Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Dolphin posted:

i got abducted. i was walking home and they pulled me up with a beam and they were all just drunk as gently caress and laughing their asses off pretending to be people, they all introduced themselves as human names, one was bob the other was dwayne. they let me fly the ship but then revealed that the controls don't do anything and laughed at me some more and then sent me back down but the beam zapped my clothes off and i had to walk a mile home naked

when i got home i discovered one of them had written "earths biggest loser" on my back

poo poo, hopefully that stinky gently caress wasn't there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a barely comprehensible being ascends the podium at the un and emits a combination of light and low frequency soundwaves that vibrate in you but not your glass of water. after an unknowable amount of time your headphones crackle to life and a familiar voice in your language utters "alright first off shout out to ghosts."

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001
I think at this point with the accumulated evidence its fair to say that this actually an interdimensional physical challenge game show wherein you navigate an aggro-crag style pile of cuboid foam to be the first to hit the button. Now heres the twist, in order to complete the challenge you must first create it, de novo. So, our reality from the big bang onward has been constructed by one of these teams who have shaped the universe in such a way as to create earth and then tended to geology so as to create a species with an appreciation for piles of things. Ancient aliens theory is correct but misses the picture entirely, the aliens did in fact help early humans build the pyramids and other various crag-likes but only in order to plant such shapes in our sub-conscious for the day when cuboid foam and roaring audiences will allow the corporeation of our alien-creator-god-contestants. The UAPs are drone cameras, there seeming explosion lately is due to a certain warehouse in a certain lot in hollywood CA where deliveries of cuboid foam thrum with power. We near the apotheosis of existence friends.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

OrangéJéllo posted:

I think at this point with the accumulated evidence its fair to say that this actually an interdimensional physical challenge game show wherein you navigate an aggro-crag style pile of cuboid foam to be the first to hit the button. Now heres the twist, in order to complete the challenge you must first create it, de novo. So, our reality from the big bang onward has been constructed by one of these teams who have shaped the universe in such a way as to create earth and then tended to geology so as to create a species with an appreciation for piles of things. Ancient aliens theory is correct but misses the picture entirely, the aliens did in fact help early humans build the pyramids and other various crag-likes but only in order to plant such shapes in our sub-conscious for the day when cuboid foam and roaring audiences will allow the corporeation of our alien-creator-god-contestants. The UAPs are drone cameras, there seeming explosion lately is due to a certain warehouse in a certain lot in hollywood CA where deliveries of cuboid foam thrum with power. We near the apotheosis of existence friends.

So the aliens are watching me jack off. I knew it!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

OrangéJéllo posted:

Wait a second, I have an appreciation for piles of things! I'm rating the rest of this 'true' too

The Saucer Hovers posted:

a barely comprehensible being ascends the podium at the un and emits a combination of light and low frequency soundwaves that vibrate in you but not your glass of water. after an unknowable amount of time your headphones crackle to life and a familiar voice in your language utters "alright first off shout out to ghosts."
cool story, needs more bigfeet tho

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my understanding is the aliens just really really like beer. they were loving WASTED

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

Bideo James posted:

So the aliens are watching me jack off. I knew it!

Yes, but only in the sense you watch the electrons flowing in the clock you stare at, you jackhammering your salami for hours as the neighbors angrily scream at your window that you need to balance your washing machine is an absolutely necessary occurrence for the omni-crag to come to be.

OrangéJéllo has issued a correction as of 23:52 on Jun 22, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

:blessed:

i dig that there are multiple big ufo dates that have been kicking around a while, seeming independent but all pointing to this summer. I keep thinking of art bell's ~*~the quickening~*~

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 00:14 on Jun 23, 2021

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer

OrangéJéllo posted:

this is why they never actually let the kids keep those shards of the Crag itself.......

edit: lol sup dude

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

I found the issue, aliens have dementia.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Wheeee posted:

our boy lue did another interview this morning and you should listen to the final question

https://v.redd.it/xpc0ioj1xu671

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fwZY6aJIyM&t=693s
Remote viewing?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
ive seen this shanghai ufo shot before:

https://twitter.com/Today__China/status/1407163717230358540

apparently there are two and this one is similar but new to me, and you can see the central business district for a sense of scale. big ol triangle, whatever it is

https://twitter.com/Today__China/status/1407167218387804164

giacomo
Mar 11, 2008

So the pyramids were some kind of parking deck, and we didn't keep up with infrastructure repairs.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

WEH posted:

Figured out why they stopped contacting us

Did not accept gifted cow :ms:

Putting this one on the "Earth has been prime directive'd and we're only visited by researchers, smugglers, and drunk alien fratboys" evidence pile

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

An alien space craft lands on the White House lawn, greeted by Biden and the entire media apparatus. A party of greys emerge, chosen due to their long study of earth culture and diplomatic prowess. The first contact is stuffy, carefully worded speeches, but soon the softer side of the long planned disclosure begins. A media blitz occurs, with aliens showing themselves everywhere; the clear message is that they may be different, but really we're all the same.

Finally, on a late night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel cracks a "joke" to his guests Gleep and Glorp. "So, it was your flying saucers buzzing the carrier groups, huh?"

Gleep laughs, long and hard, in that buzzing not-quite-human way the greys have. "You guys have those crazies too, huh? Next you're going to ask me about the probing."

