Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
should have kept posting on his original account

coward

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's a coward, and to reiterate, he should be shipped to the Hague and executed by a trial of the people's he has helped to oppress and murder through his actions justifying US imperialism.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Larry Parrish posted:

He's a coward, and to reiterate, he should be shipped to the Hague and executed by a trial of the people's he has helped to oppress and murder through his actions justifying US imperialism.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Larry Parrish posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Larry Parrish posted:

welcome back, hows the sierra foothill weather treating you?

ive prob got to go up to auburn soon, not looking forward to my tires melting on the capitol freeway

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

welcome back, hows the sierra foothill weather treating you?

ive prob got to go up to auburn soon, not looking forward to my tires melting on the capitol freeway

i want to kill myself lol. i got an Xbox Wednesday in Rancho Cordova and now I can't play it most of the day because it's turning my insanely hot room into an oven. i keep having to take breaks that are like 2:1 break to gaming lol.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Larry Parrish posted:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

i want to kill myself lol. i got an Xbox Wednesday in Rancho Cordova and now I can't play it most of the day because it's turning my insanely hot room into an oven. i keep having to take breaks that are like 2:1 break to gaming lol.

souhld have got a gaming pc

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

paul_soccer12 posted:

souhld have got a gaming pc

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Lol imagine trying to get a GPU for a gaming pc in this economy

Lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lol imagine trying to get a GPU for a gaming pc in this economy

Lmao

A series X with the roughly the same performance as a 2000 dollar card lol. The world is so stupid

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

ok i caught up to the QCS thread where everyone just dogpiled on Higgins lol. Allah bless u Larry

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lmao just got called an assadist in PYF for saying I don’t think evans is directly working for the CIA

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Comrade Koba posted:

lmao just got called an assadist in PYF for saying I don’t think evans is directly working for the CIA

As an assadist who does believe evans is directly working for the CIA, this is strange to me.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

30.5 Days posted:

As an assadist who does believe evans is directly working for the CIA, this is strange to me.

yeah wasn’t the take I expected but you take what you get I suppose

the poo poo he did for bellingcat was probably 100% NED, I’m just assuming being a dipshit liberal podcaster pays pretty good even if you’re not receiving regular payouts from langley, assuming you’ve correctly identified your target audience

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish posted:

That would mean shipping him to Damascus, not the Hague.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That would mean shipping him to Damascus, not the Hague.

i don't give a good god darn where he goes, as long as he's dead when he does it

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Larry Parrish posted:

welcome back larry

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

John Charity Spring posted:

welcome back larry

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish posted:

i don't give a good god darn where he goes, as long as he's dead when he does it

An even better case for the Damascus option.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

welcome back larry

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

How are u posted:

Sometimes we do real good, sometimes we do real bad. It's kind of a mixed bag.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is a mixed bag, and that things are not really black or white, right or wrong. Makes u think.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

These two weeks just flew by, thank you Thunderbeast

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

Larry Parrish posted:

gently caress him up king

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

lmao a glowing review from loving anne applebaum

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

Sometimes we do real good, sometimes we do real bad. It's kind of a mixed bag.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is a mixed bag, and that things are not really black or white, right or wrong. Makes u think.

:blessed:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Comrade Koba posted:

got called an assadist in PYF

???

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

probably in the PYF tankie thread

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

https://youtu.be/Xk_FR3341bA

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

welcome back larry

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

godspeed to Yossarian-22 in QCS
o7

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Wait Evilweasel is still a mod, loving lol at this dumbass website

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The OSINT Bellingcat pioneered is fantastic, you can see it by independent journalist platforms starting using their techniques and methodologies, not to mention their work on the war in Ukraine, downing of MH17, etc. There's a good reason that they are smeared for being CIA and NED funding and not attacked for the quality of their work, not only because the people doing it are very stupid, but because it is genuinely so good the only criticism is "it's so good it can only be the CIA"

And i mean the people yelling about the CIA connections were reposting articles hosted by Syrian and Russian propaganda fronts??? Makes you think these people might not have a problem with government propaganda in itself, or they are too dumb to realize who is working as a government propaganda or not, in which case you shouldn't believe their claims on who is working for the CIA

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fart simpson posted:

The OSINT Bellingcat pioneered is fantastic, you can see it by independent journalist platforms starting using their techniques and methodologies, not to mention their work on the war in Ukraine, downing of MH17, etc. There's a good reason that they are smeared for being CIA and NED funding and not attacked for the quality of their work, not only because the people doing it are very stupid, but because it is genuinely so good the only criticism is "it's so good it can only be the CIA"

And i mean the people yelling about the CIA connections were reposting articles hosted by Syrian and Russian propaganda fronts??? Makes you think these people might not have a problem with government propaganda in itself, or they are too dumb to realize who is working as a government propaganda or not, in which case you shouldn't believe their claims on who is working for the CIA

okay you had me going for a while there

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

All the times Bellingcat was right because the photo image lines up with the wikipedia entries disproves the times they were wrong. If everybody else is doing it then it must be the right way to do things.

You could read up on any bit of cold war espionage to know that "photo forensics" are incredibly flawed and surveillance intelligence is imprecise - but the fact that all of this guess work can now be done by citizen journalists launders the entire enterprise.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1406788802501251075

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I guess they never miss, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

Syq