Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

bump_fn posted:

join funny mama dot com to be a funker now

forget gunker, have funker

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Such Fun posted:

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

Aww I thought it was a cute inclusive comic. I learned about it from this thread lol

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Aww I thought it was a cute inclusive comic. I learned about it from this thread lol

If you felt it was inclusive towards you won’t poo poo on that,
with the exception of saying this comic has absolutely no loving merit outside of your personal experience.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Sexual Aluminum posted:

It does seem cute, but oh boy am I not in any way a fan of the format of each page being a one panel wide but super tall image.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

KennyMan666 posted:

It does seem cute, but oh boy am I not in any way a fan of the format of each page being a one panel wide but super tall image.

It's specifically designed to be read on a phone using their app. So you just scroll through panel after panel. It's perfectly formatted for that.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Compared to Pictures for Sad Children it's a masterpiece, so you're good.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

haha idiot moron death didn't even put the edge on the right part of his scythe

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Meth wasn't really illegal until the 70s so it's safe to assume every single person was probably high as gently caress on speed before that.

. similarly weed was widely used from the 40s and only became illegal in the late 60s because Nixon wanted to gently caress over Black, Hispanic, and Young people for being generally anti-war. Like that's 99,999999% or the reason for the ongoing war on drugs is Nixon being petty and racist.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The scythe is just for show dude, he's going to do what looks cool with it. Do you think he's like "quiet day for deaths, guess I'll go help with the harvest?" of course not, you rube

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

FreudianSlippers posted:

Meth wasn't really illegal until the 70s so it's safe to assume every single person was probably high as gently caress on speed before that.

. similarly weed was widely used from the 40s and only became illegal in the late 60s because Nixon wanted to gently caress over Black, Hispanic, and Young people for being generally anti-war. Like that's 99,999999% or the reason for the ongoing war on drugs is Nixon being petty and racist.

I assume you meant "because of Nixon, the weed laws started being enforced, and actually prosecuted"?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i miss Beartato

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

FreudianSlippers posted:

weed was super illegal in ww2. thats why we tricked japan into making it super illegal and then later korea. its a stigma that still exsists to this day in both countries. the laws were basically ignored in the late 50s and early 60s but nixon made it super illegal again to gently caress over anti war / black people. then reagen ramped that poo poo up hard

snergle has a new favorite as of 00:17 on Jun 28, 2021

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

verbal enema posted:

i miss Beartato

:rip::smith:

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

Speed and Meth aren’t the same drug.

Speed is Mommy’s Little Helper. It’s the half of xtc that makes it go pop.

Meth is to amphetamines as heroine is to opioids.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Such Fun posted:

Pardon me if I question your credentials because lol

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Such Fun posted:

Who is the opioid heroine?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Slimy Hog posted:

Nico?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Heroine was originally made to be less addictive than morphine, so I’m a little confused by the comparison

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

He uses a backhand style

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Slimy Hog posted:

Xena?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:3:

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Pardon me if I question your credentials because lol

Whoops yeah, that’s not correct. Should have stopped drinking a few glasses before that post

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

That's the nicest Jucika so far

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's not what a drowning person looks like and it's dangerous to propagate this false image :colbert:
:goonsay:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I like dumb webtoons and this one ticks every box, thanks!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
yeah, you can tell when someone is drowning because that music starts

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's not what a drowning person looks like and it's dangerous to propagate this false image :colbert:
:goonsay:

He wasn't really drowning though

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Every side in WWII was on meth, 'tanker's chocolate' and all, and the veterans still had prescriptions long after, apparently. And then 'diet pills'. Also, cocaine.

So much about our society makes sense when you realise how many of our workplace norms were set up by people on meth and cocaine.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I am enjoying this arc

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I really wouldn't mind if someone just started posting Nedroid from the beginning again. It's been months, they'll feel fresh!

:hmmyes:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

feedmyleg posted:

I really wouldn't mind if someone just started posting Nedroid from the beginning again. It's been months, they'll feel fresh!

If it’ll make you feel better I could post pictures for sad children from the start once I’m done

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Good news!

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1408577975533158401

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1409366936224419842

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

As an Israeli civilian disgusted by the situation I fully approve of gaying up the region as a path to lasting peace.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

By popular demand posted:

As an Israeli civilian disgusted by the situation I fully approve of gaying up the region as a path to lasting peace.
Good news!

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1407488211153268746

Apparently this arc has been going all month but no one was posting it

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I like powerup comics, but I loving hate navigating twitter. So please post it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Also I can confirm that whatever look of man you're into we have that here, from shaved east European blonds to moustache rocking classically Semites and even a sizeable population of chocolaty African looking dudes.
Is that not just begging for a gay explosion?