Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

rosh hashanah i think. some of the rabbis up in the stands are probably pretty mean / scary hard right types. but i like to see the people up close and the music is incredible when the full band is blaring on their horns in front of the starfield and i'm just like

Hunt up some vids of Purim celebrations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Delta-Wye posted:

I was curious about this Susan Gough character and a few moments of googling later:

probably common research topic for someone with the right academic background to end up as a pentagon spokesperson talking about ufos :tinfoil:
https://fas.org/irp/eprint/gough.pdf

oh my god lmao

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

We are, what, 48 hours away from UFOs high def. photos released and confirmed by the US govt. right???

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

WEH posted:

oh my god lmao

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I live near a nuclear plant should I go UAP hunting y/n

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Google Butt posted:

yeah I'm pretty much in the they truly don't know what they are because the Jesus freak general crew are scared and bitchmade camp
i was looking at some Q stuff a few days ago for some lunatic reason on my part, and it's fascinating to see how they've modified or synchronized evangelical christianity to politics and conspiracy theories.

the underground tunnels full of child slaves bred by the pedo elite is like their hell. which leads to the question, if the tunnels are real, why don't they go down there and rescue the children? ah, they can't do that, because someone tried it and when they opened the passage into this "hell," the children -- and this is a frightening vision -- tried to pull that person down with them because they had been raised from birth to know nothing but slavery. what that man saw when he opened the trap door was too frightening to unleash in the world, so it's better to leave it closed.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Tighclops posted:

Absolutely. Worst case you see some stars/balloons/birds.

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tighclops posted:

Get one of those fancy night vision cameras other posters mentioned and keep it pointed at the airspace above the plant maybe?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

OK baizuo posted:

Get one of those fancy night vision cameras other posters mentioned and keep it pointed at the airspace above the plant maybe?

i highly recommend ebay, my night vision is on the way for under half retail price due to estate sale

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shameless repost
https://twitter.com/DietrichVFA41/status/1407870340584378376?s=20

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

WEH posted:

oh my god lmao

i rewatched that dorky nypost video again with that context

quote:

pentagon says AATIP investigated UFOs - may 22nd 2019 / chris sherwood
pentagon then says AATIP didn't investigate UFOs - dec 2019 / susan gough
pentagon then says no actually AATIP did investigate UFOs (a little bit) - may 2021 / susan gough
pentagon says Elizondo had nothing to do with AATIP, will provide deets - may 2019 / chris sherwood
im not happy with how they are handling this story - ~may 2019 / chris sherwood
Elizondo did not have any assigned responsiblities - june 2019 / susan gough
DIA says Elizondo did have something to do with AATIP
pentagon agrees with DIA - ~june 2019 / chris sherwood
Pentagon then says again that Elizondo had nothing to do with it lol - june 2021 / susan gough
Harry Reid says Elizondo definitely was involved with and led AATIP - april 26, 2021 / harry reid
pentagon says no again - ??

i like gough being called out in particular, feels like a hint. there is some sort of conflict going on here but i'm not quite seeing the full picture yet.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i was looking at some Q stuff a few days ago for some lunatic reason on my part, and it's fascinating to see how they've modified or synchronized evangelical christianity to politics and conspiracy theories.

the underground tunnels full of child slaves bred by the pedo elite is like their hell. which leads to the question, if the tunnels are real, why don't they go down there and rescue the children? ah, they can't do that, because someone tried it and when they opened the passage into this "hell," the children -- and this is a frightening vision -- tried to pull that person down with them because they had been raised from birth to know nothing but slavery. what that man saw when he opened the trap door was too frightening to unleash in the world, so it's better to leave it closed.

the 'dark forest' theory' applied to mole children :crossarms:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
t-t-t-t-t-triple threat post. also, juicy content:

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 03:45 on Jun 24, 2021

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWodAv1KHaM

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

:hmmyes:

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

wait is the report supposed to be tomorrow or the next day?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I think its the 23rd in America right now so in two days time. It's disclosure-eve-eve ^_^

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

where can I VPN for the early unlock

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

i like gough being called out in particular, feels like a hint. there is some sort of conflict going on here but i'm not quite seeing the full picture yet.

the chad sherwood vs the virgin gough

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

aliens if you can hear me time warp me so i can read the documents

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Delta-Wye posted:

"The full picture is really not all that interesting. Nothing to see here, move along citizen."
/

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

rumors that the report is dropping tmrw

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

sloe-eyed. lol some guy kept saying that about my ex, thought it was an insult, turns out he was simping (like i do for aliens)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

it'll drop Friday at 5 along with the rest of the news that they want to go as under the radar as possible. wouldn't surprise me if the bidens get a puppy or we start bombing iran that morning or some poo poo

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I'm pretty sure someone talked about the silverbug way upthread, and you definitely won't find a link to the book by searching "secret projects flying saucer aircraft pdf"

PawParole posted:

sloe-eyed. lol some guy kept saying that about my ex, thought it was an insult, turns out he was simping (like i do for aliens)

oh poo poo I thought that was a typo or something lmao

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Bilirubin posted:

I got right sucked into this, more joyous than anything we had in my evangelical

you had women

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Azathoth posted:

it'll drop Friday at 5 along with the rest of the news that they want to go as under the radar as possible. wouldn't surprise me if the bidens get a puppy or we start bombing iran that morning or some poo poo

Chauvin's getting sentenced on the 25th.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Chauvin's getting sentenced on the 25th.

Ah, so that's how its gonna be

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Here we live in the pre-report world. In this twilight world, we have so many youtube recorded livestreams, podcasts, old radio shows and blurry footage online, .txt testimonies and tables of reports. Soon, all of this will be erased. Because humans will realize we don't need any of it anymore. We only need the report. It's an official document. We start NEW GAME with this beautiful report. Please.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

I'm sure you end up on some sort of list when you start searching documents on https://discover.dtic.mil/products-services/. I found this today:

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA446973.pdf

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

i am harry posted:

you had women

Theoretically, but they were very much taught to be in a subservient role. Still, were allowed to loving be there

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

OK baizuo posted:

gently caress if I didn't live in a basement I would. I had a book on Canadian UFOs that talked about documented sightings around this particular plant in the 70s.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

let the gribblefication begin

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Google Butt posted:

let the gribblefication begin

gonna have to start smoking again

and get some insecticide

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Night-vision's not gonna do jack poo poo, you'll need IR for the real UAP action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i don't know what to make of this dude