Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Louisgod posted:

he's a huge piece of loving poo poo who enables liberals to feel complacent in their boring white middle class lives of comfort disconnected from any actual suffering and are surprised when their political action of doing absolutely nothing but the bare minimum (if that), which includes putting black lives matter 8x11 papers in the living room windows of their 3,000 square ft. houses, leads to a fascist being elected because god forbid we do anything to improve the lives of the labor class or cheat at politics like the gop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I hate Joe Biden

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

paul_soccer12 posted:

I hate Joe Biden

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

paul_soccer12 posted:

I hate Joe Biden

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RandomBlue posted:

I don't give a poo poo about Biden but Juneteenth is arguably more important than the 4th of July for a decent percentage of our population.

Joe Biden don't give a poo poo about Juneteenth either.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/11/biden-conflates-juneteenth-celebration-with-tulsa-massacre/

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Louisgod posted:

he's a huge piece of loving poo poo who enables liberals to feel complacent in their boring white middle class lives of comfort disconnected from any actual suffering and are surprised when their political action of doing absolutely nothing but the bare minimum (if that), which includes putting black lives matter 8x11 papers in the living room windows of their 3,000 square ft. houses, leads to a fascist being elected because god forbid we do anything to improve the lives of the labor class or cheat at politics like the gop.

It's ironic that these people are the ones who most readily support politicians who at best come closest to saying "Black Lives Matter" by showing up on camera with "B" "L" and "M" alphabet blocks in a cubby hole in the background behind them, like it's a Hidden Mickey, and they feel even better about this than if they outright said it, because it makes them feel smart for having figured out a puzzle, like dogwhistling being the best a politician can do toward the left is a way of gifting their followers with a fun Alternate Reality Game

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paul_soccer12 posted:

I hate Joe Biden

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

galenanorth posted:

It's ironic that these people are the ones who most readily support politicians who at best come closest to saying "Black Lives Matter" by showing up on camera with "B" "L" and "M" alphabet blocks in a cubby hole in the background behind them, like it's a Hidden Mickey, and they feel even better about this than if they outright said it, because it makes them feel smart for having figured out a puzzle, like dogwhistling being the best a politician can do toward the left is a way of gifting their followers with a fun Alternate Reality Game

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dementia or racism? who can say.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ArmZ posted:

dementia or racism?
yes

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Louisgod posted:

and this isn’t even touching on the misery brought to billions worldwide.

I don’t think if the dems “cheated” like the gop things would get better tho

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vomik posted:

Things will never get better, we're living on a doomed planet

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Louisgod posted:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

joe!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

lol more like biDON’T

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

It's nice that they let him out of the home sometimes.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
joe biden is not alive, i still don't know exactly who is running the executive branch

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Vomik posted:

2020 was the last chance to elect someone serious about facing the end of civilization, but instead we got joe loving biden. it's all downhill from here

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Joe?

it connotes senility

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1407380107988246531

Thank you, Mister President. :patriot:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

thank you president biden for inventing the vaccine

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

quote:

When we took office, 3,000 Americans were dying every day

thank u mr president

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

2020 was the last chance to elect someone serious about facing the end of civilization, but instead we got joe loving biden. it's all downhill from here

it's really too bad no person like that was running.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

gently caress you you shitbird lich

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Let me be clear. My, uh, dead son, is uh, burning in hell. Folks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paul_soccer12 posted:

Let me be clear. My, uh, dead son, is uh, burning in hell. Folks.

look, jack, wrong kid died

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
beau got a brain tumor. hunter got a massive hog

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
way more than 3,000 american die everyday but I know you dont care about non-covid deaths

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Vomik posted:

So what ur saying is both of Biden's kids have massive growths.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

look, jack, wrong kid died

hunter's a piece of poo poo but he isn't as outright evil as that fucker beau was.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Vomik posted:

his dad gives good brain tumor

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hunter's a piece of poo poo but he isn't as outright evil as that fucker beau was.

you're right but Joe clearly loved the evil one more, being evil himself

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

I hate poo poo like this. How many people are dying now, idiot? Don't compare apples and oranges!

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

imagine four green m&ms on hunters dick

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Thanks Mr President sir Mr savior sir

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm the guy wearing the kente incorrectly

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Pretty much. I've been waiting for the polls to do SOMETHING, but they don't do anything.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

https://youtu.be/cB3Cy8x9Y1s

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joe Biden: Not Great, Maybe - Sources

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

punk rebel ecks posted:

Pretty much. I've been waiting for the polls to do SOMETHING, but they don't do anything.

the comedy option is the dems don't do any campaigning because they think open biden being at 54% means they can just court suburban white people forever, only for them to realize biden's approval ratings don't do poo poo for the down-ticket (again)