Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lmfao at everything but especially captain cookies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1407352692754763792

excellent time to be a Switch gamer, thank you wintendo

wondering which yakuza game i'll be interrupting to play Metroid: Dread. i think that's the only Day 1 Buy for me. will probably end up picking up mario golf and wario ware eventually.

my plan is to transition to the Year of the JRPG after i finish Yakuza: Like a Dragon, (i gotta play dragon quest 11), so maybe shin megami tensei 5 is in my future. by the time i'm ready for it, synthy will probably already have played it enough to give it a review and recommend if it's a good one to pick up for newcomers.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
double clutching on warioware and metroid Now that's my kind of gaming

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I want to be hype for triangle strategy but it plays so slow. Give me rpgs where I can grind at warp speed thank you

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

project triangle strategy

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

snort laughing every time I see that “project TRIANGLE STRATEGY” logo treatment but I’ll play it anyway

and I already preordered Mario golf. hype for Friday. Thank You Nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SMTV and monkey ball prepurchases in the pipe for this gamer.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
ace attorney, pokemon, nmh3, warioware, metroid, advance wars, mario party, monkey ball, smtv. all preordered. yeah im kind of a loving gamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Definite: Great Ace Attorney, Metroid Dread, SMTV, Wario Ware
Probably: Mario Golf, Super Monkey Ball

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thinking Warioware, THPS1+2, and Dread+maybes on the Monkey Ball collection, Advance Wars, and Great Ace Attorney. SMTV is up in the air since i've never played an SMT game before, but if it turns out to be a good entry point for newbies, hell, might as well.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
THPS looks absolutely dire on the Switch. If you have any other method of playing it I'd suggest those because it really is an amazing game, but portable play isn't worth that nonsense.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

THPS looks absolutely dire on the Switch. If you have any other method of playing it I'd suggest those because it really is an amazing game, but portable play isn't worth that nonsense.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nice try but that game loving owned. Insanely good port.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

huh, for some reason i thought it didn't come out on PC, but lo and behold. thank you Epic.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

American McGay posted:

https://youtu.be/Tu1KM9HMpso

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I knew what this was going to be before I even clicked on it lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao-

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I won't forget the joker.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

forgetting the joker is impossible

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

yeh, lol. much though i love that people can play it on the go, the other console and PC ports look so much better :(

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

absolutely anything posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

absolutely anything posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fungah’s avatar but he’s thinking about The Joker

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Fungah’s avatar but he’s thinking about The Joker

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Does it not run at 60.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh yeah I wanna play Advance Wars but i also have the gba cart i never played, i should just do that instead.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://youtu.be/off0r8XREV8

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao gently caress yeah

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

:rock:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

N.W.A. - Hug Tha Police (Game Boy Advance Cut)

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018