Glorp turns to them, angry. "Don't laugh! My uncle saw one once! The galactic federation is going to release a report any spacemonth on them!"

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

what if covid was a test to see who could go live inside a spaceship for extended periods

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
salt in every bowl, and a cow in every pot

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

A MIRACLE posted:

what if covid was a test to see who could go live inside a spaceship for extended periods

NASA paid people a bunch of money to stay in their bed for a month iirc

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

a huge comet that came in sometime in the late Middle Ages and broke up is responsible for the majority of the sun grazing comets we see today. would be super rad if this one turns out similarly b/c all the descriptions of the original sound way cool with the tail stretching across the sky visible even in daylight

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

NUFORC posted:

Occurred : 5/15/1968 14:00
Reported: 1/4/2007 12:54:38 PM 12:54

Memorable experience brought back to mind by the recent O'Hare UFO report and how national news is trying to dismiss it (Fox news, for example, had a crawler stating that FAA said it was likely a lenticular cloud).

[...]

One afternoon in late spring, I was walking somewhere and happended to look up/out toward the sea (view was toward North). I saw a dull metallic looking 'disk' shaped object hovering in the distance. While I had little to judge size and distance by, it appeared to be pretty good sized and several thousand feet up in the air.

As I watched it, I became sure that I was seeing an actual lenticular cloud formation. I did not see anything like ports or windows, and did not hear any engine sounds, etc. There were a lot of clouds on the horizon...clearly, a significant weather front was moving in...and the light / sun angle / etc. was a little 'off'. Everything had that 'pre-storm' look, if you know what I mean.

Then, after several minutes of observation, during which the object hovered in one spot, it pulled the same maneuver the United Airlinea employees observed at O'Hare. Suddenly, it shot off at an upward angle...against the prevailing wind direction...directly into / through the approaching front. Punched a hole clear through it, like drilling a tunnel.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bideo James posted:

poo poo, hopefully that stinky gently caress wasn't there

let's just say, the aliens abducted a bunch of lemons after

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

souls are real aliens are real extra-dimensional realities are real ESP is real remote viewing is real wrap it up skepticailures

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

maybe we are the ayy lmaooos

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Tekne posted:

maybe we are the ayy lmaooos

lol this is real as gently caress too

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

did you ever think about how we're actually the aliens to the aliens

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

:thunk:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

if that's the case we're both bored as a people and will benefit from disclosure

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

we need to disclose ourselves, our minds

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

we need to disclose ourselves, our minds

im not allowed to disclose myself anymore

court order

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

im not allowed to disclose myself anymore

court order

Got caught showing your rod and saucers?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Got caught showing your rod and saucers?

nah his little tiny tic tac

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

neutral milf hotel posted:

decided to read this thread from the start. this part is wild

I was up three weeks ago. That was the last time. I'm pretty sure that I'll go up again in a couple of years, but I'm not sure after that. The whole "program" or whatever they call it is going to change in July, 2021. I think they said 8th, but it could also have been 18th, I wasn't hearing very well. They weren't trying to intimidate me or even to warn me, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. I hope they don't show the videos they took of me when they first started taking me up, becuase I was so scared and young and they are embarrassing.

lol there's another wild part in a followup comment (again, posted 7 years ago) https://old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1r034d/alien_abductees_of_reddit_or_people_who_have/cdj7klm/

quote:

I have never seen the big ship from the outside, so I don't know what it looks like. The little ships don't have windows, so I can't see out. The little ships are the shape of hot dogs, sort of. Boy, this sounds stupid, but kind of like VW microbus vans, but a little bit bigger. The outside is a kind of gun metal blue that looks wet, glassy. They use those to come to Earth.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Throwawaylien came out as a spoof/hoax/joke I believe.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lampsacus posted:

Throwawaylien came out as a spoof/hoax/joke I believe.

The traveler did.
Throawayalien just deleted everything

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I wonder how many aliens Elizondo has waterboarded

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
they could be watching us, or reading this thread, right now

valp
Aug 31, 2018

Got a little too excited about the ufos recently, a little too crack-pinged as they say, ended up having an existential crises where I psychically contacted one of them and I got a response back. It was friendly, I think? Since then I've gotten completely sober, took some time off work to relax, been extremely serious about having a healthy sleep schedule, reviewed how to get a therapist if I need one, and am happy to report no further psychic contacts other than a dream where a UFO flew overhead and sent down some friendly vibes. Not worried about the dream; between withdrawing from weed and all the time I spent obsessing over this stuff it'd be weird if I didn't have at least one dream about the UFO's.

This was a lot more exciting than my usual mental breakdowns and it's made me a better person so I'm grateful to the aliens (real or not) for that. And if the psychic stuff turns out to be real as well I'll try and pass along a good word for the thread.

By the way, Elizondo says a lot of crazy stuff in podcasts. He says there was ancient alien contact, that souls are real, psychic powers are real, aliens walk among us, some aliens aren't limited by time, consciousness is an observable energy, and so on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/nkrcyi/recent_elizondo_interviews_give_more_information/
https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/ldm6ob/pentagon_official_elizondo_makes_statements/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Wheeee posted:

I wonder how many aliens Elizondo has waterboarded
its easy to forget that the king of uaptown has a... problematic past.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

they could be watching us, or reading this thread, right now

i hope its entertaining somebody :unsmith: