Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

space chandeliers posted:

EVERY GOLDEN HOUR I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM THE SHUTTER BUTTON ON MY CANON DSLR. ITS AN EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT WITH AN OPTEKA 500MM MIRROR LENS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE LONG SHUTTER SPEEDS OF UFOS ALONGSIDE WITH FROKNOWSPHOTO, JARED POLIN. I DO EVERY EXPOSURE AND I DO EVERY EXPOSURE HARD. MAKIN CLICKY SOUNDS WHEN I'M SHOOTING BULB MODE ON SOME ALIEN BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP AND MACHINE GUN THEM ON CONTINUOUS SHOOTING MODE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CAPTURED THE GALAXY’S MOST NON-REFLECTIVE METAMATERIAL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS I POST AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON DEPRECATED COMEDY SITES CAN STILL BE SKEPTICAL JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO USE MIRROR LOCK UP AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY HANGING ALL MY PRINTS. 2 HOURS INCLUDING POST PROCESSING EVERY MORNIng. THEN I LIFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

EVERY GOLDEN HOUR I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM THE SHUTTER BUTTON ON MY CANON DSLR. ITS AN EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT WITH AN OPTEKA 500MM MIRROR LENS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE LONG SHUTTER SPEEDS OF UFOS ALONGSIDE WITH FROKNOWSPHOTO, JARED POLIN. I DO EVERY EXPOSURE AND I DO EVERY EXPOSURE HARD. MAKIN CLICKY SOUNDS WHEN I'M SHOOTING BULB MODE ON SOME ALIEN BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP AND MACHINE GUN THEM ON CONTINUOUS SHOOTING MODE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CAPTURED THE GALAXY’S MOST NON-REFLECTIVE METAMATERIAL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS I POST AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON DEPRECATED COMEDY SITES CAN STILL BE SKEPTICAL JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO USE MIRROR LOCK UP AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY HANGING ALL MY PRINTS. 2 HOURS INCLUDING POST PROCESSING EVERY MORNIng. THEN I LIFT

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Smekerman
Feb 3, 2001

look at the tantrum you’re throwing over me saying the object is stationary. shameful.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What’s going to happen to this thread in two months when ufos leave the news cycle and there’s never anything more said about any of this?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Can someone summarize the first couple hundred pages of this thread?

Smekerman posted:

look at the tantrum you’re throwing over me saying the object is stationary. shameful.

i think its moving very slowly or a ccd error caused by demonic influence (ectoplasm)

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

speaking of the photo cigar, that same pic somehow made it over to 4chan's /x/ disclosure thread

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
please be cool in the flying saucer thread

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What’s going to happen to this thread in two months when ufos leave the news cycle and there’s never anything more said about any of this?

we'll return to the stasis pods and be back in another 17 years

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

There is much yet to catalog, and I will continue to do so until i run outta links

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Coast to Coast with Art Bell
Terence Mckenna

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
found this as a source of a hoax video on reddit. its fun because 1) machine guns are cool 2) it definitely looks ball-of-light ufo like and its 3) identified, as a point of reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77cMHHgOP8&t=44s

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it'll still be more active than the dumb n dumber threads

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Bullfrog posted:

we need to settle this matter with a good old fashioned photography duel

*gasp*
*ushers children away hurriedly*

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Wheeee posted:

I wonder how many aliens Elizondo has waterboarded

you’re gonna probably want to break it into 3 buckets to make the numbers easier to comprehend in magnitude;

legal, illegal, extraterrestrial

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Delta-Wye posted:

found this as a source of a hoax video on reddit. its fun because 1) machine guns are cool 2) it definitely looks ball-of-light ufo like and its 3) identified, as a point of reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77cMHHgOP8&t=44s

that looks like so much fun lmao

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Psychic powers seems like something that might be possible with advanced tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HALKkedJUqM

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

What's going to happen to all the other threads when the Pleiadian Light Ships land and we're all focused on ascending to 4th density?

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer

gonna build a flux compression generator bomb and try to lure a probe on top of it by lazing various radioactive materials in a big tinfoil dish pointed at the sky

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

is ascending even worth it when you can only experience the 4th sphere with vulgar 3d senses?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Tekne posted:

is ascending even worth it when you can only experience the 4th sphere with vulgar 3d senses?

The 4D sex gods can touch you in ways physically impossible in our universe

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

who's to say they don't have 4d goggles

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Elizondo thought they said illegal alien and signed up

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

just wanna meet these little guys and thank them for making my overpriced Dell gaming PC

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

hope grays return only to sue dell for using their likeness without permission

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwjZ2_87y1k&t=30s

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
60 minutes reveals aliens are real but the news is watched by no one because all nursing home patients are dead from COVID.

