Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I just use a $10 Black & Decker coffee grinder. Turns a fistful of nugs to powder with a few blitzes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I don't use it for weed but I've got a $15 Hamilton beach coffee grinder that I use for spices, which has a bowl/blade assembly that is removable for cleaning and that'd come in handy for weed I think

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my weed is too sticky to use a coffee grinder. i'm not saying this to be elitist, there's nothing elite about the weed i smoke, it just wouldn't work in a coffee grinder unless i dried it out to like dusty dry tumbleweeds first

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I picked up a coconut flavored vape pod today without realizing it and it tastes kinda nice but not at all like weed so it feels wrong! I'm pretty high though so it is working!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38Xp3CWM-g

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

caleb posted:

I just remembered I bought blow like 15 years ago from one of those guys who think they are in scarface all the time and it had blue crystals in that were clearly Ajax or something and when I brought it back to him (no I did not do any) he claimed they were "enhancers."

"Delta 8 enhanced cbd! $$$!"

Prohibition: Going great.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

all i really want right now are waffles piled w/ nacho fixins

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sjs00 posted:

dammit i want a furry smoking buddy

This would be bad rear end, and I bet their apartment would have an incredible air conditioner

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My brother used to work at a convention center and a fur suit head ended up being left there and he got to keep it after it wasn’t claimed. It’s fun to hotbox dabs in, I think it’s supposed to be a mountain lion. About the least erotic piece of clothing I’ve ever seen but different strokes for different masturbators.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Chinatown posted:

Yeah the cartridge market is nuts in CA. My store has probably a dozen brands and well over 50 strains. Just a full wall of cartridges. And CBD ones as well. Super popular.

Everybody here has rear end in a top hat landlords or lives with their parents, so carts let you get mad high and nobody is the wiser.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

skooma512 posted:

Everybody here has rear end in a top hat landlords or lives with their parents, so carts let you get mad high and nobody is the wiser.

:hellyeah:

It also allows you to get high....uh...everywhere else. :blastu:

My favorite is on a ski lift/gondola as I look down upon a magnificent Earth. Or during a nice bike ride.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Inspector Hound posted:

This would be bad rear end, and I bet their apartment would have an incredible air conditioner

Hahaha I meant a dog or a cat, specifically to get high with. No judgement though.
Bouta fire up the rig boysssss

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

skooma512 posted:

I tell my landlords before moving in that I won't smoke in the apartments and pinky swear and all that poo poo. Then I walk in with a lit cigarette, set down an ashtray, and proceed to cover the walls and blinds in tar and resin until I move out.

Last apartment complex gave me all but $30 of my deposit back.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
How has the cart quality been for you guys itt? last time I got some (around January) they were like, fake glycerin bullshit and I haven't gotten them since. Distillate baby

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sjs00 posted:

How has the cart quality been for you guys itt? last time I got some (around January) they were like, fake glycerin bullshit and I haven't gotten them since. Distillate baby

I get ones made by the dispensary that sells them, in house is the best imo

e I believe they're made with distillate though so yeah you're right lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sjs00 posted:

From the dispensaries, it's been good in SE MI. It seems like the truly "lovely" carts are slowly dropping out of the market, and we've been left with some good "mid" options, like Platinum Vape, Drip, Presto, etc. 4/$100 recreational carts aren't uncommon now, price is very similar for medical these days too.

Funny enough, I'm about to go buy some carts today!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the best carts ive ever had were "live resin" - tastier, smoother (usually carts make me cough a lot - probably not a good sign for whatever is in them) and stronger

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

the best carts ive ever had were "live resin" - tastier, smoother (usually carts make me cough a lot - probably not a good sign for whatever is in them) and stronger

The 'good' live resin carts are actual live resin in cart form. The 'cheap' live resin is live resin with the terps reintroduced, so it's not the same. In a general sense, the live resin carts are the "good" carts in Michigan.

Edit: I'm gonna buy some nice LR carts I think

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Yeah there aren't a lot of live resin options here, but they taste great. I have Durban and Pineapple Express LR carts and they're worth it, even though they are cheaper than distillate carts most of the time which is strange. There is a live resin pax pod that is $10 more than the other ones though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm growing a little clone weed plant amongst my pepper plants on my apartments balcony. Hopefully no one notices it. :ninja:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Will that make your weed spicy ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
does a single weed plant smell much at all? i once got to visit a clandestine grow op in a west coast basement in person and they had a ton of plants and ventilation setup but it still smelled soooo strongly of fresh weed

edit: later they gave me a black garbage bag full of "trash" trim that they were going to discard but to me at least it was actually a poo poo ton of incredibly good usable bud that just needed a little love and sifting through. i happily smoked on for the rest of my stay there. wish i couldve flown home with it

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 22, 2021

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A single plant will stink up the place a bit, yes. Charcoal canister filters and fans controlling air in/out of the grow space will help significantly. It's gonna be about 6-8 weeks at the end that it's just going to get progressively more noticeable.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What’s a good amount of time for a tolerance break? Smoked a bowl or consumed 50-100mg of edibles daily for 8 months. I’m on day 5 of no weed and it’s tolerable but I can’t wait to melt into my couch again.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

LuckyCat posted:

What’s a good amount of time for a tolerance break? Smoked a bowl or consumed 50-100mg of edibles daily for 8 months. I’m on day 5 of no weed and it’s tolerable but I can’t wait to melt into my couch again.

In my experience, two weeks. Friends and family say four to six weeks, but that seems excessive to me and like you would get way too high if you waited that long.

Sometimes just a week helps.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i would second the 2 week plan although be aware your tolerance will bounce back pretty quickly unless you continue to cut down on your usage after the break.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks friends. :420:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Two weeks is enough to lower your tolerance, I'd only recommend a longer t break if you're dealing with side effects like anxiety.

Does anyone else hate Leafly/Weedmaps/Dutchie as much as I do? I am really baffled why there aren't better weed-centric sites out there for dispensaries yet

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Weedmaps is fine for me. I use it for the deals section only, though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive used weedmaps before when visiting other states and it seemed to work ok. i just use leafly to look up strain names of things i get here that probably arent accurate most of the time anyway

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Conan takes a hit off of a Seth Rogen pinner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXrJNExqIvs

The clip doesn't show if he feels it, but Rogen's sincere joy at the proceedings is worth it I think.

EDIT: Extra comedy points to him pulling a slight Elon Musk after the hit.

VVYeah, Andy is a pro to the end.VV

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 23, 2021

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Modern Leper posted:

Conan takes a hit off of a Seth Rogen pinner:

The clip doesn't show if he feels it, but Rogen's sincere joy at the proceedings is worth it I think.

the real hero of this clip is andy richter, the swedish german. he takes a long drag, looks around for an ashtray but there isn't one so he ashes into his hand and dumps it discretely before passing it back to his guest

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

LuckyCat posted:

My tolerance goes way down after just a week, but it only takes a few days to get back up.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

The Modern Leper posted:

VYeah, Andy is a pro to the end.VV

Andy Richter has most definitely smoked a lot of weed

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Paul Rudd is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIp9bEV2-GI

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
When Conan said he tried the weed and it never did anything I'm surprised that Professional Stoner Seth Rogen didn't tell him that's totally normal. I didn't get high at all until I think the fifth time.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Paul Rudd is so loving wonderful. I love that clip he brought!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Picked up 3 HTSFE RedBud Roots carts and 3 different grams, Hot Tuna, Lemon Berry #3 and Blotto OG. Gonna put one of those grams in my one hitter at a time, figured that's a perfect way to use a gram

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hot tuna :chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

https://youtu.be/_BOp4luu40o