Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Rectal Death Adept posted:

i think biden's very public and noted history of being way too into women's personal space bubbles is actually a pretty solid point in favor of him not being a rapist, since zero other women have come even close to accusing him of rape while simultaneously saying he made them uncomfortable. a single outlier, without any backup.

They can't handle the effort forum for real discussion. They want to shitpost and use slurs.

:aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Smythe posted:

respect nichael

hard pass, bagholder

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i think biden's very public and noted history of being way too into women's personal space bubbles is actually a pretty solid point in favor of him not being a rapist, since zero other women have come even close to accusing him of rape while simultaneously saying he made them uncomfortable. a single outlier, without any backup.

They can't handle the effort forum for real discussion. They want to shitpost and use slurs.

The fun thing about this argument is even if it's true let's think about why Biden wouldn't let reporters look at the record to see if Reade had filed a complaint. Even if this was "an outlier" it still implies he's a serial harasser

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1404805766440230922?s=20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Ytlaya posted:

She was banking on Schumer confusing her dog for Mr. Bailey and being able to convince him that she's Mrs. Bailey.

[🐍 frantically spinning the dogpilled dial for approval like the price is right]

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

The fun thing about this argument is even if it's true let's think about why Biden wouldn't let reporters look at the record to see if Reade had filed a complaint. Even if this was "an outlier" it still implies he's a serial harasser
sounds like you aren't a bad enough dude to have a real discussion

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

looks like a fresh crop is growing over in QCS

lo, there will be succ aplenty to harvest

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Syq

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lol the absolute balls on this guy to mention how terrible it is to lose elders too soon

like a reverse eric clapton who's suddenly for child safety

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

IDK the solution here, I've been one of the main iks/mods regularly paying attention to the previous iterations of it and generally it has functioned pretty well with just very strict rules against shitposting (I think it generated about one, maybe two 24/72 hour probes a week depending on activity) but that really was the only restriction on it. I think some guidelines that would help minimize the amount of people being actively traumatized by the thread are specifically needed, though what those are is largely beyond me. I think that was mostly a more recent thing? If people have suggestions to that effect, I am absolutely all ears.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ram dass in hell posted:

lol the absolute balls on this guy to mention how terrible it is to lose elders too soon

like a reverse eric clapton who's suddenly for child safety

https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1404874256257896456?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Judakel posted:

dont care didnt ask plus you lost to Coons

wow so rude, maybe consider less murder in your diet

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Nichael posted:

wow so rude, maybe consider less murder in your diet

this is the kind of attitude that gets beaten by a dwarf

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

people are very angry in the succ zone today. i hope everyone can remember that we got rid of the orange cheeto so things can't be so bad.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

this is all an op, everyone knows the only thing the left eats is itself

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Judakel posted:

this is the kind of attitude that gets beaten by a dwarf

the entire american left got beaten by an epstein collaborator and then again by a senile rapist

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Nichael posted:

the entire american left got beaten by an epstein collaborator and then again by a senile rapist

thank you for admitting that you're as weak as the american left

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Loving the qcs mods making jokes about video games to rape survivors

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
is 472 days the ago the canonical day that covid started in new York? how do they know this?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Excelzior posted:

It's so good

I really don't think that asking for an op to be a good informative starting point for a thread is an onerous ask, especially given that there is ongoing interest in the subject from a number of parties. I'm pretty disheartened by the apparent lack of interest in putting together any sort of resources or sharing expertise on the topic. OPs in games can put together 20k word OPs on a single video game, why can't a couple dozen D&D posters write up a basic primer on the topic? If all the regulars in that thread really have no interest in doing so, I'll talk to the cspam mods about moving the thread there. If it's going to stay in D&D as a long term thread on a serious topic, it needs a baseline to work from.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Judakel posted:

thank you for admitting that you're as weak as the american left

I am American and I am left, yes.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Someone should shut down QCS until we figure out what the hell is going on.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bootleg Trunks posted:

look, if you can write 20,000 words about monster hunter: rise, clearly you can put in the teeniest bit of effort to document and re-live your sexual traumas to d&d's exacting effortpost standards

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lib and let die posted:

this is all an op, everyone knows the only thing the left eats is itself

and pussy

e: and rear end

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what the gently caress is wrong with D&D

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

ah poo poo, you said the forum name, now we're doing a brigading

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

ah poo poo, you said the forum name, now we're doing a brigading

I meant the executive producers of Game of Thrones

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Once again, all this just to protect Joe biden

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

5th edition is pretty legit

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
people who write Games OPs are sick

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

5th edition is pretty legit

they did their best to unfuck D&D after 4th ed, but it still feels off

3.5 supremacy

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Excelzior posted:

3.5 supremacy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I wonder if there's a connection with how completely cruel and selfish D&D is and it's mods saying poo poo like 'well we just don't know what to do about people attacking assault victims with weird forum grudges for partisan reasons' and 'the rape thread should be like a video game thread'

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

Our enemy is incredibly incompetent, and most of them have dementia, and yet they keep beating us.

lol that owns

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Pamela Springstein posted:

people who write Games OPs are sick

this

who the fucks sees some dipshit writing 12 paragraphs about the lore of some lovely anime waifu collection soulslike and decides "hmmm yes this is what we need to model our serious discussion on"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nichael posted:

people are very angry in the succ zone today. i hope everyone can remember that we got rid of the orange cheeto so things can't be so bad.

only one kind of cheeto in MY white house

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Why don't people use qcs to bring up issues

Lolvideogamez 🤪🤪🤪

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

I wonder if there's a connection with how completely cruel and selfish D&D is and it's mods saying poo poo like 'well we just don't know what to do about people attacking assault victims with weird forum grudges for partisan reasons' and 'the rape thread should be like a video game thread'

the object of the "game" you see is to force your way inside the "enemy base" and "shoot all your lasers" all over the place inside

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't know why people find it so hard to accept that Joe Biden raped. I pretty much assume all people with even a slight amount of power are sexmonsters. I would be more surprised if we had a President who wasn't an irredeemable sociopath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Star trek ds9 is good and I would like to live there instead of hell world