Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Damsgaard is great imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Belgium look like they don't even care lol

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
A bit tighter and I think that beats Courtois to the post, sheesh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hercule poirots next case - the mystery of the poo poo footballers lmao

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Hegay posted:

Damsgaard is great imo

yeah, he doesn't seem to mind the remains of his navel chord at all

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Hegay posted:

Damsgaard is great imo

Damsgood

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
You would think the Belges were comfortably in the lead and letting Denmark pass it around by the state of this game lol

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Damsgaard still doesn't look as young as that Russian lad who genuinely looks about 13

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Splorange posted:

yeah, he doesn't seem to mind the remains of his navel chord at all

no one laughed the first time

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Hercule poirots next case - the mystery of the poo poo footballers lmao

Hercule Poirot gathers the Belgian Men's National Team in a sitting room, and walks around looking each of them in the face as they wonder why they're there. Lukaku, Mertens, Courtois, De Bruyne, he stares deep into all of their eyes as he passes. "I have called you here," Poirot tells them, "to get to the bottom of this mystery." Some of their faces fall. "The culprit," Poirot says, "is in this room." He paces and gathers his thoughts. "I know who did it," he says finally. "It was all of you. You're poo poo. Blegum lol"

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

vyelkin posted:

Hercule Poirot gathers the Belgian Men's National Team in a sitting room, and walks around looking each of them in the face as they wonder why they're there. Lukaku, Mertens, Courtois, De Bruyne, he stares deep into all of their eyes as he passes. "I have called you here," Poirot tells them, "to get to the bottom of this mystery." Some of their faces fall. "The culprit," Poirot says, "is in this room." He paces and gathers his thoughts. "I know who did it," he says finally. "It was all of you. You're poo poo. Blegum lol"

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Hmm i heard Belgium were ranked 1

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

vyelkin posted:

"Ble?"

Yes. Indeed. "Gum."

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Only a 4/10 Poirot imo no accent or trademark expressions

However, :hai:

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

de curry GOAT posted:

They're number 1 on the list of big time chokers

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

is Belgium a real country? not sure the players know either

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Carrasco more like Fiasco

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Absolutely loving the crowd taking the piss out of blegum at every possible opportunity

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lmao Braithwaite good attempt at making us think that wasn't your poo poo shot but just a deflection

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Why are de Bruyne and Hazard on the bench? Didn't think they'd need them to win this game?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Absolute loving dog poo poo, gently caress off belgium

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

He should have passed it, Badwaithe ftl

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Jean Claude Van Damme needs to go there are kick these Blegum frauds into shape imo

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

this wasn't how I expected this to go so far

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Paperhouse posted:

Why are de Bruyne and Hazard on the bench? Didn't think they'd need them to win this game?

Injuries

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

We always have one poo poo group match and it was naive of Denayer to think he wouldn't get tested from min 1

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Paperhouse posted:

I've heard de Bruyne only appears if you light 666 black candles and recite the FIFA rankings backwards

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

de curry GOAT posted:

Like their chips, over advertised

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Quite funny that of all the causes in the world, the one the euros chose to support is; don’t call Bale bald on Twitter dot com

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bape Culture posted:

Quite funny that of all the causes in the world, the one the euros chose to support is; don’t call Bale bald on Twitter dot com

Gareth Bald

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

speak of the devil

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I was watching the match on mute during a video call and thought the good team wearing red were Belgium

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Damsgaard has a bit about him

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

poty posted:

I was watching the match on mute during a video call and thought the good team wearing red were Belgium
Belgians, being Belgian, are probably similarly confused.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gorgeous goal!!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

blegum

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
dang

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

they suddenly remembered how to football, admittedly because of a slight fuckup

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Denmark you had it all and then you gone done did blew it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Great goal