Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JULIA VS PENELOPE 3 3.26%
HANDICAP MATCH 16 17.39%
CEZAR VS PRETTY ORANGE 43 46.74%
ELITE VS ELITE HUNTER, SKELETON AND KING 25 27.17%
CODY AND BROCK VS FACTORY 2 2.17%
CAGE FIGHT 3 3.26%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Make the guac
Bring the chips
4 3 2 1

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the community support behind the save the dynamite guac initiative is really heartwarming to see during these trying times

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/wonf4w/status/1408610476116824066?s=21

Man, seeing Christian regularly really hammers home how rough Edge currently looks based on seeing the latter in intermittent clips and screen caps.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what are they doing to edge. He looks like someone is killing him.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

coconono posted:

He’s getting husky and dirty

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Man, seeing Christian regularly really hammers home how rough Edge currently looks based on seeing the latter in intermittent clips and screen caps.

He looks like he's been living of the grid in some mountain cabin since Wrestlemania

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He was on Vikings for a while so he needed the gnarly beard

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Is Edge planning to form a faction with Bums R' Us?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

duckdealer posted:

New Edgeheads is a gimmick for Bums R Us.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

w. morrisey belongs in the impact thread

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dango Bango posted:

I just now realized Penta's name is "Zero Miedo" rather than "Cero Miedo" :psyduck:

tbf penta has about a half dozen names he cycles through

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He looks like they're repackaging him as main roster debut-era Bray Wyatt so he can feud with The Fiend over the gimmick.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I think Edge looks like when ET wore the blonde wig.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Edit: wrong thread

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Edge looks like he was cast as Young Willem Dafoe in the prequel to "The Lighthouse"

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

duckdealer posted:

:lol:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Edge has always had those big bug eyes, though, and you know they were never going to get better with age. The beard does the most to make him look like he's been living in the desert for 30 years, though. He'd probably look a lot better clean shaven.

Christian, on the other hand, has basically looked exactly the same for like 20 years. He doesn't really have any exaggerated or standout features that would make him look like a wild old man.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Edge somehow looks like someone who has done meth and shitloads of alcohol for years and afaik he definitely hasn't done those things so idk how the gently caress he looks so withered. loving looks like the Dark Souls soulless huskpeople

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Edge somtimes makes me think of war flashback cupcake dog

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Honestly a luchador should never lose their mask in an American promotion. The audience doesn't have the same respect for the stip

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Wezlar posted:

Honestly a luchador should never lose their mask in an American promotion. The audience doesn't have the same respect for the stip

did you hear the response that every mask spot in aew has gotten so far

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

flatluigi posted:

did you hear the response that every mask spot in aew has gotten so far

Have any of them been on the live shows with actual houses?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's no respect for real lucha libre on here. especially not in this thread. Maybe the rules and feedback thread

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I got really confused with Edge being posted here. Maybe he's still working on Vikings, which would explain the beard?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I think Edge looks like when ET wore the blonde wig.

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Edge pulled out of a spider hole alongside Sadam Hussein

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

As he gets older edge is becoming what I can only describe as "weirdly attractive Steve Buscemi." You can see the guy that my old manager at McDonald's used to scream like she was seeing the Beatles for the first time about, but the Buscemi is creeping in.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

AEW should save the Lucha Brothers/Bucks mask vs hair match for their first show in Mexico, perhaps as some sort of supercard with AAA

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
I don't know if anyone caught this, but on Dark Elevation after the Bononi-Jungle Boy match, Marko took the trophy Nemith carries around and gave it to Jungle Boy. They celebrated together with him holding the trophy and then he went to celebrate in the corner and he looked to see what the trophy said and it said 'award for best son' and then then kissed the trophy. a very sweet moment. i timestamped the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIcgydN_TO0&t=4187s

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/RAFzombie/status/1408446926421299205

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're not allowed to post chipmunks on this site any more

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ganso Bomb posted:

Christian, on the other hand, has basically looked exactly the same for like 20 years

Well sure, blue dots don't wrinkle much

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
whenever i think of christian at any point in time its like a hazy silhouette so i mean yeah I guess he "looks the same"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Wezlar posted:

Honestly, a luchador should lose their mask for whichever promotion/promoter is willing to pay them the most to take it off.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I miss Christian's long hair and vertical sunglasses, so there are some notable features he's changed along the way.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

coconono posted:

Vince is extracting his adrenochome.

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.

duckdealer posted:

Haha holy poo poo.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

duckdealer posted:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

w. morrisey belongs in the impact thread

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Have any of them been on the live shows with actual houses?

They did a mask spot at All Out 2019 that got a huge reaction.