Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
drat this guy’s a real genius, I’m in way over my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Bust Rodd posted:

if you can’t tell the difference between Gwen Snyder and something like this then just lol

You take advantage of people's beliefs to have sex with them. When can we cancel you?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Bust is going to have to do a lot of meditation on this one

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

It was gwen snyder poo poo until now. This is the first time it's been actual accusations and not just vague rumours or else they would've been posted here a billion times

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Bust is going to have to do a lot of meditation on this one

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
stfu bust rodd

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

okay bye then

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

Either that or going after them brutally, which again screams guilty. If it wasn't true in the slightest why would you do that? does he need to keep the iron clad reputation of Virgil Texas alive lol

This is a baffling post. Yes, anyone would want to protect their reputation if they were falsely accused of committing a serious crime.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Farm Frenzy posted:

Mike will jokingly insinuate that Jay loved it and then reveal that he actually liked it and Jay won't like it. Rich will hate it

Them reviewing it would be like Batman appearing in a Spiderman movie

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

From posting about who you find attractive in the cined sexual assault thread to believing all women in a years time. I'm proud of you bust rodd.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

xtal posted:

I'm holding judgment until everything is known, but it sure looks like Chapo and Brie were aware of at least the vague details

Sorry to see that the Chapo Mob has bullied you into avoiding a firm stance on this issue

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thotsky posted:

My theory back when Virgil first disappeared was that he was being blackmailed over sex pest stuff. Explains the silence; I guess he could have fallen behind on payments and the accusations were a taste so he would start paying again.

not gonna let bust rodd help this post slip by

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

at the LA chapo show i went to virgil didnt say a thing the whole time and just fidgeted and vaped. guilty.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

Sorry to see that the Chapo Mob has bullied you into avoiding a firm stance on this issue

lmao

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

After the death threat incident I'm not going to gloat over anyone until they're in jail or buried

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

i say swears online posted:

he's not honorably walking away like a ronin samurai, we know from past actions he's a lil bitch coward
society needs to go back to calling anxiety cowardice imho

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
he’s probably just an online and socially inept internet weirdo which explains why he’s inexplicably the spirit animal of like half of chapo fans

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Lmao

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

(seeing virgil texas on the street)

oh my god... it's glen

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Danger posted:

he’s probably just an online and socially inept internet weirdo which explains why he’s inexplicably the spirit animal of like half of chapo fans

No this is Felix, who is 100% pure

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

it’s Twitter, that’s not how it works.

she posted the tweet not to ruin Virgil’s life or to get him fired (from his own show that he is the boss of?), they tweeted it to protect other women from the same creepy, inappropriate behavior.

also there is absolutely ZERO chance Matt, Will, and Felix don’t know about this or didn’t hear about it when it first came up years ago, because they are three of the most permanently online freaks alive. even if they didn’t personally see it, there’s no way dozens of people in their orbit weren’t showing them

lol

thotsky posted:

My theory back when Virgil first disappeared was that he was being blackmailed over sex pest stuff. Explains the silence; I guess he could have fallen behind on payments and the accusations were a taste so he would start paying again.

hey mind if we tweet this out you are just so eminently quotable

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

lol

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

xtal posted:

After the death threat incident I'm not going to gloat over anyone until they're in jail or buried

The what incident? I am so out of the loop.

I really enjoyed the world of wars + books episode of RWN. Good stuff!

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Greg Legg posted:

xtal threatened to kill Larry Parrish by posting the n word at him

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Greg Legg posted:

xtal overheard his neighbor exasperatedly exclaim "i'm going to kill that dog if it doesn't stop chewing up my shoes" and he called the humane society

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

Greg Legg posted:

Larry said Karma would catch up to (and he'd choke on a fish bone) Robert Evans when he was trying to both-sides that Israeli who drove into a crowd of Palestinian protesters. Jeff banned Larry for a lil while before reversing it and in the meantime Xtal went on a tear denouncing and gloating one of his 'forum enemies' was banned. Coward edited out all his posts once Jeff admitted he jumped the gun.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

there are two things promised by the negative-attention seeking poster that they have not posted

one is whatever podcast they make and the other is the n-word

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i love that drama is back, and in a big way

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yadoppsi posted:

Larry said Karma would catch up to (and he'd choke on a fish bone) Robert Evans when he was trying to both-sides that Israeli who drove into a crowd of Palestinian protesters. Jeff banned Larry for a lil while before reversing it and in the meantime Xtal went on a tear denouncing and gloating one of his 'forum enemies' was banned. Coward edited out all his posts once Jeff admitted he jumped the gun.

You forgot where he sent me that creepy PM about how we both messed up and let's just forget about this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
larry kissed robert evans right on his cia lips

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

You forgot where he sent me that creepy PM about how we both messed up and let's just forget about this

lmao

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Thinking about how Matt was going off about how we're trapped in the algorithm and it really gane me World War One vibes if being trapped in time tables and plans and everyone seeming to be powerless

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Cush vlogs been good lately.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Chad Jihad posted:

Little did he realize he would be the Paula Poundstone

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Virgil hasn't responded yet because he's following the Cuomo playbook of furiously lobbying to get recreational marijuana legalized, but all he's managed to get done so far was that show of solidarity from Clarence Thomas.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
hey now, theyre something of an expert on the subject, albeit in the worst possible way

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Greg Legg posted:

It's funnny how RWN always records their episodes the day before a major bit of war news happens. John speculates that the TLPF isn't close to being finished considering the way Ethiopia is acting, and now the TDF has already taken over Mekkele and entered Axum.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

KomradeX posted:

I don't recall him ever mentioning that. He has mentioned being in Honduras.

That's something of an issue I have with my Ukrainian friends. Like what Russia is doing to Ukraine iis awful, but Ukraine is also being taken over by nazis and I'd rather not arm them. So I just keep that to myself when we hang out

I might be misremembering things, but I could swear there was an earlier Hell of a Way to Die episode where Nate interviewed a guy he knew in Ukraine who was nazi-adjacent. Or maybe he just talked about it, idk. I can't use the search function for episodes on Patreon without actually being a patron, and google isn't any help so that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Cush vlogs been good lately.
i love acid marxism hell yeah

praise the prophet mattmed christman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I’m thinking about taking the plunge for radio war nerd though my budget needs to stay tight since I’m about to probably lose my job. I love lions lead by donkeys and hell of a way to die so I figure it’s adjacent enough.