Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Are we sure that Mike Pence isn't Loki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Pretty sure this is intentional. This way they can frame it like they get upset at Actual Issues™ like Respecting Are Flag and not that liberal horseshit like genders and global warming. Real Patriots know what to take offense to, unlike those leftist pansies.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Dewgy posted:

Pretty sure this is intentional. This way they can frame it like they get upset at Actual Issues™ like Respecting Are Flag and not that liberal horseshit like genders and global warming. Real Patriots know what to take offense to, unlike those leftist pansies.

Yeah, like getting upset at Starbucks not putting Christmas trees on their cups anymore. :D That was one of the most blatant moments of "Wait, and they say WE'RE the sensitive snowflakes?!" in my recent memory.

Coincidentally, Pete Davidson's joke on SNL regarding Dan Crenshaw was another.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Byzantine posted:

Loki isn't a raging homophobe, so pretty sure.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Wait so you're telling me the guy who refuses to dine alone with a woman who is not his wife isn't sexually liberated?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Pence seeing references on Twitter to "big mommy milkers" and thinking that perhaps he's more hip and current than he thought.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Becoming an old Conservative radio horse fucker to gaslight America for no clear or good reason/just for jokes is exactly Loki's lane.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cocaine Bear posted:

Becoming an old Conservative radio horse fucker to gaslight America for no clear or good reason/just for jokes is exactly Loki's lane.

I think not being able to drink in public would be going to far for Loki.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Skwirl posted:

It's about Loki.

Por que no los dos?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Pththya-lyi posted:

Wait so you're telling me the guy who refuses to dine alone with a woman who is not his wife isn't sexually liberated?

He will always be faithful to his mane squeeze.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Platystemon posted:

He will always be faithful to his mane squeeze.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lol

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/djinndiesel/status/1409498503953461249?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Yeah, Little Caeser's ain't great but there's nothing intrinsically terrible about that.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wait’ll they see how even the best sausage is made!

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Anyone grossed out by that pizza sauce never prepared a meal by themselves.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
The bigger the batch of food you gotta make, the more your utensils and tools look like you're about to mix together a big batch of concrete.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

alfredo pizza privilege in action

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

She seems most upset by the fact that it looks brown? Her next tweet calls it "poop water on the floor"

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hellblazer187 posted:

She seems most upset by the fact that it looks brown? Her next tweet calls it "poop water on the floor"

Also yes, the CONTAINER is on the floor, the sauce is not on the floor.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

repiv posted:

In "social media is the idiot" news, Twitter seems to be A/B testing forcing the algorithmic timeline on everyone by removing the Latest Tweets view

https://twitter.com/dril/status/760997832237129729?lang=en
At some point twitter changed the reply ordering and the top replies on basically every tweet I see are pointless white noise tweets like "wow!" or "yowza!" with zero comments, zero retweets, and one like. Gotta say I respect twitter's hustle to make twitter as unenjoyable to use as possible.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also yes, the CONTAINER is on the floor, the sauce is not on the floor.

yeah I probably wouldn't eat sauce made of actual poop, mixed on an actual floor. Actually either of those would be sauce dealbreakers for me. I wouldn't need both. "Hey, that poop sauce was made in a bowl on the table, right? OK cool" is something I would never say.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Elysiume posted:

Gotta say I respect twitter's hustle to make twitter as unenjoyable to use as possible.

I’m a big fan of them sticking an advert between every 5 tweets. It pretty much guarantees an ad on screen ad all times.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Hellblazer187 posted:

yeah I probably wouldn't eat sauce made of actual poop, mixed on an actual floor. Actually either of those would be sauce dealbreakers for me. I wouldn't need both. "Hey, that poop sauce was made in a bowl on the table, right? OK cool" is something I would never say.

Yet you eat Taco Bell, interesting.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

There's a whole sub genre of TikTok where some gen z folks get jobs at fast food places and post videos to "expose" it and the video is always just someone making a crunch wrap and the "scandal" is the spicy mayo comes out of a caulk gun.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Did anyone post this pathetic incel yet? :shepface:

https://twitter.com/magog_morskar/status/1409204647684882437

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/benheck/status/1409748856145842177

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I do like that it's being mixed with a power drill.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

I do like that it's being mixed with a power drill.

*concernedly looking between your username and your post*

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

All that leaded solder has gone to his brain

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I can't believe that Little Caesars uses scrub tier Black and Decker power tools to make their poop water sauce! At least use Makita or something, how embarrassing.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

"federally sponsored worker shortage" is some incredibly advanced stupid

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/cringepicture/status/1409270882044989440?s=21

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

old bean factory posted:

I can't believe that Little Caesars uses scrub tier Black and Decker power tools to make their poop water sauce! At least use Makita or something, how embarrassing.

You want DeWalt, you gotta go to an artisanal pizza joint.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Baron von Eevl posted:

I give Courtney as a person some slack because she's obviously someone with a pretty broken brain with a hosed up childhood (her father was a road manager for the Dead and may have dosed her with LSD repeatedly as a toddler, she was legally emancipated, moved overseas and started stripping at 16, etc etc) with a long history of drug use who then got super famous and rich which probably hosed her up harder. Like none of her behavior is reasonable and I don't like her, and I'm sure being around her is really really difficult but I understand how she got there.

And you know, her husband killed himself, leaving her as a single mum and the entire world media harassing her even more than before AND weird fans blaming her for it.

I dont particularly have much love for her either but man has she had it rough.

Mega Comrade has a new favorite as of 08:40 on Jun 29, 2021

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Read After Burning posted:

I mean, I'm an average-sized woman (~130 pounds, just with skinny arms), so I don't know if this was supposed to be some brutal own or something. :shrug: I also use RingFit, which isn't the gym, but I'm not an immobile lump.

I'm very attracted to muscle-y women, but I don't want to be one myself. :)

Yeah, THIS is what I meant.

You should still do it, getting swole is really hard in general and eve harder for women. You can go, work out lift lots of heavy things and you won't gain huge muscles all of a sudden. Also you will get to hang out with muscley women so basically it's a win-win for you.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Byzantine posted:

I don't think Loki would be able to maintain the illusion of being so incredibly boring for this long, no.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Woozie66 posted:

There's a whole sub genre of TikTok where some gen z folks get jobs at fast food places and post videos to "expose" it and the video is always just someone making a crunch wrap and the "scandal" is the spicy mayo comes out of a caulk gun.

Do you have any of the videos on hand? That sounds infuriating and perfect for this thread. Like, are they doing it unironically?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

old bean factory posted:

When I was a child, there was a Makita commercial that, if you were just listening to it and not looking at the screen, made it sound like they sold a single product that did all kinds of things. They were actually just listing the things that their various products could, individually, do, but I was instantly captivated by the idea of this swiss-army-power-tool and the disappointment I felt at realising the truth has stuck with me to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tiggum posted:

When I was a child, there was a Makita commercial that, if you were just listening to it and not looking at the screen, made it sound like they sold a single product that did all kinds of things. They were actually just listing the things that their various products could, individually, do, but I was instantly captivated by the idea of this swiss-army-power-tool and the disappointment I felt at realising the truth has stuck with me to this day.

It makes sense that intense disappointment was the key to unlocking your posting power.