Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

to cover all ur bases, watch these before the report:
Alien
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
The Thing
a lore video about Bloodborne on youtube
Evangelion
Dark City
Fringe

u might have to fast forward a few scenes to fit everything in before the report hits but this should prepare you for anything + everything

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
lou...

Lou.. Hey lou... wheres the report?

LOU!!

LOOUUUU!?!? WHERES THE drat REPORT LOU?!

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

blatman posted:

This is just steampunk childhoods end

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
saw the podesta/bezos UAP doc. holy poo poo the zimbabwe stuff holy balls i know the story well but never saw any video of the kids before, how can anyone deny we're being visited?

the swedish radio podcast thats been scrubbed did that story with the angle being on the one of the bunch that got them all together again as adults and told about the MIB visiting her trying to spook her and stuff, no mention of that in the bezos/podesta axis production :tinfoil:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

blatman posted:

to cover all ur bases, watch these before the report:
Alien
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
The Thing
Evangelion
Dark City
Fringe

u might have to fast forward a few scenes to fit everything in before the report hits but this should prepare you for anything + everything

:69snypa:

the abyss is #1 on my list right now

also anyone that hasn't gotten into xfiles but is posting itt is on my poo poo list. this is the most mulder brain thread on the forums and you should all know our roots

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Put this on a shirt Crusader and I will buy it from you.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

mycomancy posted:

Put this on a shirt Crusader and I will buy it from you.

not mine, so feel free to do with it as you will

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Think Less posted:

This is just steampunk childhoods end

If you eat enough umbilical cords and kill the moon you get to become a baby old one. A young one? My favorite is vivian

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
it would be cool if the greys show up next month and dissolve all the weirdo fundamentalists so earth has proceed to the 4th density. thereby completing the prophesy of Rapture or whatever.

:cheers:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Hooplah posted:

the abyss is #1 on my list right now

also anyone that hasn't gotten into xfiles but is posting itt is on my poo poo list. this is the most mulder brain thread on the forums and you should all know our roots

I just sort of assumed everyone had seen the x-files by now if they were posting in this thread but in retrospect that was probably a mistake

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Turns out the aliens are genuine Lovecraftian horrors. Not in the sense that they’re madness-inducing creatures beyond human comprehension; they’re just really racist.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

if nothing else the xfiles is a zeitgeist time capsule

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

neutral milf hotel posted:

it would be cool if the greys show up next month and dissolve all the weirdo fundamentalists so earth has proceed to the 4th density. thereby completing the prophesy of Rapture or whatever.

:cheers:

I just wonder if they'll appreciate that I didn't put on the tinfoil hat the Monday evening a decade or so ago, and just let them feast on the brain goo radiowaves we were exchanging

Edit: Fuuuck! That's it. We don't need tinfoil hats for the people, we need a tinfoil hat for the planet. We've been space jamming bareback for over a century.

Mrenda has issued a correction as of 15:33 on Jun 25, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
if it comes out and says there's aliens - there's aliens
if it comes out and says there's not aliens - there's aliens
if it gets delayed and doesn't come out - oh you better believe there's aliens

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Is this to distract from the chauvin sentencing today? All the rich people are scared about something and I dont think its aliens

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
they have come to collect the foreskins

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

fanfic insert posted:

another debt i cant pay

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Is this to distract from the chauvin sentencing today? All the rich people are scared about something and I dont think its aliens
they actually are related events

in accordance with universal justice, the dirty pig known as derek chauvin is sentenced to death by sarlacc pit

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

The disclosure is a giant bright flash in the sky

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hrmm I guess I will have a #2 with a coke zero and alien disclosure please

Loucks
May 21, 2007

One meal with a side of blue balls coming right up!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Hrmm I guess I will have a #2 with a coke zero and alien disclosure please

Yeah you'll get a #2 all right, and they'll supersize it

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

fanfic insert posted:

The alien overlords have lost my support

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

civilizations around the universe have heard tell of a cop who finally is guilty. they are all coming here to also charge Derek chauvin with police brutality that occurred on their planet

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Accepting the UFO report into myself

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

In the movie Alien, was John Hurt a mother

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Vomik posted:

civilizations around the universe have heard tell of a cop who finally is guilty. they are all coming here to also charge Derek chauvin with police brutality that occurred on their planet

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is bezos supposed to up in space before or after first contact?

I forgot where I read this but some randos were speculating bezos has been appointed an Earth ambassador to the conquering alien hoards and that's why he's getting sent up to space

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

neutral milf hotel posted:

is bezos supposed to up in space before or after first contact?

I forgot where I read this but some randos were speculating bezos has been appointed an Earth ambassador to the conquering alien hoards and that's why he's getting sent up to space

any alien with it's salt will destroy bezos ship upon first contact

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

the aliens are going to give bezos same-day delivery to the sun

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Something was lost in translation. Bezos isn’t an ambassador; he’s an appetizer.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
turns out the phrase "Amazon prime" is phonetically similar to saying the n-word to the reptilians. Jeff bezos is gonna learn this the hard way when he tries to upsell the aliens on free 2-day delivery of adrenochrome

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

you jerks posted too dang much I thought it was released :mad:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the gbs thread has been resurrected just in time. they simply arent as interested in the shitposts made along the way.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Loucks posted:

Something was lost in translation. Bezos isn’t an ambassador; he’s an appetizer.

eat the rich

wait a minute... are the aliens maoists?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

the aliens will be very confused when they shoot down bezos as a display of strength and we all start cheering and partying in the streets.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hatebag posted:

If you eat enough umbilical cords and kill the moon you get to become a baby old one. A young one? My favorite is vivian

many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Why would they shoot down one of their own returning to the mothership after setting up a base of operations for the Galactic Federation AKA AMAZON (the acronym doesn't really translate)