Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

crepeface posted:

y'know, i have pretty exotic tastes, but a domesticated local variant can be superior to the overpriced imports

ugh I read it in Epstein's voice and now I feel super icky because he 100% said that at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
"no yellow" jfc

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Haha gently caress everybody who said hunter biden was cool never trust a democrat

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
also lmao at nypost tripping over themselves to get the “Biden is a racist” own on the libs out and miss the human trafficking ring

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Lefty_Jew/status/1405602999544602627

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

very cool that the president’s niece is a sex trafficker and his son is one of her clients

NM, no need to defend someone acting icky, but technically legal.

I Miss Snausages has issued a correction as of 03:32 on Jun 18, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

....bbooth p-parties are bad?!? the entire power structure is complacent?! :eyepop:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

crepeface posted:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1405283316580769792?s=20

idk if the bad word is the worst thing here

wonder if this story will be scrubbed too because of "materials obtained by hacking"

there's no way to prove russia or whoever planted the laptop didn't just fake the contents, right?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

how tf the ny post is presenting that as a racism thing when it looks like a sex trafficking thing is hosed

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lollin to remember the tara reade sexual assault and hunter ukraine/amtrak poo poo got cordoned off in its own thread or outright banned in d&d

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Relevant Tangent posted:

there's no way to prove russia or whoever planted the laptop didn't just fake the contents, right?

Hunter already said it was his

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/hunter-biden-for-real-i-dont-know-if-laptop-at-center-of-controversy-is-authentic/

lmao cooooould be his /acts coy

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
glad my man hunter is not a participant in the fetishization of asian women

very progressive

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
they opened up the laptop hardware and on the cpu they found 100 million russia gates

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

gradenko_2000 posted:

The contents or the laptop? Like he said "yeah those pictures of me loving are legit" or similar?
e: there's literally pictures of him loving asians on there, i'm just :crackping: at the idea that he confirmed they were real

Relevant Tangent has issued a correction as of 05:17 on Jun 18, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
C-SPAM: the hit new top-level forum QCS can't stop raving about › [Epstein] we all know quality goons who are like I am- distrusting and highly highly wary of evil

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Do those Cellebrite things open macs too? I think my tinfoil hat might have finally picked up a signal.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
that loving text. people don't talk about buying dogs with this little respect i feel sick

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

nishi koichi posted:

that loving text. people don't talk about buying dogs with this little respect i feel sick

It's insanely funny that most people (myself included!) just saw the pic of Hunter with his cousin or a trafficking victim or someone and a text log next to it and were like "Yawn, Hunter fucks barely legal/illegal broads as his station allows, ho hum," and then we finally read the text and are like :monocle:.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:tinfoil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CEfE1cKHio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb69EFw_aQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnu28AtsfnY

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Jun 18, 2021

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DerWouter/status/1279189740517044225

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
falmouth makes sense for terramar, its right there at woods hole.

edit: maybe i don't understand the insinuations here?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

nishi koichi posted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
it wasn't human trafficking you loving weirdos

...he only wanted the pineal gland :downsrim:

edit: no yellow glands, ofc

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 07:11 on Jun 18, 2021

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

crepeface posted:

lollin to remember the tara reade sexual assault and hunter ukraine/amtrak poo poo got cordoned off in its own thread or outright banned in d&d

lmao

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

it wasn't human trafficking you loving weirdos

...he only wanted the pineal gland :downsrim:

til they traffic the ex wives of NBA players

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-06-12/cdc-s-failure-on-covid-is-lesson-for-next-pandemic

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

unrelated but wtf is with that pricing? you can pay $24 a year or $340 a year?!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
came in here to holler WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT TEXT EXCHANGE ABOUT?! LMAO

everyone is like "yellow" it reminds me of that Bill Burr bit about the Duracell commercial with the kid tracking device

nut
Jul 30, 2019

lol at the blind faith in private interests 2 save us, but lmao @ the pivot at the end of this quote

interview posted:

Strain: How do we prevent the next pandemic?

Gottlieb: Covid-19 revealed systemwide failures that point to the need to develop certain capabilities that we don’t have. We need to have a base of manufacturing capability in the United States for things like biologicals, such as vaccines and antibody-based drugs. We need to have the capability to scale diagnostic manufacturing much more quickly.

Typically, it's been the job of the Centers for Disease Control to develop the test for novel pathogens, but the CDC has failed to do that. And not just with Covid-19. It failed to do it with the Zika infection in a timely fashion.

We now have a history where the systems that we relied on don't work. So we need to rely on entities other than the CDC. We need to lean more heavily on the private sector to develop diagnostics in the setting of an outbreak with a new pathogen.

Public health authorities always anticipated that an epidemic would be regionalized. For example, a city would be attacked with anthrax or smallpox. So we would be able to focus resources on a very defined geographic area. We didn't anticipate a national epidemic that would require us to do this on a national scale.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

nut posted:

lol at the blind faith in private interests 2 save us, but lmao @ the pivot at the end of this quote

Lolling at the reference to Zika in light of the effort post you made in this thread recently. That's another big ol crack ping for sure

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder who this Gottlieb dude is, let's see...

quote:

served as the 23rd commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from 2017 until April 2019. He is presently a resident fellow at the conservative think tank the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a partner at the venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates (NEA)

lmao every. loving. time. it's some revolving door wolf in the hen house mother fucker who gets a high government posting and performatively fucks it up and then comes out of DC high fiving his private sector buddies into a board position advocating more slashes to federal programs and institutions that they want to destroy and replace with sub par profit driven "remedies"

this has been going on for half a loving century and nobody gives a poo poo

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I know that he is not related to Sidney, but I like to think that at some point they sat staring at each other in a dark room for a couple hours in total silence and when Scott left he had a new last name

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

No loving way this dude killed himself. They expect us to believe this horse crap?

Trauts
May 1, 2010
Huge fan of the book recommendations in this thread. It's astonishing how these narratives get written and taken up almost subconsciously, unquestioningly. Shits creepy, and getting creepier.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

very cool that the president’s niece is a sex trafficker and his son is one of her clients

I'm sure the media will cover this fairly and openly

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Dongicus posted:

No loving way this dude killed himself. They expect us to believe this horse crap?

Ay look at the bot or cop postin itt

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Trauts posted:

Huge fan of the book recommendations in this thread. It's astonishing how these narratives get written and taken up almost subconsciously, unquestioningly. Shits creepy, and getting creepier.

on this note, I finally started the CIA as Organized Crime by Douglas Valentine and it just starts with two interviews and I already am floored by his knowledge

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

nut posted:

on this note, I finally started the CIA as Organized Crime by Douglas Valentine and it just starts with two interviews and I already am floored by his knowledge

even the excerpt on amazon is loving crazy, he just waltzed into these lifelong intelligence officers' lives and dragged out their secrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

nomad2020 posted:

Do those Cellebrite things open macs too? I think my tinfoil hat might have finally picked up a signal.

nah, I think they only do phones and tablets. there's probably some other piece of equipment that works for laptops but idk, wouldn't surprise me if his password was something like "biden1234" anyway