Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

youre weak
just like me...

BUT CAN YOU DEFEAT MY SAIKYOKU STYLE?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Pamela Springstein posted:

Duet? it's loving great op

Yo this episode rips

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

lol that biden hates China so much, and also lol that liberals also hate China now because of that.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Josh Christ posted:

Not a captain doesn't count

he was captain in one episode

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Barkley gonna Narcley on everyone

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Tabletops posted:

he was captain in one episode

Stolen valor, means q would be the kid lying about finger blasting a girl on the bus

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Josh Christ posted:

Stolen valor, means q would be the kid lying about finger blasting a girl on the bus

he’s omnipotent so I mean if he was captain than he was captain

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Nichael posted:

horrible delware noises

what the gently caress

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Barkley gonna Narcley on everyone

nah, he totally replicated one of Chakotay's e-peyote contraptions for personal use as soon as he made his Voyager simulation

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

In the heat of battle he don't miss

In the heat of controversy he don't miss

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Lord of Pie posted:

nah, he totally replicated one of Chakotay's e-peyote contraptions for personal use as soon as he made his Voyager simulation

I'd be happy to hear he found a way to chill the hell out

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shut up about star trek

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

shut up about star trek

No

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Yinlock posted:

shut up about star trek

Fuk u nerd

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the lesson the government should learn is that all they have to do is use conflicting star trek tier lists to completely disintegrate the left

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yinlock posted:

shut up about star trek
please

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

While I really appreciate all the star trek talk, unless there has been some recent news break about FTL travel, please move this discussion to a more appropriate thread.

mod hat off

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Which Babylon 5 officer could eat rear end best

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
star trek blows

it isn't good at all

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This is the President of the United States. LOLOLLOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K5Ide-w_hc

He fucks up and says Libya instead of Syria 3 times.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tabletops posted:

Fuk u nerd

TO: the neighboring locker, also with a nerd shoved in it

please shut the hell up about star trek tia

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Why don't people use qcs to bring up issues

Lolvideogamez 🤪🤪🤪

lol the haunted by cspam crew being deranged in the thread about sexual assault was so sick. goon social skills ftw

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Which Babylon 5 officer could eat rear end best

Do Cylons have robodongs?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

"whatever, some foreign place"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bideo james

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Biden saved America and nobody can deal with it

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
also all people have been genetically engineered to think vorlons eat the best rear end

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Hot take after watching duet

The cardassian file clerk is a Respectable.Modetate Republican and kira is a lib who think we should work with them and not beat them up on sight and the drunk guy from earlier who stabs the clerk is antifa

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
president biden draw the loving clock challenge

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Biden saved America and nobody can deal with it

saved like a container of mccormick pepper thats been sitting in the back of meemaws cabinet since 1978

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K5Ide-w_hc

This is so perfect for our dying stupid empire lol

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Josh Christ posted:

I assume everyone is always horny for Dax at all times except for Sisko and also me because I'm waiting for Kira to call me

Lol
Look at this virgin
Only horny for one person...

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Raiad posted:

like if you hate being called a rape apologist so much, don't apologize for joe biden

take all of that anger you feel about being "forced" to vote for a rapist and direct it at the democrat party that orchestrated that situation

Everything makes sense if you realize that these people think Republicans are some dire threat putting us on the path to destruction and Literally Hitler. When people talk about Democrats being bad, they view it as a ridiculous distraction from the real problem of Republicans. This is why they constantly use analogies like "choosing to eat rat poison instead of a mediocre sandwich" - they believe there's a massive and profound difference between the parties.

While you might think such a perspective would make them get mad at Democrats for being friendly to Republicans or seeking bipartisan compromises, this isn't the case because these people are terrified that saying anything bad about Democrats will somehow cause the Republicans to take power. They take the media's word for it that it's impossible to replace the worst Democrats. They'll occasionally get mad at a Democrat like Sinema or Manchin when the media tells them it's okay, but they'll start defending them again once the media stops attacking them. They don't realize they're being manipulated, because they simple view the situation as "reading The Facts and coming to a conclusion that coincidentally happens to align with the media consensus."

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1404912394401423366?s=20

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I wonder if there's a connection with how completely cruel and selfish D&D is and it's mods saying poo poo like 'well we just don't know what to do about people attacking assault victims with weird forum grudges for partisan reasons' and 'the rape thread should be like a video game thread'

I wonder how FoS is gonna completely melt down, we're at the "everyone circles the wagons around the bad mod rather than listen to any kind of complaint" stage which means it's maybe a week until they're revealed to be an elephant poacher or something equally insane

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Why is Biden hurting that poor man?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh hey he's even governing like trump, issuing orders via twitter but not taking any personal responsibility