Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dip Viscous posted:

how many syllables is kayfabe

i feel like this matters

i thought 2 but maybe im wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

the same amount of syllables as byob

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

take the moon

by sebmojo

biosterous posted:

yusssss

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

biosterous posted:

So 69 :thunkher:

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
kayfabe has 2 shoot syllables but 69 work syllables.

a cyborg mug

It’s pronounced KIA-fay-bee

a cyborg mug

I’m sorry I’m addicted to lying to my loved ones

Patware

IGgy IGsen posted:

kayfabe has 2 shoot syllables but 69 work syllables.

kayfabe is announced at 6'9"

more falafel please

forums poster

Dip Viscous posted:

i feel like this matters

I think it's two? kay fayb

Dip Viscous
well i certainly feel foolish

take the moon

by sebmojo
new japan tonite :woop:

cruft

take the moon posted:

new japan tonite :woop:

What's happening to the old Japan? :ohdear:

take the moon

by sebmojo
it got assimilated into the united empire

Cage Kicker

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Whoever did the list of AEW did a bad naughty thing and didn't tell everyone watch maybe the best tag match in the US in 20 years. The Young Bucks vs Kenny Omega and "Hangman" Adam Page. This video includes the entire really good hype promo about why to care

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wiaww

For reference this was the first tag team match ever to be awarded 6/5 stars by Dave Melzer

Cage Kicker fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 14, 2021

take the moon

by sebmojo

Cage Kicker posted:

Whoever did the list of AEW did a bad naughty thing and didn't tell everyone watch maybe the best tag match in the US in 20 years. The Young Bucks vs Kenny Omega and "Hangman" Adam Page. This video includes the entire really good hype promo about why to care

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wiaww

For reference this was the first tag team match ever to be awarded 6/5 stars by Dave Melzer

not to rag on :bahgawd: but i wish he didnt have such a boner for bringing up the :10bux: as a reason to win. if it wasnt for commentary i wouldnt have thought to care whether or not a wrestler made more money vs whether or not they won the title which should mean something by itself

im enjoying the match

take the moon

by sebmojo
my friend lent me an roh dvd that he said had his favourite match on it which was like a 5 on 5 for a giant cheque and the show was sponsored by hooters

so idk

Patware

take the moon posted:

not to rag on :bahgawd: but i wish he didnt have such a boner for bringing up the :10bux: as a reason to win. if it wasnt for commentary i wouldnt have thought to care whether or not a wrestler made more money vs whether or not they won the title which should mean something by itself

im enjoying the match

this is early enough that AEW is still working really hard to establish the things that make them different from WWE, like putting in match time limits, tracking win/loss records, and having kayfabe fight purses. when you have purses, it becomes a lot more meaningful when a match ends by someone intentionally disqualifying themselves because now they want to kick the piss out of their opponent so bad they'll throw money in the garbage to do it

Vince MechMahon

Yeah I like the prize fighting aspect of AEW.

ARMBAR A COP

I'm still in the spaceship putting all of you in a sharpshooter

Don't tell mom

take the moon

by sebmojo

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Don't tell mom

much as i like DEATH RIDER and PIMPU JUICU your custom text is clearly the greatest move name of all time

B33rChiller

Dip Viscous posted:

i feel like this matters

Here's a reference from a couple super-fan professionals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9mk4Dd8S3o

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Don't tell mom

MOM ARMBAR'S PUTTING US IN WRESTLING HOLDS AGAIN PLEASE GROUND THEM

Vince MechMahon

I got in trouble for putting my cousin in the walls of Jericho once when I was like 14. Good times.

2DCAT

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

this all reminds me of the early 90s when ECW did a local show at a rink i practiced hockey at. I remember going to the ECW show on like a Friday (or Saturday?) night and then the next morning I went to the rink for practice and Sabu was passed the gently caress out in the back of a car out front the rink. Was kind of sad and I hope he is well because Sabu and RVD owned

take the moon

by sebmojo

2DCAT posted:

this all reminds me of the early 90s when ECW did a local show at a rink i practiced hockey at. I remember going to the ECW show on like a Friday (or Saturday?) night and then the next morning I went to the rink for practice and Sabu was passed the gently caress out in the back of a car out front the rink. Was kind of sad and I hope he is well because Sabu and RVD owned

this is an excellent story

i went to a crossover roh/njpw show & since i was early got a snack at the convenience store and jay briscoe was there with the angriest possible eyes ive ever seen, possibly contemplating his upcoming loss in the main event

take the moon

by sebmojo
was just depressed and spent like 7 mins staring at the wreckage from michael elgin throwing kenny omega thru a table while young lion jay white hovers over kenny with an expression of concern

Goons Are Gifts

my space pals, it is time for us to move from space through space into another space planet in space
get your games ready, summon your imps, we gonna visit the imp zone!!

steal the space couch and buckle up, gonna be moving later today

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Okay, I think I'll hitch a ride I was headed to the imp zone anyway.

frankenfreak

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
A good destination. People there seem a little upset at the moment and the BYOB spaceship can help them chill again.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

frankenfreak posted:

A good destination. People there seem a little upset at the moment and the BYOB spaceship can help them chill again.

Gamers are always upset, it's their natural state

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i'm going to tell the imp zone about a little game i made

Goons Are Gifts

the imps were upset about us not visiting last round and we also forgot about them in our christmas cards so they definitely earned our undivided attention and chill together while playing things

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i'm going to tell the imp zone about a little game i made

Is it Bop It?

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Is it Bop It?

that's a toy not a game

Dip Viscous
i hear that in the imp zone they post about enjoying playing video games and that sounds like something that's good

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

that's a toy not a game

Gonna need a judge's decision here

Goons Are Gifts

here we gooooooo hello imp zone, you called us a few times in qcs and in my inbox and I am so glad we can finally satisfy your need to have a little bit of byob in your forum

what are you playing over here

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I just got back into playing Okami woof woof

That Little Demon
Get this poo poo the gently caress out of here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!

boy, the hits keep comin