Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/aniceburrito/status/1404843755866312705?s=19

Hmm, wonder what did him in...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lol this is literally loving mudslinging at this point

Bad lady dumb and so drat crazy and if the pictures arnt enough let me literally spell it out for you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drat this one is really making me think!

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

In a just world, every reporter who files a "Politician Hasn't Had a Press Briefing in X Days" story would have to look at this for 2.5 minutes and then articulate why their story is more valuable to society than this cartoon.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

And "the man behind the curtain" joins "witch hunt" on the list of idioms which Branco only understands literally.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

seiferguy posted:

Feels like a lot of conservatives are suddenly taking COVID a bit more seriously now that they can attach a racism to it with the China lab leak theory.

Also because their team isn't in charge of the White House now.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I haven't been keeping up 100% - what did do him in?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lobster shirt posted:

drat this one is really making me think!

Pretty sure that's supposed to be tear gas.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

CLOWNS TO THE LEFT OF ME, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT…

Joe Biden put in a fumbling, mumbling, bumbling performance at the G-7 Summit. He’s a clown who does as he’s told and what he does is carry out the globalists’ desire for Agendas 21 and 30. It’s always the same—the climate change bunk is pushed while more government tyranny is urged.

Whatever glimmer of hope I once harbored toward Britain’s Boris Johnson was obliterated when he talked about ‘gender neutral’ governance. He said it needed to be more feminine, but being female is not neutral. Maybe Boris means men should become more like women, but at the end Johnson comes across as a loony. BOJO is aligned with Biden and pushes the dangerous vaccinations. Great Britain has the highest rate of the poisonous injections. Despite this, Boris also wants to keep his country on lockdown. Pathetic.

Macron got his face slapped by a fellow Frenchman who hated the direction the globalist banker-led leader was taking the country. How French. The man was sentenced to 18 months in prison but when he is is released he will never have to buy a glass of wine again as everyone will consider him a hero.

Justin Trudeau is another joke of a leader, but the tyranny he has inflicted on Canada is no laughing matter. Oh Canada, maybe an audit of your elections is in order?

They’re all clowns, but not the laughing kind.

—Ben Garrison

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Obligatory

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If you edit out the text and flag on Boris, this one kind of defaults to being broken-clock correct, I feel.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Wilcox:

Biloela family released and allowed to live in Perth community (SMH). They are still in community detention and aren't allowed to return to Biloela.

Broelman:

Home affairs minister Karen Andrews.

Warren Brown:

Russell Crowe to build film studio in Coffs Harbour with help from the NSW government.

Knight:

Rowe:

Australia and United Kingdom strike agreement for post-Brexit free trade deal (ABC).
Morrison's cow looks like that because of his QAnon friend: Scott Morrison says he won’t answer the ABC’s questions on his ties to QAnon (news.com.au). "Scott Morrison has slammed the ABC after it examined his close friend's involvement in QAnon and claims he said he could influence the PM."

Spooner:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

I knew Joe Biden wasn't Batman

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

That is extremly cursed. I applaud you for it

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

I think we've found the Pulitzer winner.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

The contrast between Johnson's depiction in the Australian and English Murdoch press is giving me brain damage.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Garrison posted:

Justin Trudeau is another joke of a leader, but the tyranny he has inflicted on Canada is no laughing matter.

Okay, Trudeau is a lovely centrist and gently caress him, but I have no idea what "tyranny" Garrison is talking about. And I'm not sure Garrison knows either.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Justin Trudeau is another joke of a leader, but the tyranny he has inflicted on Canada is no laughing matter. Oh Canada, maybe an audit of your elections is in order?

Just straight up saying "A guy I don't like won? Must be election fraud!"

The number of comments on this video going "Wow timeless!" or "So true!" is loving depressing.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Saying "If we make the world a better place the terrorists win" is really telling on yourself.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

kellies nomination: worst edit

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Holy poo poo.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Least-laziest Gorrell

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Holy poo poo

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Chris Britt

Joe Heller

Mike Lester

Joel Pett

Matt Wuerker

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Check out the Air and Space Museum! It's fucken sweet

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Maze is solvable, a clear oversight

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Nix Panicus posted:

Maze is solvable, a clear oversight

I noticed this when making an edit I'm saving for later. I have corrected it. :getin:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

It's always depressing to be reminded that people who think Climate Change isn't real still exist.

The climate has changed, remember that blizzard we had in Texas that knocked out the power? Or how California is on fire half the year? Basically everywhere in America is experiencing increasingly common "freak" weather disasters, and so is the rest of the world.

This is no longer a theoretical thing, you can just go outside to feel it happening all around you.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Lester is such a loving moron he doesn't realize the reason why Mitch didn't get rid of the filibuster.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's always depressing to be reminded that people who think Climate Change isn't real still exist.

The climate has changed, remember that blizzard we had in Texas that knocked out the power? Or how California is on fire half the year? Basically everywhere in America is experiencing increasingly common "freak" weather disasters, and so is the rest of the world.

This is no longer a theoretical thing, you can just go outside to feel it happening all around you.

This is gonna be another long, hot summer.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Twelve by Pies posted:

Lester is such a loving moron he doesn't realize the reason why Mitch didn't get rid of the filibuster.

It's a hypothetical conversation, it's a cartoon about being technically correct.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Kellies nomination: best edit/parody

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Check out the Air and Space Museum! It's fucken sweet

I think you're referring to the Basque Air and Space Museum in this case.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Twelve by Pies posted:

Plus, Mitch absolutely got rid of the filibuster for Supreme Court appointments, otherwise none of his nominees would've gotten confirmed.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Wow, calling someone a fruit during Pride month is quite something!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Blame Joe Manchin for Everything

Ted Rall posted:

Joe Manchin, the Democratic senator from West Virginia who makes headlines for voting with the Republicans on important issues, gets attacked a lot by Democrats who help to saddle him with the blame for their lack of legislative achievements.

First Dog on the Moon: Peanuts! What is going on with nature’s delicious miracle legume? Climate change that’s what

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Vagabong posted:

The contrast between Johnson's depiction in the Australian and English Murdoch press is giving me brain damage.

Famously woke boris johnson, noted for his dedication to social justice and meaningful action on climate change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Blame Joe Manchin for Everything

I guess that's M.C. Escher's garage.
gently caress, the back seats of that car is front of the back door and that car in the back and the lifters :ughh: