have a week to beat the game, with more intense survival mechanics added in, would be neat.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

I took a peek at resetera and it was back to back posts about how bad nintendos graphical tech is. lmao. absolutely cursed loving people

you're supposed to respond with knee-jerk disappointment to literally every video game announcement, it makes you look cool

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

enjoy your plastic baby toy with your manchild cartoons. I'm going to be enjoying 120 flarking frames of the unlicensed star lord's individual hairs

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
also really excited to finally play fatal frame 5 since I missed it on the wiiu. remember a mixed reception to it... always wondering why they haven't ported the Wii remaster of Crimson Butterfly though

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I love Nintendo

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

would probably be a bad direction for the game to take after how much everyone loved the exploration of the first, but a botw2 with a majora's mask/dead rising 2 mechanic where link is dying and you have a week to beat the game, with more intense survival mechanics added in, would be neat.

chiming in to say I also think it would be cool if link was terminally ill

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

BEtween the time rewind power and the weird backwards playing music, and Zelda appearing to loving die lol (Aonuma has pointedly refused to answer questions about Zelda being playable), and now this arm disease poo poo, I wonder if yeah you're right. Like maybe you need to beat the game before Hyrule Castle rises all the way into space or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

they made the godawful 360 Castlevania Lords of Shadow games and now theyre inexplicably the 2d metroid people.

they made a 3ds castlevania that was even worse