Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Other than sativa/insica/hybrid i just try to buy the freshest and best looking weed they have. Usually try to keep it under $50 for an 1/8th but you get really good stuff at that price point.

The super expensive stuff is ridiculous though. Big time diminishing returns at that level.

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

what are these fury edge capsules? do you just drop them in the hot hole

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Little stainless steel bowls basically. Yeah you fill them, drop one in, vape it, swap for the next one. Keeps it clean and works a bit better for keif/shatter flower stacks.

Empty the caps and drop them in iso. Makes cleanup a breeze at the cost of loading the caps being a bit finicky.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

The Modern Leper posted:

Amazon just bought the encrypted chat app Wickr, in case that's relevant to anyone in this thread.

If the app icon isn't a picture of Nicholas Cages' face, I'm going to be disappointed.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never even heard of wickr ... signal gang gang

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Same day delivery in select areas now available for Amazon Primo customers.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Got some discounted quarters today and now I know why…..they are dry af. One was packaged back in December. Good ol PA rules not letting you see what you’re getting.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
In Colorado, you can't sell flower past the testing expiration date unless it's retested. What doesn't sell by a week before test expiry tends to find its' way into shake jars, or is redirected to concentrates.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KingShiro posted:

Got some discounted quarters today and now I know why…..they are dry af. One was packaged back in December. Good ol PA rules not letting you see what you’re getting.

https://www.amazon.com/Boveda-2-Way-Humidity-Control-Cannabis/dp/B07G8GC8TQ

Put the weed in a ball jar with some of these my dude, voila

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I know all about that, it doesn't always bring old stuff back to life. I got a couple eighths last year and they were really hard and no smell, boveda softened them up a bit but still zero smell.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive been using the boveda things for a while now they work great. put them in a mason jar with flower and it stays right. if its super dry at first be patient it may take several days (3-5) before it's revived

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:siren: oh poo poo my place has 25% off site wide at midnight :catdrugs:

i hope i dont get high and forget

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

If you can smell terpenes that's because they're still evaporating from the weed. Once they're gone, adding water won't being them back

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i leik to smoek wed :kiddo:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I made toaster oven firecrackers with kief and resin and now I'm high as gently caress, why didn't I know how easy this was before lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

poverty goat posted:

If you can smell terpenes that's because they're still evaporating from the weed. Once they're gone, adding water won't being them back

terpenes smerpenes itll still work just fine without them

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

thathonkey posted:

terpenes smerpenes itll still work just fine without them

Yeah, it'll just taste and smell like regular weed

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I will not stand for the besmirchment of terpenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOJAddj_SJE

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Simone Magus posted:

I made toaster oven firecrackers with kief and resin and now I'm high as gently caress, why didn't I know how easy this was before lol

I used to do this with vaporized weed back in my college days and it really worked well even with vaped stuff. It tasted like poo poo but eh

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

explosivo posted:

I used to do this with vaporized weed back in my college days and it really worked well even with vaped stuff. It tasted like poo poo but eh

I'm sitting on like a year's worth of ABV that I've been trying to find a use for. Last few times I mixed some into a milkshake, with only meager results. I'm down for trying it that way.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Waffle! posted:

I'm sitting on like a year's worth of ABV that I've been trying to find a use for. Last few times I mixed some into a milkshake, with only meager results. I'm down for trying it that way.

Mix with PB, put between crackers, bake for 10-15 at 350 and you should be good. It's been a while since I've tried it, let me know how you make out!

This is actually a nice side bonus of only vaping concentrates now. I used to make brownies or whatever with my ABV but these days I usually just kept it in a bag then threw it out when it got too full :(

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just got back from the grocery store and took 40mg of edibles. I don't think this box of tabasco cheez its is going to make it through the day

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Waffle! posted:

Ive been making alcoholic tinctures with the last couple of batches of vape poo, and they've turned out pretty decent.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

box of tabasco cheez its

:stare:

I was unaware these existed.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

explosivo posted:

Mix with PB, put between crackers, bake for 10-15 at 350 and you should be good. It's been a while since I've tried it, let me know how you make out!

This is actually a nice side bonus of only vaping concentrates now. I used to make brownies or whatever with my ABV but these days I usually just kept it in a bag then threw it out when it got too full :(

you don't need to cook abv again, just put it on the peanut butter crackers and eat it. or put it in gelcaps, or a lot of goons over the years have said they use yogurt so I guess it must mask the flavor a bit too

if you decide to process it all into edibles you should soak it in water first and change the water a couple of times 'till it comes out clear, to wash out the butthole taste

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i will never wash out the butthole taste

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

:stare:

I was unaware these existed.

they're just called "hot and spicy" now because they ended their agreement with Tabasco, but they didn't change the flavor and the box even still knocks off the Tabasco label lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

they're just called "hot and spicy" now because they ended their agreement with Tabasco, but they didn't change the flavor and the box even still knocks off the Tabasco label lol

lol thats like when costco sells some brand of something and it sells so well they just make their own version and tell the other company to get hosed lol

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Is it wrong to like the taste of vape poo?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

fuctifino posted:

Is it wrong to like the taste of vape poo?

We don’t kink shame

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
i feel much more aware of other peoples thoughts and feelings on weed. AITA?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

eddiewalker posted:

Only when you're not on weed I guess

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My mom wanted to try weed for her birthday, so I made edibles for her and she loving loved them. :haw:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

eddiewalker posted:

if i'm hanging out with friends i'm constantly worried that everything out of my mouth is a horrible insult of some kind, and that i've hurt them terribly

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Waffle! posted:

powder, put in capsules, pop 5 and see what happens

KingShiro posted:

I know all about that, it doesn't always bring old stuff back to life. I got a couple eighths last year and they were really hard and no smell, boveda softened them up a bit but still zero smell.

ive done it with some orange peel

i am harry fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 27, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

My mom wanted to try weed for her birthday, so I made edibles for her and she loving loved them. :haw:

Rules

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

We were both worried because we weren't feeling anything, and then it hit her while she was making food. :lol: Watching her fumble made me laugh, which made her laugh, which made us laugh about the fact that we were laughing.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i would make edibles for some members of my family but im worried theyd be too strong. howd you figure a good starter dose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve been high all the time for months thank you weed and weed cards and like stores you can go to to buy weed it’s the best . Like you say what week you want and they hand it to you