Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

i am harry posted:

a janitor was using the network and a computer in a closet to look at cp

the FBI had to hire him immediately, the shutdown was caused because they couldnt find anyone to clean up after the last janitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1pfQ0m3FxXvDJpi8vPk3D9T4ivydHI33X

Do you wanna see funny drawings of supposed alien encounters? Of course you do, look at these weirdos:

quote:

"A young boy saw a tall woman (9 ft) in a rural area and the spoke something sounded like "eh". The boy then ran back to his home. No UFO was associated with this case.
Source: Antonio Faleiro

quote:

Humanoid Encounters 1977

quote:

HA HA HA YES

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

hseroK divaD posted:

Do you wanna see funny drawings of supposed alien encounters? Of course you do, look at these weirdos:

Paulo please, show me where she is

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

hseroK divaD posted:

neil armstrong raped a man? canceled

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

Wheeee posted:

you're projecting your own limited intellect and basic bitch thinking patterns onto other people, nobody here is unironically expecting ET to beam them up and your attempts at rationalizing are neither novel nor interesting

we're being hostile to you because you're being condescending while also looking like an idiot

I think you're being hostile because I've said something that doesn't agree with your beliefs.

If you want to hear a conspiracy theory here's one:

UFOs are the new religion, and the US is pushing it to control the masses. People are starting to get wise to the old religions and they're gonna need a new reason to ban abortion/weed/women voting soon. If the "UFOs" start shutting down abortion clinics well you've been warned.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Butternubs posted:

I think you're being hostile because I've said something that doesn't agree with your beliefs.

UFOs are the new religion, and the US is pushing it to control the masses. People are starting to get wise to the old religions and they're gonna need a new reason to ban abortion/weed/women voting soon. If the "UFOs" start shutting down abortion clinics well you've been warned.

lol

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Butternubs posted:

UFOs are no different from the angels and demons of yore.

Theyre living entities watching over us in a controlled experiment in the cosmos.

God? Actually exists. Is a giant idiot.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Butternubs posted:

lol im just wandering into the vegan thread to talk about how delicious meat is, why is everyone booing? its true!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

please just go away or stop trying to pretend you're smarter than everyone else because your brain can't comprehend shitposting, your posts are boring and dumb

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Butternubs posted:

You came in here and told us why what you think we believe is wrong lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

if i post enough about the UFOs i'll receive eternal salvation

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Bideo James posted:

God? Actually exists. Is a giant idiot.

You know it doesn't like that name

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Butternubs posted:

this isnt conspiracy its on the books rockefeller social control doctrine, and the new age program was incredibly successful

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Tighclops posted:

You know it doesn't like that name

that stupid loving box that pretends sentience can be called whatever it wants. i will mock it for ONCE telling us to call it "God"

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Butternubs posted:

i for one am looking forward getting prostrate and praying in the general direction of tom delonge five times a day

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

"wow, look at this weird thing"

ITS NOT ALIENS

"...okay, that's fine"

I SAID ITS NOT ALIENS, WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

it's definitely aliens

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1405597207240314880?s=20

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Butternubs posted:

I am sorely disappointed to find out that you're serious and not just copy/pasting from D&D.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1405548060479037441

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYbeJAk9SM

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Butternubs walking up to an active UAP sighting with dozens of other people: "Wow, what are we looking at? Whats happening? I cant tell whats going on! Someone explain to me whats happening! Where am I?"

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

it definitely (might as well be) aliens

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

I've been doing some extra digging into UFOs and UAPs and I have come up with some questions of my own:

*throwing photos onto the table, alternating pictures between Butternubs and flying saucers*

Butternubs, answer me this: Why are you seen at every UAP and UFO sighting for the last 300 years?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

you true believers better become posadists instead of doing some weird rear end UFO religion in CSPAM like the internet witches tried to do

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

but i already have a weird hermetic religion with DMT and UFOs

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Marzzle posted:

you true believers better become posadists instead of doing some weird rear end UFO religion in CSPAM like the internet witches tried to do

you insult us

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

WEH posted:

you insult us

theyre not insulting me

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

it’s posadists all the way down, always has been

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Posadism is trot poo poo. Besides, the Aliens already work with the CIA.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
im so loving himosesxula im going to gently caress the aliens, im going to gently caress the transdimensiosnals, im going to POSSIBLY KISS the grays (ape clomes)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Mecha Gojira posted:

posadism is trot poo poo

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

endocriminologist posted:

im so loving himosesxula im going to gently caress the aliens, im going to gently caress the transdimensiosnals, im going to POSSIBLY KISS the grays (ape clomes)

alien gently caress n suck group chat is also a desirable outcome

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Marzzle posted:

alien gently caress n suck group chat is also a desirable outcome

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

A guy that was on the USS Theodore Roosevelt during the GIMBAL and GOFAST encounter is the first guest in Podcast UFO, apparently he ended up in ONI so I’m sure he’s Very Trustworthy

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

imo, posadist cspam faction would bring the alpha commie energy to keep the crazier more splitter prone marxists in line

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/JeffLoveness/status/1405607818116403201

this oughta piss em off

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

ONI guy thinks they’re non-human entities and claims to have been visited by them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

Bideo James posted:

I've been doing some extra digging into UFOs and UAPs and I have come up with some questions of my own:

*throwing photos onto the table, alternating pictures between Butternubs and flying saucers*

Butternubs, answer me this: Why are you seen at every UAP and UFO sighting for the last 300 years?

I'm actually mostly swamp gas.