Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

It's too bad we only knew him...briefly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
We will build our coffins with the branches of our family tree.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Gilbert returns episode is only topped by the Canadians for worst ep in the series

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The Gilbert returns episode is only topped by the Canadians for worst ep in the series

How dare you

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dusty old bones, full of green dust!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Appalling. Go into the shame corner

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

God drat the Canadian episode is so bad. It could have had some decent gags but it sucks.

I do find it funny Boomhauer found a French Canadian girl in Guelph of all places. It's a nice little city though.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I watched the ZZ Top episode the other night and i enjoyed it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Another Bill posted:

I watched the ZZ Top episode the other night and i enjoyed it.
/

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The ZZ Top episode is absolutely the worst out of all 13 seasons. That poster is just trolling.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The ZZ Top episode is absolutely the worst out of all 13 seasons. That poster is just trolling.

I bet it isn't even in the bottom 5.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
zz top episode is not canon, it was all just a fever dream experienced by Bobby after he ate a bad fruitpie and got real sick

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I bet it isn't even in the bottom 5.

Okay, list 5 episodes worse than the ZZ Top episode.

And don't you dare say "Hank Fixes Everything" because that is a good episode by the standards of the late season.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

And don't you dare say "Hank Fixes Everything" because that is a good episode by the standards of the late season.

I hope to crowdsource this one but I'll prime the pump with

Hank's Bully

and

Season One

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Politely, but firmly asking you to leave rn

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I personally do not care for that Mrs. Wakefield episode but some do.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

this isn't the simpsons thread tho

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

season 1 bobby and peggy are absolute treasures

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

season 1 bobby and peggy are absolute treasures

It has been a while. It's on hulu right?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Season one is good but it always seems so deadpan to me. I feel like the character are all fully realized by 2.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah Mrs Wakefield definitely makes the cut for bottom 5

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

It has been a while. It's on hulu right?

Whole series is

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

tears of an inflatable clown
uh oh canada
edumacating lucky
ms wakefield
i dont really remember this one so debatable: the texas panhandler

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hank's Bully is the worst episode, Mrs. Wakefield is welcome to stay with it in the bottom 5.

Season 1 is a little rough, but early Luanne is significantly better then later Luanne

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Mrs. Wakefield is way better than you think it is

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I forgot about the educating lucky episode.

I think that’s my least favorite.

Educating Lucky.
Hank’s Bully.
ZZ Top.
Canada.
(Random last season episode).

Mrs. Wakefield is way better than you think it is

Agreed. It’s not great but it’s a lot better than the “absolute worst” rating that the thread gives it credit for.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The one where Peggy is getting rich off of gentrification is pretty awful imo

Another Bill fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 18, 2021

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I hate the episode where they're stuck at the airport for Thanksgiving. Like everything that happens in it is designed to just poo poo on Hank.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

muscles like this! posted:

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I hate the episode where they're stuck at the airport for Thanksgiving. Like everything that happens in it is designed to just poo poo on Hank.

I am writing a personal check and in the memo line I am putting "unfair"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

Oh yeah, I'll put that one in my b5 too

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Another Bill posted:

The one where Peggy is getting rich off of gentrification is pretty awful imo

It’s a meh episode but there’s some great lines in it.

Hank: “Is everyone a DJ?!”

Enrique: “They put salmon in the tacos Hank! Salmon!”

Peggy, to a hipster in her car: “I’ll crack the windows for you.”

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I personally do not care for that Mrs. Wakefield episode but some do.

i used to hate it but when you think about how it's a parody of a horror flick then it's great

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i doubt the creators were big on thanksgiving airport ep either since it can't be canonical without being completely inconsistent with later depictions of peggy's mother

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe the flooding one?

I don't even hate it, just the way Bill acts reminds me of people I've known irl that would behave that way.

It's a tough task to find 5.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bill Gathers Moss could have gone somewhere good but in the end it just loving sucked lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I liked how Luanne was a competent mechanic but would never be allowed to actualize this professionally because of the stifling gender roles assumed of her by her immediate family

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh gently caress, manger babies is on my bottom 5 just for having to listen to her do the voices.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Oh gently caress, manger babies is on my bottom 5 just for having to listen to her do the voices.

*gurgle gurgle*

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Mr. Lobe posted:

I liked how Luanne was a competent mechanic but would never be allowed to actualize this professionally because of the stifling gender roles assumed of her by her immediate family the south

That always was a good one. Gets overshadowed by Cotton calling the lawyer convention a house full of hookers in it's best use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I always saw Luannes mechanic capabilities like Laoma. A casuality of the network not allowing growth or character arcs for syndication sake.