Jesus how deep does this go

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

exciting your waveform is putting it mildly

only slightly less stimulating are the 4D raves on metadrugs

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I bet Earth is like an animal shelter where the aliens come to adopt a pet, "because it's good for the kids to be around an animal," or because "we need something to focus on that isn't just this relationship! We're in our three-hundreds now!" They're watching us, monitoring our communications to see what they need to buy from PetMart and which premium tinned human food to stock up on. So, aliens, I would like a big comf chair that doesn't get real farty when I fart in it, and pork burritos for dinner. Sour cream, no guac.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

if u need me ill be in the thanaton 3

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_hZtzsyOQ

english media about the indian uap sighting. whatever it is, it is DEFINITELY not a distraction by the government from the modi+ variant cornholing the country.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'd be okay with being an alien pet
this is the UFO vibes, not that grimes bogusness. they borrow a lot of their style from the unarius academy and heaven's gate

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

remember the black triangle seen over Shanghai last night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWo0b-g0iZU&t=6s

that's all four clips combined. someone on reddit translated the dialogue, and others have been posting that it sounds natural:

quote:

While the object or artifact might be manipulable, the dialogue sounds extremely genuine. This isn't a perfect transcription, but a few lines stuck out to me:

"The clouds are changing colors." “Yeah, it looks rainbow."

“It still looks like an isosceles triangle? Look at the corners."

"You can see it's above the clouds - look how the clouds are moving all over the place and how they're not affecting it!"

"Could this be an alien spacecraft? [laughs]" "This looks like a craft out of a sci-fi movie!"

“What the gently caress?" "This is scary!" "It's really big." "This is too scary." "It's massive!" "Alright, let's go, let's get out of here."

"How large is this?"

"Are you also capturing this?" "Yeah!" "I'm also recording it!"

"This is the power of Huawei! [laughs]" (probably referring to the phone cameras they're using)

"You can see it very clearly now."

All in all, the extremely natural dialogue suggests that the audio portions of the recordings are real.

so drat, massive black triangle hanging out over one of the biggest cities in China, one of the three big global powers these days, crazy poo poo

and here's one three years ago hanging out over the seat of power in America, another one of the big global powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqGUUwDhVJY

oh, and one more five years before the one in America that was hanging out over Moscow, the third big global military power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTnPfGmcOgk

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i love shoegaze, this is a proclick

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'd be okay with being an alien pet

this is the UFO vibes, not that grimes bogusness. they borrow a lot of their style from the unarius academy and heaven's gate

agreed a thousand times over (to both parts)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Wheeee posted:

remember the black triangle seen over Shanghai last night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWo0b-g0iZU&t=6s

that's all four clips combined. someone on reddit translated the dialogue, and others have been posting that it sounds natural:

so drat, massive black triangle hanging out over one of the biggest cities in China, one of the three big global powers these days, crazy poo poo

and here's one three years ago hanging out over the seat of power in America, another one of the big global powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqGUUwDhVJY

oh, and one more five years before the one in America that was hanging out over Moscow, the third big global military power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTnPfGmcOgk

drat

weird bird

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I wanna see that black triangle rising out of the ocean in hi rez that we've been teased about so much. I wanna see it real bad.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

if i had just come all the way from alpha centauri, im gonna be seeing twigs live not grimes

https://youtu.be/3yDP9MKVhZc
https://youtu.be/WEJRyBWpuvA
https://youtu.be/2D-r5jSQKjo

twigs' 2D avatar could work too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq9jxeP3F9g

Tekne has issued a correction as of 07:46 on Jun 23, 2021

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

i'll keep it alive myself u binch

Rah! posted:

I'm no Elizondo fan but it seems like you're misrepresenting him. I've seen a couple of the recent interviews myself, and he did mention all those things you mentioned, but he was always speculating about various theories, and he never stated that any of it is true and proven lol. As far as i can tell the only thing he repeatedly states that he knows, is that UFOs are real.

And as for "ancient aliens" we do have reports of UFOs going back at least as far as the 1500s.

i also have no idea what to make of lue but that recent podcast that got linked on the reddits where he was asked what he thought the public's reaction would be and he took a beat then said "...somber"

that plus his little slip where he was like "people are going to do some soul searching, no pun intended"

gotta be honest that's been fuckin me up all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

drat

weird bird

could be a weather balloon tbh