Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Go for it then but don't complain if it doesn't work/you get probed

Do you know the difference between observation and direct action? I don’t give enough of a poo poo to actually do anything I just had a thought for once that wasn’t about beefin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

PyPy posted:

if I use between 1000 and 1500 kWh per month I get a rebate on my bill. I broke it down and that requires at least 35 kWh per day.

Weed lights bro

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

PyPy posted:

if I use between 1000 and 1500 kWh per month I get a rebate on my bill. I broke it down and that requires at least 35 kWh per day.

you can clear 35kWh a day with a relatively mid-range mining rig drawing 1400W though

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

one light will do it probably, and then you also have weed.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

we're in the end times so make it count. or don't. either way just have fun

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Harton posted:

one light will do it probably, and then you also have weed.

bitcoin can buy weed. that was its original purpose!

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Hot Karl Marx posted:

This thread is very different from the rest of cspam and the rest of the subforum don't want posts like the ones in this thread to be in the other ones. Basically don't post like poo poo outside this thread or "poof beefer"

yeah this thread should be more like the climate change thread imo

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

zegermans posted:

bitcoin can buy weed. that was its original purpose!

Why not cut out the middleman?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
it looks like my laundry dryer pulls decent power. I should just spin that every day

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

trup

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Harton posted:

I was answering zegermans question rather than telling him to shut the gently caress up.

Shut the gently caress up shallnoiseupon!

i'll shut the gently caress up if you shut thef uck up but i know you're not capable of taht

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
boof peefers

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’ll post poof beefers wherever I want and if they ban me for it lol as gently caress. Who gives a poo poo? Like how has something so dumb become the talk of admin threads? How the gently caress is beefer even banned in kyokuss?

Its in my av and title. If I post anywhere beefers will follow.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

ok so I get like one post a week anymore with work and kid and poo poo, can someone give me a quick rundown on the stupid drama about squiz getting demodded and a 70 page long thread about unbanning some dude?

Admins made a thread to get a read on CSPAM culture and the lay of the land since I'm pretty sure it's just Smythe who posts a lot here, bunch of dummies tried to air out their grievances so it became a poo poo show, feedback wrapped up, probably getting more IKs for threads that would like them so more people get to be called a cop for giving insane anti-authoritarian people a 6er

The cynics and paranoid among us are just waiting to see how this ends up being some thing where QCS regulars get something big here changed to make people mad but for the moment it appears not to be in the cards

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
jesus christ

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
I'll be sad i guess whenever these forums close but think of how many truly awful, terminally online people would be irreparably damaged by it :evilbuddy:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
y'all need to chill

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I think there is a mosquito loose in my bedroom. I have bug bites on my neck, and I stay covered up to my shoulders all night

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

it's the "It's Wednesday my dudes" frog!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

Admins made a thread to get a read on CSPAM culture and the lay of the land since I'm pretty sure it's just Smythe who posts a lot here, bunch of dummies tried to air out their grievances so it became a poo poo show, feedback wrapped up, probably getting more IKs for threads that would like them so more people get to be called a cop for giving insane anti-authoritarian people a 6er

The cynics and paranoid among us are just waiting to see how this ends up being some thing where QCS regulars get something big here changed to make people mad but for the moment it appears not to be in the cards

At this point half of the QCS regulars post in CSPAM.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

euphronius posted:

he said that on meet the press

Jesus Christ lamo

The fact that people can say that on an actual news show and not get brutally mocked is a disgrace.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i'll shut the gently caress up if you shut thef uck up but i know you're not capable of taht

I used to be under 1 post per day. I feel like Elliot Roger when he looked at the average wiener size.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello yes i care a lot about the content of chat threads im an idiot a moran a baffoon

- idiot stupid idiot moron fool

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Wait a minute this isn't Gohmert.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

Seems like “the left” on this forum/in this country are incredibly stupid.

Just taking some stuff from the feedback thread where some people wanted effort posts about Marxism and poo poo….like ok I’ll gladly accept the fact that y’all think your the “leaders” of this movement or whatever you wanna call it.

Then you have Trump chat thread, a big group of people who mostly agree with you on every point, but you want to drive us out rather than tap us as a resource to help your grand plan or whatever. Seems kinda dumb and shortsighted? Like I may not be able to talk theory but I recognize cops are bad and capitalism is terrible….but gently caress me I guess cause I poof beefers and lol at the insane world we live in.

I guess my point is if you were actually doing anything worth doing you would recruit as many like minded individuals as you can. Especially if they know how to loving wolf kick I mean god drat I doubt these book reading simps can throw a punch.

is there actually a real person older than 12 who wrote this

Harton I'm not implicating that it was you but if it was then please find help or call me and I'll contact some appropriate care facility

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Harton posted:

I used to be under 1 post per day. I feel like Elliot Roger when he looked at the average wiener size.

very unsettling

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harton posted:

:chloe:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
This isn't a good thread. I enjoy posting in it but it definitely isn't what I would call good, it's also nothing like it was during its heyday but that's fine. But acting like it's some cultural landmark is insane and the people who post outside this thread without changing their tone are idiots who will probably eat some probes cause that poo poo is hard to read if you're not in here.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I would, however, appreciate effort posts about Marxism

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

emfive posted:

I would, however, appreciate effort posts about Marxism

There's an entire Marxism thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

At this point half of the QCS regulars post in CSPAM.

Yeah but only in like one thread and they seem to hate that its here. I did learn that there is a GBS china thread that sucks rear end and seems to think they're in some kind of feud with us tho

As a general rule nothing good has ever come from trying to tell people how they should post. Best case scenario is they're just gonna ignore you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

This isn't a good thread.

I think it's ok :shrug:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
they hate us cause they anus

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

There's an entire Marxism thread

you're not seriously suggesting I look at another thread are you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

This isn't a good thread. I enjoy posting in it but it definitely isn't what I would call good, it's also nothing like it was during its heyday but that's fine. But acting like it's some cultural landmark is insane and the people who post outside this thread without changing their tone are idiots who will probably eat some probes cause that poo poo is hard to read if you're not in here.

Like all your posts here are pictures of weed and horny tweets lol

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

goofin geezers poofin beefers at the bleaters hoofin tweezers to our trup!eneezers

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the answer is to post less

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Like all your posts here are pictures of weed and horny tweets lol

I am never horny, this is slander

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol who is acting like it’s a cultural landmark? I post like this everywhere, this is my actual personality you dolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im going to dropkick you