Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

good insurance does what's called "replacement value" yeah.

reminds me of the time a friend back in my school days went on a road trip with his game gear and made the mistake of leaving it right in the back seat where everyone could see it. sure enough, when they got back to the car, it had been broken into, and there were four more game gears in the back seat.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

good insurance does what's called "replacement value" yeah.

reminds me of the time a friend back in my school days went on a road trip with his game gear and made the mistake of leaving it right in the back seat where everyone could see it. sure enough, when they got back to the car, it had been broken into, and there were four more game gears in the back seat.

lmfao

and condolences pp that’s genuinely loving horrible

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

if your provider says they cant do anything ill throw $25 towards a new nintendo

would also absolutely pitch in for this because

Nostradingus posted:

Imps stand up for each other.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

STONE COLD 64 posted:

if your provider says they cant do anything ill throw $25 towards a new nintendo

And my axe

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

*reads where PP’s brother already bought a new Switch* Hey let me know if he needs any help buying a new one

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

herculon posted:

*reads where PP’s brother already bought a new Switch* Hey let me know if he needs any help buying a new one

lol missed that. congrats to pp brother for minimizing his intolerable time without a switch. no man should suffer so

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
griftlands. its good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Saw that the messenger is leaving game pass soon so I booted it up. Pretty fun little game so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

14 thugs on motorcycles just broke into my apartment and stole my 65 inch OLED TV and brand new Xbox Series X with one year of game pass, if anybody wants to chip in to help cover the cost DM me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

100 psychos armed with wiimotes and nunchucks busted in and tried to gank my ps5, thank gamer christ it was too big for them to lift or i wouldnt be here to tell the tale...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

14 thugs on motorcycles just broke into my apartment and stole my 65 inch OLED TV and brand new Xbox Series X with one year of game pass, if anybody wants to chip in to help cover the cost DM me.

My brother stole my claptrap funkopop and I have AIDS. This is the last weekend of my life and I need it back, but it was signed at Wakanda Con by Black Panther.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My brother stole my claptrap funkopop and I have AIDS. This is the last weekend of my life and I need it back, but it was signed at Wakanda Con by Black Panther.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

played some of the Tunic demo (that zeldalike fox game) and hell, I like it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Everyone can paypal me donations and I’ll disburse even amounts to troubled imps

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

Fungah! posted:

100 psychos armed with wiimotes and nunchucks busted in and tried to gank my ps5, thank gamer christ it was too big for them to lift or i wouldnt be here to tell the tale...

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My name is Aiden, and check my profile for the GoFundMe.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks like Larry is getting freed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Looks like Larry is getting freed

hell yeah, may he enjoy … ah. *face wrinkling up into a queasy snarl* posting about marxism.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

hell yeah, may he enjoy … ah. *face wrinkling up into a queasy snarl* posting about marxism.
lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

HolePisser1982 posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
picked up super mario 64 for the switch, so gonna play that a bunch tonight

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

herculon posted:

whoops lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

FF7R: I'm so close to Cloud crossdressing I can feel it

Also maybe return to the Nocturne remaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry is free.