Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

The gunns have been cheating way more ever since the older son died

Ropey was the glue keep them from turning full heel.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pylons posted:

Tay is all smiles and murder.

she gets legit scary when she makes the switch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LOW KI IS FURIOUS

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
Man, Willow is real good. She's got it.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Everyones dancing with aubrey

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Tay rules okay

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dancing with the Aubrey.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Give Tay a program of some kind

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
everyone shut up.

The Acclaimed are going to come out.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ay

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966931

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"colt your new podcast sucks too"

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

OH AND COLT YOUR NEW PODCAST SUCKS TOO

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I haven't even listened to Colt's new podcast yet.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
"Oh and Colt your new podcast sucks too."

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Max is a menace

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Pounded In The Butt By A Top Young Tag Team In AEW, by Chuck Tingle

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

How many heels are feuding with and getting the best of the dark order? The acc Lee aimed and hfo

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That was dope

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
colt is so red lol

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dark Order getting stomped over and over should let to Sting offering to help them. They get defensive because they don't need a new leader. Then fired up Sting gets to go "I don't want to lead the dark order, I want to join the dark order" and throwing up the claw.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

beumbox

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I legit really like the way they laugh while writhing in pain after wins

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
You just have to accept that the Dark Order are Dark Jobbers

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm really behind and I would just like to say that Nyla doesn't need Vickie and I have yet to see anything on AEW TV that makes me glad she works there

She's better on BTE with Nyla and Ryzen, but that probably shouldn't be on TV.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That was an extra good dark. I learned so much about Hook!

MorningMoon posted:

You just have to accept that the Dark Order are Dark Jobbers

Just Reynolds and 5

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Catching up on Dark.... Alex Marvez you piece of poo poo why are you loving up Joey and Sonny's good thing!?! :argh:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Darkthoughts

1) Danny Limelight vs Ethan Page. Very fun strength vs speed pairing. As long as Limelight can Bugs Bunny around the place he does absolutely great. However as soon as Page manages to land a glove it's basically over. Nice.

2) Sonny Kiss vs Dante Martin. This is fast and fun from the start. Sunny doing all sorts of graceful athletic stuff. Dante Martin is of course absolutely absurd. That stunner at the end was lunatic.

3) Nyla Rose vs Charlette Renegade. I love the raggedy bill that Vicki slips the ref. Charlette does a good job of getting murdered. I like the t-shirt gimmick.

4) Shane Mercer and KTB vs Uno and Dos. Beefy battling match. Mercer vs Stu beat the gently caress out of each other, love it. Military press into pump kick looked good. Wow, Uno and Stu are making these guys look like solid platinum. God, I could watch Stu wrestle forever. Jeez, this is beefy. I can only assume that Dark Order are trying to do for them what they did for Bear Country and make them look like heroes.

5) Wardlow vs Chandler Hopkins. Chandler Hopkins is here to get murdered. He's good at dying in the ring.

6) Dillon McQueen vs Cezar Bononi. Some great nonsense. The Honks start giving McQueen a makeover while Bononi beats him up. Cezar is getting better at big guy style.

7) Jake Tucker vs Frankie Kazarian. This is some really "eh" music for Frankie but he looks incredible. Frankie dismantles Twink Tucker in short order. Who appears to have "mother lover" written on his butt. I like this super serious Frankie. At some point I hope we get Kaz vs Sky. Frankie looked great here

8) KiLynn King vs Valentina Rossi. That certainly is a gear choice for Rossi. King turning on the aggression is awesome. She's got better at using her size and stringing offense together. Staten Island is more like Jersey. Taz is a Too Good For The Island Guy. This is some nice back and forth leading to a convincing win for King but a good showing for Rossi.

Joey and his go go bar bar buddy. It was a factory just fulla nips. Marvez is a bad influence. Bad Romance is over :(

9) Chaos Project vs Gunn Club. Just about my favourite thing about Luther is that he always looks like he has no idea where he is. Colten Gunn has decent dropkick height. Luther shrieking "SUCK IIIITTTT!" at Colten was great. This is a lot of fun. Luther dodges a fame-asser, but gets caught by the next one. Nice.

10) Tay Conti vs Willow Nightingale. Super positivity in this ring. Willow Strong. Tay is glowing with smiles as she beats the gently caress out of her opponent. This was fun, but inevitable. Aubrey dances a competitor for the second match in a row.

11) Colt Cabana and Alan Angels vs The Acclaimed. Sponsored by knishes. I think Max just said he wanted to go tip to tip with Alan Angels. Caster and Bowens are just so good. "we've never seen him without that mask... Well, we have". Just a really good tag match.

Decent Dark. Enjoyed it a lot.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
another quality pandemic dark. i'm going to miss it very much

gunn club v chaos project was loving hilarious

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

That was, without question, the greatest Gumm Club match ever.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Darkthoughts
Staten Island is more like Jersey. Taz is a Too Good For The Island Guy.

he's not wrong!!!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

We are entering a Dark zone.

Also I am really bummed that Jungle Boy isn't on the card tonight, so no Taz singing :(

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Firey pillman is good.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Brian Pillman Jr fights for his nakama

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Team TAZ status: Fine and Dandy.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Team Taz is both fine AND dandy. Wow, impressive levels of fineness.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

poo poo I missed a varsity promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Sting didn't call back and lancr is mad about it