Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

not video game related but it reminds me of this time a group of friends played laser tag when we were in our 20s and this one guy thought he was awesome but kept getting smoked by someone who's handle for the leaderboard was "Captain Cookies." he got obsessed with trying to find and best the Captain but just couldn't do it. we found out it was like a six year old literally wearing a cookie monster shirt and he absolutely lost his poo poo lmao

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

not video game related but it reminds me of this time a group of friends played laser tag when we were in our 20s and this one guy thought he was awesome but kept getting smoked by someone who's handle for the leaderboard was "Captain Cookies." he got obsessed with trying to find and best the Captain but just couldn't do it. we found out it was like a six year old literally wearing a cookie monster shirt and he absolutely lost his poo poo lmao

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Bicyclops posted:

No shame in getting smoked by the best

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had the atomic purple as well, I forgot that's what it was called. came in a bundle with the first game I ever played, a true classic: donkey Kong 64

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Klowner posted:

I had the atomic purple as well, I forgot that's what it was called. came in a bundle with the first game I ever played, a true classic: donkey Kong 64

The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. on the NES. But hey, yours is cool too I guess.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh nvm it was jungle green. blech

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
captain cookies and the driftmaster comin at ya

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. on the NES. But hey, yours is cool too I guess.

I think mine was the Intellivision port of Donkey Kong where DK is a big green blob.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

*Substory guitar twang*

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

laser tag is a video game imo

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

bowling is a video game. the video is on the screen that shows a crudely rendered 3D turkey getting obliterated by a giant WordArt that says “TURKEY”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the only time i played laser tag as an adult i got body checked by an 11 year old and knocked over. little fucker stomped on me twice, shot me in the sensor twice, and ran off before i could break him in half

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

how do you get knocked over by an 11 year old.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

how do you get knocked over by an 11 year old.

idk, little fucker caught me off balance and he was a chunky kid

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

names to be aware of in any competitive game

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

b_d posted:

bowling is a video game. the video is on the screen that shows a crudely rendered 3D turkey getting obliterated by a giant WordArt that says “TURKEY”

from final fight, to south park 64, to cabela's big game hunter, to egomania the turkey has had a storied history in gaming. thank you bowling for introducing us to our fine feathered friends and changing the world forever.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

captain cookies and the driftmaster comin at ya

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

the only time i played laser tag as an adult i got body checked by an 11 year old and knocked over. little fucker stomped on me twice, shot me in the sensor twice, and ran off before i could break him in half

Young Wormskull just made you his bitch

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
goomba stomped in a laser tag arena lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Playing laser tag for the first time in years, a feral seven year old girl brutally shanked me in the entrance room with a broken sensor bar. When the manager came over, she jumped up and grabbed his vest, pulling it forward until he choked out completely. She made me watch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Hizke posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao @ this entire page

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

idk, little fucker caught me off balance and he was a chunky kid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

When Smash Ultimate came out, I kept getting matched with someone called Garfield 007 and losing badly. I got annoyed and switched to Mario Kart and somehow motherfucking Garfield 007 found me in the online lobby. He loving smoked me in Mario Kart too. Leave me alone!!