Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

this was intended to condition us to be ready for Covid mask mandates because?

They both contain the word "mask", duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao I just remembered Freedom Fries

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Buying and pouring champagne into a gutter to own the french

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
:killdozer:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Buying and pouring champagne into a gutter to own the french

The pernicious semi-Swede pours Champagne down the sink at the Hangö Regatta to display their e: parents' wealth.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

post username combo

What does James Orin Incandenza have to do with Ross Douthat?

fake edit: Ohhhhhh....

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

That dumbass lady who stormed the Capitol because Trump told her to and got herself killed. For Donald TRUMP LMFAOOOO

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

lmao we made donald trump president

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ben shapino posted:

That dumbass lady who stormed the Capitol because Trump told her to and got herself killed. For Donald TRUMP LMFAOOOO

and the guy dying from consuming products for aquariums because it has some bullshit similar to a useless chemical a Wisconsin senator just now got suspended from twitter for promoting re: coronavirus, 15 months later

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

and the guy dying from consuming products for aquariums because it has some bullshit similar to a useless chemical a Wisconsin senator just now got suspended from twitter for promoting re: coronavirus, 15 months later

A bunch of people also died from drinking and/or injecting themselves with bleach.

Because the President of the United States told them to.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
jim demint

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
That Biden voter who tweeted that because she didn't believe Tara Reade, she wasn't going to believe Trump's accusers too, since it's only fair.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
john boehner, also.

also how John Ashcroft lost an election to a dead guy

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Why is America so hosed?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Donald John Trump was President of the United States of America for four years.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Boris Johnson is technically a pretender to the Ottoman throne

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Echo Chamber posted:

That Biden voter who tweeted that because she didn't believe Tara Reade, she wasn't going to believe Trump's accusers too, since it's only fair.

LOL that's a commitment to liberalism that you just don't see every day.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Fish of hemp posted:

Why is America so hosed?

we were a nation founded on the principals of genocide, slavery, and white supremacy, OP

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Ford pardoning Nixon is both a greater well of nihilistic laughs and a deeper indictment of the US executive functions than anything from the past 5 years.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

posting this so i can emptyquote it later when i remember that lol hunter biden had an incest baby with his cousinpimp

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Animal Friend posted:

Ford pardoning Nixon is both a greater well of nihilistic laughs and a deeper indictment of the US executive functions than anything from the past 5 years.

honestly I think this goes to Obama convincing the NBA not to strike in response to police violence

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

posting this so i can emptyquote it later when i remember that lol hunter biden had an incest baby with his cousinpimp

What

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Strap in.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3958552&pagenumber=1456&perpage=40#post515568681

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fish of hemp posted:

Why is America so hosed?

it's full of americans.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Animal Friend posted:

he also carried around a loving supreme court opinion in his wallet so he wouldn't feel as bad about it for the entire rest of his life

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Echo Chamber posted:

That's about consistent

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 18:22 on Jun 18, 2021

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Donald John Trump was President of the United States of America for four years.

At least three of our last five Presidents are rapists.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Fish of hemp posted:

Why is America so hosed?

Our most dominant culture is insistent that you shouldn't care about other people.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Just remembered how American liberals spent years consuming media intended to develop a Russophobic Pavlovian response, because now their leaders are signaling that they're going to seek alliance with Russia against China. Lol.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

sleeptalker posted:

Just remembered how American liberals spent years consuming media intended to develop a Russophobic Pavlovian response, because now their leaders are signaling that they're going to seek alliance with Russia against China. Lol.

good luck suckers! haha that ship has sailed.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

we were a nation founded on the principals of genocide, slavery, and white supremacy, OP

if you want a true history of america and its psyche read Blood Meridian

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

swedish idiots gave Obama the peace prize and then he became the most assassinatingest president ever lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Durf posted:

if you want a true history of america and its psyche read Blood Meridian

still dancin binch!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ArmZ posted:

still dancin binch!!

never stop never stoppin'

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Judge would have loved coachella

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

At least three of our last five Presidents are rapists.

Wasn't Bush II pretty skeevy with the ladies back in college or some poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

swedish idiots gave Obama the peace prize and then he became the most assassinatingest president ever lmao

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/doctors-without-borders-bombing_n_5615690ce4b021e856d33d51

US/NATO planes bombed a hospital operated by Doctors Without Borders in Afghanistan on Saturday. The attack lasted an hour, and continued even after medics “frantically phoned NATO and Washington” to tell them what they were bombing.

It was no use. The attackers already knew full well what their target was. Doctors Without Borders had long ago provided them with the GPS coordinates of their facilities. And the US-installed Afghan government, which had raided that very same hospital in July of this year, had requested the strike, claiming the hospital was being used by insurgents.

The attack killed 22 people, including 12 medical workers and 10 patients. Three of the patients were children. The first bombardment targeted the Intensive Care Unit, where an eyewitness nurse said, “Patients were burning in their beds.” And a hospital caretaker said that he could hear women and children, “screaming for help inside the hospital while it was set ablaze by the bombing.”

Doctors Without Borders won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999. President Obama was awarded his in 2009. As Commander-in-Chief of the military that bombed the Doctors Without Borders hospital, this makes Obama perhaps the first Nobel Peace Prize winner to bomb another Nobel Peace Prize winner.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/doctors-without-borders-bombing_n_5615690ce4b021e856d33d51

US/NATO planes bombed a hospital operated by Doctors Without Borders in Afghanistan on Saturday. The attack lasted an hour, and continued even after medics “frantically phoned NATO and Washington” to tell them what they were bombing.

It was no use. The attackers already knew full well what their target was. Doctors Without Borders had long ago provided them with the GPS coordinates of their facilities. And the US-installed Afghan government, which had raided that very same hospital in July of this year, had requested the strike, claiming the hospital was being used by insurgents.

The attack killed 22 people, including 12 medical workers and 10 patients. Three of the patients were children. The first bombardment targeted the Intensive Care Unit, where an eyewitness nurse said, “Patients were burning in their beds.” And a hospital caretaker said that he could hear women and children, “screaming for help inside the hospital while it was set ablaze by the bombing.”

Doctors Without Borders won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999. President Obama was awarded his in 2009. As Commander-in-Chief of the military that bombed the Doctors Without Borders hospital, this makes Obama perhaps the first Nobel Peace Prize winner to bomb another Nobel Peace Prize winner.

*timidly sips flint Michigan water*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

Gunning for the the nobel war prize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
tfw you agree with conservatives that Barry is evil, just not for the same reasons they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlvSdKcv0H0