Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I unknowingly ate some of those butt-dribbling gummi bears one time

They worked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Imagined posted:

Anyone remember those O-Lean chips and what happened if you ate too many of those in one serving?

Uncontrolled anal grease leakage.

Too many being like a family size bag for one person

I ate plenty of those in reasonable portions and never had any bad effects. Neither did anyone I know irl.

The ANAL LEAKAGE warning on the bag was really something, though

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

oh my god, i just had a horrible flashback of the LA Beast video where he eats a ton of the sugar free gummi bears and then like... turns inside out making GBS threads himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

oh god

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's right on the label, "During Pride only one rainbow matters." So they graciously give up their rainbow for a while.

Or it's a cynical marketing move: Everybody else is slapping rainbows on things, so how do we stand out when we've got rainbows all year? I

I mean, it's absolutely a cynical marketing move. Still, the subtext is "this is more important than skittles," which is nice even though the goal is fundamentally about improving your opinion of skittles and getting you to buy more skittles.

skittles

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIewQRbu4M

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I ate plenty of those in reasonable portions and never had any bad effects. Neither did anyone I know irl.

If podcasts are your jam, Maintenance Phase did a fantastic episode on Olestra - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/olestra/id1535408667?i=1000517061662

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Imagined posted:

Anyone remember those O-Lean chips and what happened if you ate too many of those in one serving?

Uncontrolled anal grease leakage.

now they just prescribe it as a diet aid lmao :science:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Bloop posted:

It was a very good incentive to force yourself to stop eating and not gorge the entire bag.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Sighence posted:

You'd think they'd go with black Skittles, both to better represent absence of color and they could even have half an attempt in getting into BLM support.

The skittles come out white if they arent dyed so this is actually them saving some money while pretending to care about pride

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Next step is bags of lumpy-rear end reject Skittles that say "every shape is beautiful" with a mirror on the front

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm not gonna lie, I'd buy a bag of lumpy-rear end reject skittles the moment I saw one

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

If it was huge and cheap, especially

I'm talking a bag I can cuddle like a body pillow as I feed

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Len posted:

They've been making these Skittles since 2016 and every year they come up in this thread like it's new

We're old now, okay. And at least half of us are doped up on SSRIs, booze, and/or weed. You can't expect us to remember things that happened a year ago. Or yesterday.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

In a way it’s kind of nice, everything is a surprise! :buddy:

:smith:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I'd buy a bag of lumpy-rear end reject skittles the moment I saw one

My local candy place (Albanese) sells 5lb bags of reject gummies. They make great gummy candy so it is always a great value to just buy the giant reject bags even if they are awful for me.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

My local candy place (Albanese) sells 5lb bags of reject gummies. They make great gummy candy so it is always a great value to just buy the giant reject bags even if they are awful for me.
Albanese makes the best gummies. You're lucky to have them nearby. I would weigh a thousand pounds.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Hygiene posted:

Sign me up if there's literal rear end shaped ones

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

HOLY gently caress posted:

In a way it’s kind of nice, everything is a surprise! :buddy:

:smith:
oh god tell me about it

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Hygiene posted:

Especially if they were literally rear end shaped

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Hirayuki posted:

Albanese makes the best gummies. You're lucky to have them nearby. I would weigh a thousand pounds.

They are literally 15mins away and the fresh ones are so much better than what you can buy in a store. If I could do HFCS without issues it would be a problem. I still eat them because they are super good.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

HOLY gently caress posted:

not sure if i could eat white skittles without expecting them to taste like mint and feeling weirdly unsettled when they don't :pwn:

It doesn't help that they did actually make (since-discontinued) mint Skittles, which included white ones.

Discontinuing those was a dumb marketing move. :colbert:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Captain Hygiene posted:

Jelly Belly sells their factory seconds as "Belly Flops" and I buy them all the time. The only downside is sometimes you get a lumpy buttered popcorn with incorrect markings

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Jelly Belly sells their factory seconds as "Belly Flops" and I buy them all the time. The only downside is sometimes you get a lumpy buttered popcorn with incorrect markings

I've gotten those once or twice, yeah they're good except for the popcorn ones. I'm convinced some weird popcorn fetishist has dirt on the CEO or something, I haven't met a single person who likes the buttered popcorn flavor.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Splicer posted:

Sign me up if there's literal rear end shaped ones

Splicer posted:

Especially if they were literally rear end shaped
But would you buy them if they were literally rear end shaped?

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
but imagine if they were rear end shaped haha imagine the smell haha

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Captain Hygiene posted:

I've gotten those once or twice, yeah they're good except for the popcorn ones. I'm convinced some weird popcorn fetishist has dirt on the CEO or something, I haven't met a single person who likes the buttered popcorn flavor.

There used to be a jelly belly kiosk that sold them in bulk and you could pick your flavours

You loving know I got a bag of buttered popcorn every time

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Haifisch posted:

What if they were hypothetically rear end-shaped? Like, shaped like the asses of creatures that might exist on other planets?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

There used to be a jelly belly kiosk that sold them in bulk and you could pick your flavours

:mods:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Read After Burning posted:

It doesn't help that they did actually make (since-discontinued) mint Skittles, which included white ones.

Whaaat! I need these! This sounds like gum that's okay to chew and swallow entire giant mouthfuls of

Well not *okay* but you know

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Haifisch posted:

I don't remember posting this

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

flavor.flv posted:

I've seen 'em in Groceries still

Read After Burning posted:

I ate a bag of these and got sick as poo poo. Way too much mint at once

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

flavor.flv posted:

Buttered popcorn and pink grapefruit. Tastes like my favorite unhealthy "healthy" breakfast: broiled grapefruit with butter and brown sugar on top.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Captain Hygiene posted:

I haven't met a single person who likes the buttered popcorn flavor.

Discovering my wife likes them made me momentarily question my marriage.

Then she bought me a bag full of only lime flavored jelly beans and I remembered why I married her.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I hated the buttered popcorn ones when I was a kid but I love them now. No idea why.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I love the buttered popcorn flavored ones too. I usually seem to like flavors that other people hate though so maybe by tastebuds are hosed up

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

I don't even like real buttered popcorn (I blame a summer job at the movies) but I love the popcorn jelly beans.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

does this go here?

https://www.avclub.com/harley-quinn...DSDwWLMdPGXo_6M

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We used to buy them all the time for my grandfather, who couldn't eat real popcorn because of colon cancer. They're fine if you accept that they aren't actual popcorn, but rather a jelly bean simulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!
Based on the signage I assume the White Pride Skittles are in the UK.
In the US they have *gray* skittles and packaging for their Pride campaign (which I think makes much more sense as “absence of a rainbow” than white).