Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I am having booker announce that my birthday is on friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

working hard, thank you

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/jerrysaltz/status/1409885276571328520?s=20

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

2020: Trmup is a heckin mango mussolini and if he gets reelected he's going to turn the country into a fascism over night

2021: look jack, Biden is doing everything he can, but the president doesn't actually have very much power, that's just how the government works

the ancient and respected office of the parliamentarian, who holds absolute power, says biden can't do good things. that's just how things are

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Live that American police are the 3rd largest military in the world, they solve only 3% of their cases but we can't use thr money for them in shy different way that would be more effective because the American political system is ossified in 1985

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

love to gently caress up my neck while holding america together

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I wonder how many people in that Florida apartment spent their final moments thinking USA had been bombed or something, instead of just realizing the country is just literally falling apart

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Finally, after 20 years, we've finally perfected the automatic 9/11

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I wonder how many people in that Florida apartment spent their final moments thinking USA had been bombed or something, instead of just realizing the country is just literally falling apart

its ok, dude

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1409902995593175044?s=20

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dude will be president soon

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

my inner computer janitor is scoffing at the non-standard vanity hardware this executive got assigned so they'd feel extra important in the three or four meetings they call a workday

if she was doing real work she'd either have a bigger screen or she'd be too important to use a computer and have an assistant to do whatever the gently caress it is she's doing in this photo

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Jun 29, 2021

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/jerrysaltz/status/1409884631894265859?s=19

Boomer brain simply unstoppable

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

my favorite thing about DeSantis is he constantly is squinting and looking down his nose at people, but he's like a 5'4 manlet, so he's really just scowling at the floor

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Jordanfabian/status/1409952516230598657?s=20

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Drake no: self driving cars

Drake yes: self collapsing buildings

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wow, faith in humanity frickin restored!!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

biden won't even sacrifice his ice cream order to make a progressvie infrastructure bill happen smdh

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Egg Moron posted:

Finally, after 20 years, we've finally perfected the automatic 9/11

:patriot:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Wow feeling really informed by this! Another win for free journalism

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:ssh: Biden can only chew soft foods :ssh:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

https://twitter.com/heroinsmoker/status/1409882481730494480?s=20

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

it's like beatlemania but instead of teenage girls it's eager young journalists and politics nerds

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Should make this guy ik of the gbs china thread

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

why would you get on your knees to take a photo of Joe biden ordering ice cream lol

not a mask in sight lmao. biden is going to be a breakthrough death

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
pray for the secret service agent who has to mop up all the runny diarrhea shits in the Beast and Air Force One because president Grandpa is committed to eating an ungodly dish that even thirty year olds would have problems digesting

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Stevie Lee posted:

why would you get on your knees to take a photo of Joe biden ordering ice cream lol

it's because they want to suck joe biden's penis and gently massage and stroke his balls (and cock), op

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mirthless posted:

my inner computer janitor is scoffing at the non-standard vanity hardware this executive got assigned so they'd feel extra important in the three or four meetings they call a workday

if she was doing real work she'd either have a bigger screen or she'd be too important to use a computer and have an assistant to do whatever the gently caress it is she's doing in this photo

No, see, she's just like me! An unemployed boomer doing basic accounting in the kitchen.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Stevie Lee posted:

buddy...

https://twitter.com/BeccaWoodbury/status/1407488536501161987?s=20

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

the server behind the counter is wearing one

pretty lol that the only actual worker in the scene is wearing one, while all the media people don't give a poo poo

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

My wife called them.

$40k worth of debt because my wife, not in the room with me because it was the COVID kickoff season, and me in a post-itcal state I still to this day don't remember anything but flashes of, didn't speak up and say, "wait, Dr. Avery, did you call Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Rhode Island and find out if my employer-sponsored plan will let you repair the humeris that's in 3 pieces inside my shoulder socket?"

I had a health issue crop up causing me intolerable pain the past 2 months.

After fighting with my insurance company for 2 weeks to get a $5,000 MRI (after insurance) that they are still refusing to cover after the procedure I was referred to a surgeon who agreed to do an emergency corrective surgery because I'm pretty hosed up.

The hospital held the surgery hostage by refusing to allow me to do any pre-op testing until I paid $4,000 of a $15,000 bill which is also after insurance. Luckily I had a big enough credit card because they literally told me to get the gently caress out if I wouldn't pay them.

My $6000 a year "Out of Pocket Maximum" is long forgotten due to the expert rules lawyering from the hospital and insurance company. After copays the early doctors that refused to believe my symptoms were real somehow billed me for $500 after insurance for a single office visit. A second collective representing a specific kind of doctor sends me a bill for $330 because the silent person in the room observing for 5 minutes apparently gets paid four trillion dollars an hour, after insurance.

I firmly believe that any politician enabling the incalculable horror, pain and death of private healthcare should be put on trial. Nancy Pelosi has been caught publicly assuring her corporate donors she will not allow any universal healthcare bills to pass. Throw her in loving prison because she is directly responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 21:30 on Jun 29, 2021

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mirthless posted:

it's because they want to suck joe biden's penis and gently massage and stroke his balls (and cock), op

Let me take you the ice cream shop.
You can lick my shriveled pop.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Mirthless posted:

it's like beatlemania but instead of teenage girls it's eager young journalists and politics nerds

the mainstream press is literally fawning over biden and harris more than the right wing media did over trump. it's absolutely loving insane. like when trump would go on fox and friends and get into one of his insane rants you would at least see the faces of the hosts contort as they struggled to keep up this charade, but with biden it's just been full on "PRESIDENT ICE CREAM MAN :neckbeard::neckbeard::neckbeard:" and "WOW LOOK AT KAMALA WEARING CHUCKS!!! :syoon::syoon::syoon:"

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.
It’s pretty amazing that even the fluff headlines for Biden invoke the idea that he’s got dementia.

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

is it just the shirt, or is he starting to get a bit of a gut?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mirthless posted:

with that kind of posture there is no way in hell she is actually using that computer for any length of time

the two books stacked underneath it are kind of a funny response

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

is pepsi ok posted:

the mainstream press is literally fawning over biden and harris more than the right wing media did over trump. it's absolutely loving insane. like when trump would go on fox and friends and get into one of his insane rants you would at least see the faces of the hosts contort as they struggled to keep up this charade, but with biden it's just been full on "PRESIDENT ICE CREAM MAN :neckbeard::neckbeard::neckbeard:" and "WOW LOOK AT KAMALA WEARING CHUCKS!!! :syoon::syoon::syoon:"

remember when trump was hitler because he wanted two scoops of ice cream with his pie instead of one

remember when a delicious piece of cake was a controversy

i'm just fuckin lost here

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

RasperFat posted:

It’s pretty amazing that even the fluff headlines for Biden invoke the idea that he’s got dementia.

it's like those commissioned portraits of Charles II - this is the best they could do at making Joe look normal

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I bet nobody even jerked off in that ice cream before they served it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I bet nobody even jerked off in that ice cream before they served it

and this guy calls himself the working man's president

but NO RESPECT for a man's work