Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

kitten emergency posted:

I find the shotzi bashing itt amusing because I distinctly remember how disappointed people were when she signed with nxt rather than aew

I like Shotzi, but she is sloppy. Jericho's tweet is funny and lame at the same time, and I 100% understand why he'd be offended by people mocking the bump even without the injury. I'm sure she also tweeted before she knew he had been injured.

Turns out, everyone involved is kind of right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is PB Smooth named after peanut butter?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rarity posted:

Good setup for a late career beefing up and a name change to PB Chunky

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Rarity posted:

If so he should change his name to PB Crisps to help the effort to get them brought back.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
I just hope both wrestlers have fun out there

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Kilynn vs Riho!
Chuck Taylor vs Blade!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rarity posted:

Power Bottom

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t know who Shitzi Black is, I think I can potentially get away with not finding out.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shotzi is a very fun and popular wrestler who throws her body around without any regard.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Dacap posted:

At Hell in a Cell this year Drew landed on a crash pad that was out of frame and the camera caught a guy pushing pieces of broken table out from under the ring after so I don’t think anyone from WWE should be criticizing when those kinds of spot don’t go great from a production standpoint.

Yeah, but you see, for over 70 years WWE has been the revolutionary force in sports entertainment, while AEW is an upstart taking food off of the McMahon's table.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Really funny that die-hard WWE wrestlers attempt to make fun of AEW things when WWE gently caress them over consistently tbh.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

chris jericho once wrote a super angry essay on his website and quit the internet because people didn't agree his pay per view match with Rob Van Dam was the match of the year, his being thin-skinned and petty about criticism is kind of a thing

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Really funny that die-hard WWE wrestlers attempt to make fun of AEW things when WWE gently caress them over consistently tbh.

It was pointed out that she also made fun of her own company.

Get this, you can make fun of things you like.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

It was pointed out that she also made fun of her own company.

Get this, you can make fun of things you like.

absolutely disgusting to accuse anyone of liking WWE tbh

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

delicious

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Aye Doc posted:

absolutely disgusting to accuse anyone of liking WWE tbh

Hope she's not punished for it :(.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Remember when Jericho kept the safety of everyone in mind when he played at Sturgiss in the middle of a pandemic and kept saying COVID wasn't serious

I bet Chris Jericho is good friends with Trapt.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Between the "Shoryuken" tweet, "Ref! Ref! He touched me!" and the mocking "Rawwrrr" while curling his hands like paws, I'd like to declare that Ethan Page was always good, actually.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I thought the criticism from the wwe universe over the jericho b+g match bump was weird because they seem to love when Shane does it.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

it doesn't really matter if the criticism was weird or not. a grown rear end man threatened to black list someone from a potential job for an innocuous tweet, it's pathetic.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

it doesn't really matter if the criticism was weird or not. a grown rear end man threatened to black list someone from a potential job for an innocuous tweet, it's pathetic.

can we just not get deeply upset by every minor social infraction everyone does ever it’s tiring and helps nothing

what’s the point of getting mad about it besides getting and experiencing anger over what you can’t control

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Shotzi has responded in the correct way

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

His christian name is Pretty Boy Smooth.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is P.B. Smooth kayfabe M.I. Smooth's son

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Don't burn your bridges unless it's very funny.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That I do not know..

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

can we just not get deeply upset by every minor social infraction everyone does ever it’s tiring and helps nothing

what’s the point of getting mad about it besides getting and experiencing anger over what you can’t control

I'm not mad but you obviously are very angry and i'm sorry.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I dont think its pathetic to not want people with toxic attitudes in your locker room

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jericho should threaten to blacklist more lovely wwe wrestlers so that this thread can get more funny posts

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I dont think its pathetic to not want people with toxic attitudes in your locker room

Yeah, Chris Jericho and Jake Hager shouldn't be in AEW, I agree.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm not mad but you obviously are very angry and i'm sorry.

Just be consistent if you’re still gonna do the trolling gimmick, is that too hard to ask? The Owen Hart stuff you did was much better bait

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Yeah, Chris Jericho and Jake Hager shouldn't be in AEW, I agree.

I think you are confusing bad opinions with toxic attitudes

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Aye Doc posted:

Jericho should threaten to blacklist more lovely wwe wrestlers so that this thread can get more funny posts

I keep typing THATB but nothing is changing.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Real talk hit everyone who cried about either side of the Jericho thing instead of laughing at one of the bears getting blasted in the nads with a sixer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yiu assholes made me poo poo on myself from trying to fart on you. dick head

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just be consistent if you’re still gonna do the trolling gimmick, is that too hard to ask? The Owen Hart stuff you did was much better bait

it's genuinely weird how bitter and aggravated you are when no one is insulting you.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I just wanted to laugh at Jericho for being a baby who's keeping mental receipts over gif usage but instead I got sucked into arguing with people saying "Chris Jericho is right, there's no humor to be found in the very funny looking spot that people made a gigantic deal of at the time"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really liked Hangman vs. Hobbs.

I hope Hangman can move on to Kenny soon though. He's kind of treading water right now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

xbilkis posted:

I just wanted to laugh at Jericho for being a baby who's keeping mental receipts over gif usage but instead I got sucked into arguing with people saying "Chris Jericho is right, there's no humor to be found in the very funny looking spot that people made a gigantic deal of at the time"

nobody really said that tho? maybe you should respond to the content of people's posts instead of the posts you imagined them making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
That spot Hobbs does where his opponent ducks the first shot but then gets clobbered in the back of the head is real cool.