Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

fired like a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Buttchug Mouthwash posted:

i bet it wouldve been a... wait for it...

golden retriever

A portuguese water sports dog.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'll be honest, as a cat-lover with a sweet tooth, the Dems are making a pretty good push for my vote by being a party all about ice cream trips and dog-killing.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Grey Fox posted:

fired like a dog

downsized like a heckin bad pupper

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The technical term is 'barkbabies,' my wife worked for chewy, I wouldn't expect you laypeople to understand, though

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Libs prattling on about "cattes and doges" bothers me because the climate is dying, and countless species are going extinct. And that's happening libs and chuds insist on not addressing it. There's a lot of animals that are going to die due to our maliciousness, and that makes me more depressed than anything else.

Also, it's just super loving annoying.

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole

Nichael posted:

Libs prattling on about "cattes and doges" bothers me because the climate is dying, and countless species are going extinct. And that's happening libs and chuds insist on not addressing it. There's a lot of animals that are going to die due to our maliciousness, and that makes me more depressed than anything else.

rip amphibians theyre the most hosed rn because by definition they have to lay their eggs in water. sensitive little buggers.

gonna pour one out for my frog and newt comrades, killed by capitalism

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rip amphibians theyre the most hosed rn because by definition they have to lay their eggs in water. sensitive little buggers.

gonna pour one out for my frog and newt comrades, killed by capitalism

I'll miss birds. They're pretty cool.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Nichael posted:

Heckin' Puppers and Woofers though!!

here's a pic of my Pup meeting his Bark(best) friend, this Snek we found!!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

you can use this morose rear end justification to not enjoy anything ever

gonna keep spelling it doges for my part. Hope you figure something out 👍

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nichael posted:

I'll miss birds. They're pretty cool.

heckin good birbs rip :rip:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

you can use this morose rear end justification to not enjoy anything ever
:yeah:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

am i allowed to post im glad bidens dog is dead. tired of hearing about grampas lovely dogs who gives a gently caress

You're just making it easier for the real murderer to slip away

JUSTICE FOR CHAMP, FREE MAJOR

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I love dogs, and the sheer volume of stories about Biden's dogs (with the Major "scandal") has just put a bigger spotlight on the WH press' uselessness and how their stories/questions are almost entirely theatre.

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole
can we turn animals into oil. like biomass fuel or some poo poo

im going to create a tech startup that converts endangered species into biomass fuel. and heres the thing, we'll like sequence their genomes. the fuel pays for the genomes that go in a bank or something that way its environmentalism

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I miss bees. It was really cool to just watch them bumbling around on flowers and poo poo. Don't really see them anymore.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/lavern_spicer/status/1406634151315451914?s=19

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

I miss bees. It was really cool to just watch them bumbling around on flowers and poo poo. Don't really see them anymore.

I don't think I've seen a single firefly in about 15 years at least.

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole

Fister Roboto posted:

dont worry elon musk will invent tiny drones that do all the pollination

lmao i love him

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

this is the second year in a row where none of the flowering plants in my garden are getting pollinated because there are no bees around. it sucks.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

:911:

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole

KillerQueen posted:

I don't think I've seen a single firefly in about 15 years at least.

there were a ton in the stream valley last night it was really cool. blinking in the dark and then lightning in the distance. i was like "dam this is cool" for a minute and then i had to get back and check out the hot new qcs drama

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:swoon:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

thank you sir, i will

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Hear hear.

It is baffling that posters are so doomerist when we've escaped a second consecutive Trump term, we have the DOJ inspecting GOP election law bullshit, we have an economy roaring back into operation, et al. So many good things in spite of everything and you're all willing to throw that all away and klaxon :matters: until your voice is hoarse.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I don't see Biden calling for a group JO sesh today; so much for unity

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

this is the second year in a row where none of the flowering plants in my garden are getting pollinated because there are no bees around. it sucks.

have you tried one of those bee houses sold at hardware stores? I had this problem and got one on a friend’s recommendation and despite having seen like zero bees that year it was starting to be colonized within a week. they host solitary bees instead of hives so they don’t take over your garden area and also are apparently better pollinators in general

also growing lavender really helps

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

there were a ton in the stream valley last night it was really cool. blinking in the dark and then lightning in the distance. i was like "dam this is cool" for a minute and then i had to get back and check out the hot new qcs drama

That's pretty cool, thank you

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol i miss him

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole
you can hand pollinate squash really easily thats what i sometimes have trouble with

brb need to jack off my squash plants

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Hear hear.

It is baffling that posters are so doomerist when we've escaped a second consecutive Trump term, we have the DOJ inspecting GOP election law bullshit, we have an economy roaring back into operation, et al. So many good things in spite of everything and you're all willing to throw that all away and klaxon :matters: until your voice is hoarse.

This reads like a Sliders cold open where the gang walks around a fanciful alternate reality before the timer beeps and they have to jump through a portal trying to get back to reality

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 20:58 on Jun 20, 2021

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
change my mind: that slate op ed from 2 weeks ago was a trial balloon for major disappearing (not champ)

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pretty funny how pointing out bad things became "doomerism" a few months ago. Wonder why.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
very brave of jeff to side with the pro slavery folks

thank u for ur service

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I've been grilling all day, anything dumb happen here or in politics

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

doomerism is bad but cynically pretending we're just a few tweaks and new members of the squad away from making the usa a nordic social democracy... thats just realism baby

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Gonna rent a dog and train it to put me out of my misery

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

can we turn animals into oil. like biomass fuel or some poo poo

there's a dollop about that

https://allthingscomedy.com/podcasts/207---the-animal-horror-of-macquarie-island-live-w-wil-anderson

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Pretty funny how pointing out bad things became "doomerism" a few months ago. Wonder why.

:thunk:ing as hard as I possibly can to ponder this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Should make the stars and bars our flag it's a better design fight me you LIBS