Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Plus I was being hacked.

thats what you get for cheating. you farm bits like everybody else!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao IT why

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol at everything

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Plus I was being hacked.

and a creepy mario face appeared and it scared me and my pants fell down and the virus gave me 99999999999 star bits and

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

and a creepy mario face appeared and it scared me and my pants fell down and the virus gave me 99999999999 star bits and

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmdfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

20b. Dragon Quest IV Chapter 6.

Lol

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
18. Days Gone (Hard, All Skills, All Ambush Camps, All Infestations, Marauder Camp Hunter, All Mobile Medical Units)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mamkute posted:

18. Days Gone (Hard, All Skills, All Ambush Camps, All Infestations, Marauder Camp Hunter, All Mobile Medical Units)

straight?

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
Deacon St. John is already married to a lady before the start of the game, there is no gay option.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought Deacon St. John was bisexual.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the St stands for straight

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Arrhythmia posted:

In Training carefully inputs the 9999 straight points code before slowly and methodically selecting Gay Sex on the main menu.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Deacon St. James

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected

One of my all time favorite games and it still holds up 9 years later. The new stuff was pretty cool too, though it kind of raises more questions than it answers. Maybe it's a hook for whatever they have planned in their next game! Anyway great stuff, let's see more soon Monolith.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pecan Saint Peter And Paul
               THE PECKER PALS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This plus the Tifa clip got me into xqc & big streamers in general. Now I can't go a single minute without thinking something is "pog".

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv9yF0uTo3g

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ahem, ahum. Anyway:

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Oxenfree
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Night in the Woods
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Binary Domain
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster

This is a hard one to rate tbh. On one hand, it's Nocturne. On the other, it's perhaps the laziest port I've ever seen. So for that I have knocked off a point. 4/5 -- absolutely still worth playing, but if you are unsure about it wait for a sale.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Final Fantasy X

I think this is the first final fantasy i ever played when i was younger, couldn't get past one of the bosses like half way through so it feels nice to finally beat it. i like this game a lot, gonna try out all the optional stuff before movin on to x-2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee posted:

Final Fantasy X

I think this is the first final fantasy i ever played when i was younger, couldn't get past one of the bosses like half way through so it feels nice to finally beat it. i like this game a lot, gonna try out all the optional stuff before movin on to x-2

Nice. X is a top tier FF imo

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

heehee posted:

Final Fantasy X

Seymour on the mountain always used to be my big roadblock

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

heehee posted:

Final Fantasy X

some of the optional stuff is a lot of fun and you can always ignore the infamous stuff like lightning dodge, butterfly catching, and Chocobo racing. even blitzball is pretty fun, it just runs a little long to get the crests and whatnot

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sudden Javelin posted:

This. But the song there is great so I didnt mind walking around to grind more

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

although tbh it feels pretty good when you finally pull off the lightning dodge

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Sudden Javelin posted:

ya i was screwed here if i didn't figure out yuna strength = aeon strength lol. grinded for a few hours and moved her to a different part of the sphere grid for the strength +4s, then 1 shot him :cheers:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

heehee posted:

ya i was screwed here if i didn't figure out yuna strength = aeon strength lol. grinded for a few hours and moved her to a different part of the sphere grid for the strength +4s, then 1 shot him :cheers:

awesome

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

my wife teared up during the ending. but i most certainly did not

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I actually had no idea about the Yuna str thing lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a tiny tutorial like 1 hour into the game tht says that aeon stats are based purely on yunas, that's why she gets so many non-mag spheres on her part of the grid. it's super easy to miss though, i didnt realize it until my like second or third playthrough

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I actually had no idea about the Yuna str thing lol

me neither

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's not that important iirc because using aeons is usually a trap except in situations like that big blob thing in the arena. every final fantasy gives you these big flashy summons and then a reason not to use them at all, lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

it's not that important iirc because using aeons is usually a trap except in situations like that big blob thing in the arena. every final fantasy gives you these big flashy summons and then a reason not to use them at all, lol

Aeons are extremely strong lol. For the story at least

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Aeons are extremely strong lol. For the story at least

Yeah

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

and the game's tier, sir?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sudden Javelin posted:

jalad on the ocean. jalad at tanagra. seymour on the mountain. shaka, when the walls fell. picard and dathon at el-adrel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

shoopuf, where the al bhed climbed