Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks bill. you can spit those nut shells right on the floor when you stay at my house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Back on my bullshit again.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I got an invite for the AEW GM game beta today and it’s downloading right now.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

IGgy IGsen posted:

Do you have a link to that move? It's pretty great

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

IGgy IGsen posted:

Even death can't stop Mr. Shakedown. He WILL be the strongest organism on earth.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yo the AEW GM game is absolutely fantastic highly recommend y'all give it a shot. Got into the beta a hour or so ago and been playing it non-stop since. OC can't lose!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kirios posted:

Yo the AEW GM game is absolutely fantastic highly recommend y'all give it a shot. Got into the beta a hour or so ago and been playing it non-stop since. OC can't lose!

I'll try it when the full game comes out on steam.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kirios posted:

I've been playing Endless Career and I'm kinda missing where the challenge is. I don't think I've had an event below 3 stars (the max) since like week 2.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Glad to hear it's fun! I'll wait on the full release.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Testekill posted:

Do you have a link to that move? It's pretty great

Yeah, sure. It be here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2504647292

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

IGgy IGsen posted:

The Coffin Botch

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Finally got a notification that the Wrestling with Pixels book I Kickstarted in 2013 has shipped and is on the way to my house. I never gave up the faith, even when it came crashing down and it hurt inside.

I wonder what the record is for longest delayed Kickstarter that actually eventually happened. It has to be up there.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://twitter.com/MDickieDotcom/status/1405769024508600321?s=19

Bring on MDickie coward Tony

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Please:
That is, the developer of the best wrestling game on the Nintendo Switch, MDickie.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Also bring on the VGCW guy as a consultant.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tato posted:

Finally got a notification that the Wrestling with Pixels book I Kickstarted in 2013 has shipped and is on the way to my house. I never gave up the faith, even when it came crashing down and it hurt inside.

I wonder what the record is for longest delayed Kickstarter that actually eventually happened. It has to be up there.

I'm happy the book materialized for you!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
newlegacyinc donated $1000 to Don West’s gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mj9wnu-join-the-don-west-tag-team-against-lymphoma

What a nice bunch of lads.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I really hope this game happens someday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuTdgznrl1U

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
What if Porrasturvat but hardcore wrestling

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Just got a new laptop that runs Fire Pro worth a drat. Any creator with a well balanced set of AEW, classic wrestlers, or NJPW people that aren't in the DLC? Or a few whose work well together? Looks like a lot of mine quit updating back when Hangman still had shorts

Gambit from the X-Men fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jun 24, 2021

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Or hell just promote your own FPW wrestlepeople

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I really hope this game happens someday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuTdgznrl1U

Half the animations are better than what 2K Sports has poo poo out over the last decade.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Just got a new laptop that runs Fire Pro worth a drat. Any creator with a well balanced set of AEW, classic wrestlers, or NJPW people that aren't in the DLC? Or a few whose work well together? Looks like a lot of mine quit updating back when Hangman still had shorts

I don't really use real life edits myself but as far as creators go, Avenger3 is one of the most prolific ones for western wrestlers (including AEW and WWE) but also does pretty much everything else and has collections for NJPW peeps too. So that seems like your best bet if you want a one-stop solution of people who are (probably) compatible with each other. And because is work is so across the board and there's so drat much of it you might run into some edits with outdated attires and moves.

One possible downside is that Avenger, if he needs custom moves or parts, is that he very often makes them all himself instead of using pre-existing ones others have made. He does this to prevent his edits from no longer working when someone deletes something off the workshop so I get why but in some cases it results in inferior moves being used. So you might still want to swap some of those out for others.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Jun 24, 2021

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

IGgy IGsen posted:

I don't really use real life edits myself but as far as creators go, Avenger3 is one of the most prolific ones for western wrestlers (including AEW and WWE) but also does pretty much everything else and has collections for NJPW peeps too. So that seems like your best bet if you want a one-stop solution of people who are (probably) compatible with each other. And because is work is so across the board and there's so drat much of it you might run into some edits with outdated attires and moves.

One possible downside is that Avenger, if he needs custom moves or parts, is that he very often makes them all himself instead of using pre-existing ones others have made. He does this to prevent his edits from no longer working when someone deletes something off the workshop so I get why but in some cases it results in inferior moves being used. So you might still want to swap some of those out for others.

Thanks! I've subscribed to his AEW set and I see what you mean. I'm going to have a lot of fun tabbing bw Steam and Fire Pro to subscribe to every created move I'm missing, too

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

With Wrestling Empire coming to Steam sometime this year it looks like MDickie was finally able to get Wrestling Revolution 2D released on there as well.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

kdrudy posted:

With Wrestling Empire coming to Steam sometime this year it looks like MDickie was finally able to get Wrestling Revolution 2D released on there as well.

Awesome! I preferred 2D to 3D so I'll grab that for sure.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I hope you can edit assets easily in Wrestling Empire when it comes out on steam.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

kdrudy posted:

quote:

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

Sporting violence, which may escalate to the use of weapons and produce gore.

"May":lol::lol:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Armitage posted:

I hope you can edit assets easily in Wrestling Empire when it comes out on steam.

apparently the dismemberment and gore are still in the engine but disabled, I hope it's moddable enough that someone can get that goofy poo poo back in.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

LvK posted:

apparently the dismemberment and gore are still in the engine but disabled, I hope it's moddable enough that someone can get that goofy poo poo back in.

I know it wasn't in Wrestling Revolution 3D, and neither were the cheats. Plus, I couldn't find ways to edit the crowd, wrestling gear, and signs. You can add music at least. I do hope Wrestling Empire brings that back, and also keeps the ability to change the size of the ring!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Just a question.

Do you think the AEW game will have legends, and it so, who would they be?

I imagine all the old guys (Taz, Tully, Arn, DDP, Jake, etc) and maybe Dusty.

And do you think any of the Dark extras will make it in?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Just a question.

Do you think the AEW game will have legends, and it so, who would they be?

I imagine all the old guys (Taz, Tully, Arn, DDP, Jake, etc) and maybe Dusty.

And do you think any of the Dark extras will make it in?

Brodie :smith:

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I was thinking about the console game the other day in a "Hmm, who would I play as first?" kinda way - and honestly I couldn't decide. I love how stupidly full of great people this roster is and assuming the main game mechanics are solid I can't wait to try every drat character.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if I can't make Abadon the World champ what's the point.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CaptainApathyUK posted:

I was thinking about the console game the other day in a "Hmm, who would I play as first?" kinda way - and honestly I couldn't decide. I love how stupidly full of great people this roster is and assuming the main game mechanics are solid I can't wait to try every drat character.

I hope I can go on a championship run as Hangman

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Taz with Angelico's entrance
Taz with Abadon's entrance
Taz with the Jurassic Express entrance (with Hook on his shoulders)

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I was gonna say Orange Cassidy and Jungleboi vs chaos project, then I remembered I’ve had carpal tunnel since 2016. drat.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

Taz with the Jurassic Express entrance (with Hook on his shoulders)
i mean i assume it goes without saying that ricky starks is marko

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I hope the Bucks are still heels when the game comes out so they can troll people with weekly paid DLC for whatever gear they're wearing that week. Or MJF has like a 39.99 DLC that gets you a model of him in a slightly different colour of trunks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

I hope the Bucks are still heels when the game comes out so they can troll people with weekly paid DLC for whatever gear they're wearing that week. Or MJF has like a 39.99 DLC that gets you a model of him in a slightly different colour of trunks.

You have to pay extra for variations of the scarf in different fabrics depending on the season. He's not just going to let them give that poo poo away for free.