Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I told you they would lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
lol there's a treaded snake logo on the 76ers' court

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

euphronius posted:

I told you they would lose

Tre Young has been p. awesome for how small and frail he looks. Thought he would have died quarters ago.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

refs were terribly in Atlanta’s favor but you still have to win

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t even care anymore

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

going to close the thread Anyone disagree ?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

going to close the thread Anyone disagree ?

fine by me

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

as a Philadelphian I have to say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
glad to see Atlanta pull it off even though the refs were clearly favoring the sixers all night

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The nba is over

Fraud league

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

euphronius posted:

I don’t even care anymore

I am mad and owned

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Reopened as I have decided I am no longer a fan of anything in the world.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
lmao just lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I never want to watch Ben Simmons again

never ever. send him to the phantom zone

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

euphronius posted:

I was tempted to do some trolling, but instead I'll just earnestly ask how you're doing instead.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

stats

https://twitter.com/espnstatsinfo/status/1405368738409500672?s=21

they should be kicked out of Philadelphia

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat i bet if you swapped jokic on to the 76ers, he would be setting up some sick wide open makes for Ben Simmons and toby Harris. at least Embiid's stalwart defense keeps them from blowing 26 point leads

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Azathoth posted:

I was tempted to do some trolling, but instead I'll just earnestly ask how you're doing instead.

I’m fine . no team I am a fan of lost yesterday so all good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

LVP tier rankings

tier 1. Ben Simmons

tier 2. Tobias Harris

tier 3 . Joel embiid

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

"all defense" lol. your defensive metrics are you gave up 70 points to the hawks in the second half

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hifi posted:

"all defense" lol. your defensive metrics are you gave up 70 points to the hawks in the second half

I didn’t give up any points last night friend

I was sitting at home watching tv dramas from hbo max with my wife . it was nice

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Literally came to this thread to post that my favorite thing all of sports but particularly the NBA is watching Philadelphia lose because their fans are such whiny bitches but came to find the thread closed, which is just a metaphor for the post I wanted to make.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the nba ended last night it made sense at the time

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

thank you. we're all just observers with different biases. personally, I'm still hoping that the Sixers can pull off the unlikely upset of the 5th seed because the dishonorable Hawks do not deserve to advance.

also last night my brain decided that Danilo Galinari has Charlie Kirk Face Syndrome and i need to unsee it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
it's going to be extremely funny when the 76ers still win the series

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I honestly think the sixers should be disbanded

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

move 'em to Pittsburgh and see how they do

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

move 'em to Pittsburgh and see how they do

Move the timberwolves to Philly. At least I could believe with that franchise.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

euphronius posted:

Move the timberwolves to Philly. At least I could believe with that franchise.

As a Timberwolves fan, you don't want this. Trust me.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

The past few days have been the strangest in NBA playoff history. Somehow between the Brooklyn/LAC/76ers the latter were the only ones who ended up being completely healthy for game 5... and they were the only ones who lost? And CP3 got COVID despite being vaccinated. :(

In theory we should be looking at Utah vs. Philly/Milwaukee for the finals. poo poo makes no sense

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chris Paul has COVID ??

what ??

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

No one's saying anything official but he was apparently vaccinated. Exactly what this means in terms of the league covid protocol is completely up in the air. I've seen speculation that he might be back in time for the next series, but I don't think anyone outside the league and team knows anything at this point, and they're not talking.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao at the CDC

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

biden going to make the same kind of phone call that obama made to lebron last year of dont you even think of shutting the league down

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

that’s not a punishment

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

euphronius posted:

Chris Paul has COVID ??

what ??

People who tend to know these things say he’s asymptomatic, he’ll be fine.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/Im_VelvetJones/status/1405171800552525826?s=20

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

every team doc rivers touches chokes without exception. even orlando blew a 3-1 lead against the pistons in 2003 when he was the coach

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Shear Modulus posted:

biden going to make the same kind of phone call that obama made to lebron last year of dont you even think of shutting the league down

If Biden makes that call he'd probably accidentally use the N word while telling a story about how the local shoeshiner was the shiftiest basketball in all of Wilmington