Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I don’t think you’re meant to think too hard about Black Sperm except that he’s strong, and tough, and can beat almost anyone in a long, hard, fight.

I think I’ve realized after watching Invincible that he doesn’t bicker with himself enough though, that would be pretty funny if it happened more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RareAcumen posted:

I was absolutely ready for that coin flip on Darkshine to be either Fuhrer Ugly's acid does or doesn't hurt him. With all the other stuff that's happened so far I could believe that the many layers of bronzer he's applied over the years also form a chemical shield over his muscles.

I bet they do, and that's why he isn't fully skeletonized

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

I bet they do, and that's why he isn't fully skeletonized

That's SuperAlloy muscle at work baby!

Puri Puri Prisoner, hurry up and find Zombieman, he's our only hope at stopping Vomitted Fuhrer Ugly!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I dunno, acid is often a hard counter to regenerating creatures. See: DnD trolls

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wouldn't Bomb also be the perfect counter to him? He uses the same martial arts style, right?

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
If I had to guess, I would say the easiest counter to the angry pile of corrosive vomit would big loving lasers or psychic powers.

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

Gologle posted:

Wouldn't Bomb also be the perfect counter to him? He uses the same martial arts style, right?

bomb's martial art does slicing damage, which has already been shown to be ineffective against puke.

wait are you talking about vomit ugly or darkshine?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Caidin posted:

If I had to guess, I would say the easiest counter to the angry pile of corrosive vomit would big loving lasers or psychic powers.

I feel like the lasers will just make him explode and spread acid everywhere. Child Emporer and ironically, Tank Top Master's strategy against Boros' ship seem like the best bets so far.*

*Just start pelting him with massive chunks of rubble.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Garou looks sick as hell. The guy getting melted also looked sick in a very different way.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

YggdrasilTM posted:

These last chapters shown an enormous improvement in Genos and Tatsumaki relationship.

It's now been shipped

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

pik_d posted:

It's now been shipped

Just to the right of the bottom left one gives me an idea.He's still got cracks in his face from trying to stop Psychos earlier but they're gone later on. Self repairing nanomachines should definitely be close to the top of the list for Genos upgrades.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jun 16, 2021

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Do you want Black Sperm Genos? Because that's how you get Black Sperm Genos.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RareAcumen posted:

I feel like the lasers will just make him explode and spread acid everywhere. Child Emporer and ironically, Tank Top Master's strategy against Boros' ship seem like the best bets so far.*

*Just start pelting him with massive chunks of rubble.

Child emperor would probably have the tools to identify his pH and apply a neutralizing base or acid, as appropriate

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

Child emperor would probably have the tools to identify his pH and apply a neutralizing base or acid, as appropriate

Yeah, he was already doing well against Evil Natural Water before it started draining the oil out of a monster.

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Also Pig God might have some industrial strength Tums for when food comes back up.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

pik_d posted:

It's now been shipped

I feel sorry for anyone shipped with Genos since you know if he ever got into a relationship he'd get a highly tuned sex machine upgrade but still be completely unable to finish the job.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Genos would be an awful lay. He has no interest in technique, only pure pussy destroying power.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Killer robot posted:

I feel sorry for anyone shipped with Genos since you know if he ever got into a relationship he'd get a highly tuned sex machine upgrade but still be completely unable to finish the job.

probably a bit NSFW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Ifaeff0mA

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Elfface posted:

Do you want Black Sperm Genos? Because that's how you get Black Sperm Genos.

Grey Goo Genos

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

RareAcumen posted:

Just to the right of the bottom left one gives me an idea.He's still got cracks in his face from trying to stop Psychos earlier but they're gone later on. Self repairing nanomachines should definitely be close to the top of the list for Genos upgrades.

Thanks, now Murata is going to spend the rest of the year redrawing.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

I don't see Squardo around with his sword though.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

pik_d posted:

It's now been shipped

I personally think Tatsumaki sees Genos as an earnest little brother type.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Genos is also like 19 ish and Tats is 28.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Which parts of Genos are 19? Most of him lasts maybe 3 months before Kuseno has to replace it.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I forgot how drat young Genos is. Saitama too. He's only 25. Really hits me hard I'm two years older than this guy for some reason.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

TheLoneStar posted:

I forgot how drat young Genos is. Saitama too. He's only 25. Really hits me hard I'm two years older than this guy for some reason.

Just wait until you get to the age that Atomic Samurai insists is NOT middle-aged...

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Bucswabe posted:

Just wait until you get to the age that Atomic Samurai insists is NOT middle-aged...

I'm older than him :(
Big 4-0 this autumn ....

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

When the new threat shows up:

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

His Divine Shadow posted:

I'm older than him :(
Big 4-0 this autumn ....

Hey, you're still younger than All Might.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

TheLoneStar posted:

I remember that Genos is really young because his dumb straight faced parody backstory doesn’t work as intended if he’s not a teen with attitude. It’s always pretty funny to remember that Saitama’s like three years younger than Tastumaki though.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

oh jay posted:

Which parts of Genos are 19? Most of him lasts maybe 3 months before Kuseno has to replace it.

Are you invoking the Ship of Theseus on Genos?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Presumably at least his brain is original flesh unless Kuseno has been doing some Battle Angel Alita poo poo with brain chips or something.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Caidin posted:

or a retired guy working as a janitor and a whole lotta sawdust

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Caidin posted:

But what if he does psychic powers melting punch? :ohdear:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Im loving all of this and I imagine the one punch finisher on all of these will be equally hilarious.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

Im loving all of this and I imagine the one punch finisher on all of these will be equally hilarious.

When Saitama arrives:

https://i.imgur.com/yPRwjcW.mp4

I hope he gets to see Genos' anti modern-art defenses too when he finally gets there.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

If this doesn't finally validate Saitama even if they think it's a fluke I dunno y'all

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

EVIL Gibson posted:

or a retired guy working as a janitor and a whole lotta sawdust

THAT'S WILLIE'S SPECIAL BLEND

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Presumably at least his brain is original flesh unless Kuseno has been doing some Battle Angel Alita poo poo with brain chips or something.

Given all the hard impacts he has withstood his brain ought to be jelly inside his skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

His Divine Shadow posted:

Given all the hard impacts he has withstood his brain ought to be jelly inside his skull.

I mean, the same would go for Mumen Rider, and his skull is remarkably un-cracked.

People's brains in One Punch Man don't break that easy.