Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
welcome back Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

Obscene

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wait, so the epilogue to the Larry Saga is that xtal genuinely thought they had the power of Forums Life and Death over the perfidious slur-users and death-wishers and finding out that they didn't shattered them?

That's...that's something.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

docbeard posted:

Wait, so the epilogue to the Larry Saga is that xtal genuinely thought they had the power of Forums Life and Death over the perfidious slur-users and death-wishers and finding out that they didn't shattered them?

they were writing in the derp note the entire time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I think he just thought he was going against the grain and would come out on the right side of history, in the c-spam podcast thread.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Xaris posted:

e: forgot to add the latest and final(?) episode 10
https://omny.fm/shows/blowback/s2-episode-10-infinite-crisis

i think you can save them as an mp3 and upload it to pocketcasts or something if you want to

Awesome, thanks!

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

docbeard posted:

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

Lmfao. The forums are epic.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Larry Parrish posted:

Lmfao. The forums are epic.

hi larry

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

I demand mods restore the post where he threatened to say the n word.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
unprecedented R levels on this page

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

between that guy, the fail mod and baw cspam has been doing a pretty good job of taking the trash out lately

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

docbeard posted:

I don't really care about whatever the issue exploded into, I only object to the death threats and that matter seems to be settled.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Quotey posted:

He was right

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

xtal posted:

I don't really care about whatever the issue exploded into, I only object to the death threats and that matter seems to be settled.

post your podcasts

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

xtal posted:

an anarchist that loves tattling

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gripweed posted:

I demand mods restore the post where he threatened to say the n word.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Brain Candy posted:

an anarchist that loves tattling

Many of you have ruthlessly poo poo talked anarchism for the last several years, isn't that the goal?

xtal has issued a correction as of 05:45 on Jun 20, 2021

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

xtal posted:

Many of you have ruthlessly poo poo talked anarchism for the last several years, isn't that what you all wanted?

You know you are classified as a terrorist in the USA now. Have fun with that drone.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

xtal posted:

I only object to the death threats

Larry Parrish posted:

he's such an evil piece of poo poo that karma will just happen. he's gonna choke on a fish bone or something

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

xtal posted:

Larry Parrish posted:

https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
why would I want anarchists to be jailed, i want them around to keep laughing at

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
catching up on the cushvlogs since last one I watched was in late jan/feb -- they're good still. going through a hodgepodge but on his latest one about KSR's ministry for the future. definitely has a lot of optimism even though the global response to covid has been lol

didn't realize that "matt moved to la" wasn't just a bit but he confirmed it and has a nice dog now, that's cool. i don't get the sudden appeal of everyone moving to la though. at least do something like san diego where weather is best in the country.

also listening back to plugging the frequency fest (also a lol) thing reminded me to look into it: is the chapo portion of that uploaded anywhere?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shipon posted:

why would I want anarchists to be jailed, i want them around to keep laughing at

I want them jailed.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Because they're not actually workers lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
anarchists swill pretty much always side with fascists either out of idiocy or vulgar self interest. it’s because they are liberals.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Welcome back Larry, I fought for you as hard as possible!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

catching up on the cushvlogs since last one I watched was in late jan/feb -- they're good still. going through a hodgepodge but on his latest one about KSR's ministry for the future. definitely has a lot of optimism even though the global response to covid has been lol

didn't realize that "matt moved to la" wasn't just a bit but he confirmed it and has a nice dog now, that's cool. i don't get the sudden appeal of everyone moving to la though. at least do something like san diego where weather is best in the country.

also listening back to plugging the frequency fest (also a lol) thing reminded me to look into it: is the chapo portion of that uploaded anywhere?

Matt moving to LA is both surprising and unsurprising. He is such a doom pilled climate guy that moving to the American city most likely to melt is funny except he has a suicidal death drive that is always accelerating.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

ArfJason posted:

ahahahahahaha

get the feeling he enjoys this

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
All the cool anarchists got murdered in the 1920s for killing too many capitalists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Matt moving to LA is both surprising and unsurprising. He is such a doom pilled climate guy that moving to the American city most likely to melt is funny except he has a suicidal death drive that is always accelerating.

moving from a city with subways to a city with an eighth of a single one that goes to North Hollywood and back is sort of confusing