Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Like, I have heard of picklebacks but one thing then another works entirely differently than everything at once, ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I think forcing myself to only drink the pickle flavored liquor would convince me quit drinking pretty fast. The only thing that would be more off-putting to me would be olive flavored alcohol.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I am the weirdo who actually likes peanut butter whiskey (with Chambord for a PB&J) but why the gently caress does pickle whiskey exist, how could that possibly be pleasant

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think forcing myself to only drink the pickle flavored liquor would convince me quit drinking pretty fast. The only thing that would be more off-putting to me would be olive flavored alcohol.

yet another goon arriving at the correct conclusion: opposing Three Olives

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
:pastryno:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

You'd eat pickle-flavored rear end, don't lie.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

What I call "the dilly O"

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

No one else does that

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

yet another goon arriving at the correct conclusion: opposing Three Olives

I love when people say this, because it means I'll always be able to get a dirty martini.

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

https://twitter.com/SenStabenow/status/1404971199675912197

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

so no dirty martinis for you, then?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

LordSaturn posted:

so no dirty martinis for you, then?

I prefer my gin mixed with diet grape soda, as the lord intended.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Johnny Truant posted:

No one else does that

You have to boil down beef bones in milk to really get the silky mouth feel, I find

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Ror posted:

guaranteed some goon is going to post that they're definitely down for that stuff

I wonder what size pickle they use

It's me, I would absolutely drink this.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

I've mixed raisin bran with yogurt before, which was decent, but this is just :catstare:

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

i see nothing wrong with this picture except it needs more ham

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

I...I have no idea how this would make it better. Does it make it gloppy, does the gelatin do something? I can only imagine it thickens the milk but who would want that? I just...I love raisin bran even though I don't really eat cereal now.

Just why?? Does it make it like a porridge?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

At work, I was grabbing some coke from the drink machine. As usual, I went to splash in some cranberry juice too. But, I accidentally put in orange juice instead. I walked over to the sink to dump it, but then I thought, maybe it’ll be good. It was not.

I was telling this to somebody and he told me yeah, coke and orange juice, it’s good. I looked it up and apparently this is something people actually drink?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Ziv Zulander posted:

At work, I was grabbing some coke from the drink machine. As usual, I went to splash in some cranberry juice too. But, I accidentally put in orange juice instead. I walked over to the sink to dump it, but then I thought, maybe it’ll be good. It was not.

I was telling this to somebody and he told me yeah, coke and orange juice, it’s good. I looked it up and apparently this is something people actually drink?

Diet Coke mixed with Orange Soda is a favorite of mine, I've tried it with Orange Juice before and well it's not bad but it doesn't work quite as well

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

SlothfulCobra posted:

Catfish isn't seafood, but it's the best fish inlanders could get for a long time before modern refrigeration.

I feel sorry for the people who had some kind of bad experience and just decided that they hate all fish. Their lives are hollow.

More hollow or less hollow than the poor goon with damaged tastebuds who can't stand most fresh fish but will absolutely devour lovely breaded whitefish and canned tuna like it's going out of style?

(It's me, I'm that goon.)

drrockso20 posted:

Diet Coke mixed with Orange Soda is a favorite of mine, I've tried it with Orange Juice before and well it's not bad but it doesn't work quite as well

Speaking of damaged tastebuds, I've found that Coke works real good with Artificial Flavors (orange soda, Fruit Punch, ny-quil) and less good with natural flavors (actual juice).

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Ziv Zulander posted:

Spezi. You can buy it pretty much everywhere in Germany, though you can of course mix Fanta and Cola yourself.

empty sea posted:

I...I have no idea how this would make it better. Does it make it gloppy, does the gelatin do something? I can only imagine it thickens the milk but who would want that? I just...I love raisin bran even though I don't really eat cereal now.

Hmm, I wonder if suspending breakfast cereal in aspic is another 70s staple I have been blissfully unaware of until now.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

This is an enemy from a Metroid game, Zero Mission am I correct?

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
it's a Hawaii toast pizza. don't get what is so weird with it.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

empty sea posted:

There is no after shot with milk so I'm left believing milk isn't involved. Which would mean this is done as a no carb no sugar, protein supplement.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Brawnfire posted:

Getting a slice of pizza, spotted this behind the bar

What the gently caress
I know thats whiskey but pickle vodka is a silly bizarro product until you remember bloody marys exist.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I prefer my gin mixed with diet grape soda, as the lord intended.

Jesus Christ, dude.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Saucer Crab posted:

I've mixed raisin bran with yogurt before, which was decent, but this is just :catstare:

Any cereal beyond lovely plain bran/sugary kids stuff is better with yogurt than milk imo. Plus more filling and more protein for the calories.

Kashi go + greek yogurt is the quick pre-workout breakfast of the gods. For more calories add berries for the berry cereal or pb for the chocolate cereal.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

empty sea posted:

I don't think the gelatin would dissolve. You need to use hot water to make jell-o. If you ate it fast enough it should be much like adding a packet of Kool Aid; just sort of crunchy, fruity and sweet. If you let it sit too long I imagine the powder would start to absorb some fluid and become a goopy, lumpy horror.

zedprime posted:

There is no after shot with milk so I'm left believing milk isn't involved. Which would mean this is done as a no carb no sugar, protein supplement.

He specifically calls out jell-o though, which has a ton of sugar in it. :iiam:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

zedprime posted:

There is no after shot with milk so I'm left believing milk isn't involved.

Text in the image specifically says they add milk as usual.

KataraniSword posted:

More hollow or less hollow than the poor goon with damaged tastebuds who can't stand most fresh fish but will absolutely devour lovely breaded whitefish

Fish exists for the sole purpose of delivering as much tartar sauce as possible into my gaping maw.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

rydiafan posted:

Fish exists for the sole purpose of delivering as much tartar sauce as possible into my gaping maw.

hosed up but i respect it

i've eaten a lot of legit good fish at this point in my life, but the dish i most regularly have cravings for/have recreated is the blackened catfish sandwich from Cracker Barrel. sourdough, grilled catfish, pickles, tartar sauce.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I mostly crave seared swordfish steaks with mushroom marsala pan sauce

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Wild trout and salmon make fantastic, complex filets that can make a whole plate stand out. But my usual speed is frozen farmed shiteaters in olive oil or garbage mud fish soaked until mild and seasoned, battered and fried. If not canned smoked 'dines in oil.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Living in Hawaii I like to go "omakase, no octopus pls"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

FFT posted:

Living in Hawaii I like to go "omakase, no octopus pls"

Octopus is so delicious, but I feel guilty about eating anything smarter than I am.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Went and got a French Fry poboy today

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

KataraniSword posted:

Speaking of damaged tastebuds, I've found that Coke works real good with Artificial Flavors (orange soda, Fruit Punch, ny-quil)

You poured yourself a Ny-Quil and Coke for the taste?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

dog nougat posted:

Went and got a French Fry poboy today

Hmmm.... are the fries soaking up beef drippins? That'd be a would.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Sort of. Gravy with roast beef "debris", basically a sludge of gravy and roast beef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

dog nougat posted:

Sort of. Gravy with roast beef "debris", basically a sludge of gravy and roast beef

That sounds heavenly