Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

feelin very horngry right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
literal brain disease

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1409873522994864141

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

trup A.R.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
The Flag that traitors turn their back to, if folded properly, shows no more red.

When you tuck the flap, you unite the States of America in a sacred geometry triangle.

You tuck it behind the legs, as it were. You talk about what a beautiful woman it is. That is the meaning of it. It's quite simple if you understand elementary Gematria.

Geometrically, the strongest structure in the universe is a triangle. Some people say it's the arch, but they are wrong.

From the standpoint of pushing on one side of the triangle, the other two sides push back. Push on one vertex, the other two will not yield. Thus, a properly constructed dam is formed as an arch on its side. However, an arch is considered an open figure, a triangle a closed one.

The symbolism of the flag being folded in a triangular form indicates closing something that is open...but again, that's just an opinion.

Precision folding wins the day every time.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
the fact that people really don't get that slavery was the American economy in the 18th and early 19t century is flabbergasting. In fact it was the underpinning of the British industrial revolution too, because without American cotton the midlands cloth industry wouldn't have had anything to work with.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

which of the many varied and assorted causes did you lead off with

slavery. I took the bait.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Alec Eiffel posted:

my dad’s chud neighbor came over and asked me about the “various” causes of the civil war (he found out I have a history degree)
I would have just rambled about Sulla and Rome in the first century BC till they walked away

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

2DCAT posted:

are there many goth republicans?

Ruderic brought about the destruction of the visigoth ruling class in spain. himself too. you could call that republican, especially because he did it mostly by incompetence and stupidity

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol why the gently caress you taking a job that drug tests you? When they told you that you should have laughed in their face. The labor pool is dry labor has the power now.

im hoping it fails so i can work at a restaurant on Knox that my buddy is the GM at and make 200 in a lunch shift like I want to. you're right - this is pretty loving ridiculous. I know its the Mansion but they can kind of gently caress off with this bullshit. I better be paid more than 7.25 if I take this loving job

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

corys in the (big) house

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a drug test for an F&B position lmao get the gently caress out of here

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
o yah since the end of the month is happening i'll make the new tungus thred tomorrow nite

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Buddykins posted:

a drug test for an F&B position lmao get the gently caress out of here

tell them to lick your tooth socket

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Korean Boomhauer posted:

o yah since the end of the month is happening i'll make the new tungus thred tomorrow nite

hell yeah WERE BACK BABY!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Utz posted:

The Flag that traitors turn their back to, if folded properly, shows no more red.

When you tuck the flap, you unite the States of America in a sacred geometry triangle.

You tuck it behind the legs, as it were. You talk about what a beautiful woman it is. That is the meaning of it. It's quite simple if you understand elementary Gematria.

Geometrically, the strongest structure in the universe is a triangle. Some people say it's the arch, but they are wrong.

From the standpoint of pushing on one side of the triangle, the other two sides push back. Push on one vertex, the other two will not yield. Thus, a properly constructed dam is formed as an arch on its side. However, an arch is considered an open figure, a triangle a closed one.

The symbolism of the flag being folded in a triangular form indicates closing something that is open...but again, that's just an opinion.

buddy, they won't even let me fold the flag

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1409899739106222088

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Utz posted:

hmm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it takes time but i finally realized i actually do have more to offer than most loving employers

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the greatest bit in forums history

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you're doing trups work

:blessed:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

why does he look like an oil painting?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

im hoping it fails so i can work at a restaurant on Knox that my buddy is the GM at and make 200 in a lunch shift like I want to. you're right - this is pretty loving ridiculous. I know its the Mansion but they can kind of gently caress off with this bullshit. I better be paid more than 7.25 if I take this loving job

if the Mansion on Turtle Creek only pays $7.25 it should be burned to the ground

Knox/Henderson is cooler anyway

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

im not sure it was possible to predict this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

so he's totally getting charged?

owned

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Buddykins, let the thread guide your career from now on

i hear someone around these parts is hiring for his band. might be your big break

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

kinda weird how many nickelodeon and disney child actors turn out to either be child molesters or clear victims of abuse (like britney). i'm sure its nothing and there's no actual pattern here

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Mustached Demon posted:

this is Gwen's second Olympic games qualification compared to Scott's zero

I was trying to workshop a dril type post with Olympic training and hating the flag as taking 20 hours a day but my brain is actual pudding right now from lack of sleep

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk18bFIgOS4

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Utz posted:

WEED, Siskiyou County (CBS / AP) — Northern California officers shot and killed a man who pulled a gun as they tried to keep him out of a complex of marijuana farms in an area under evacuation orders as the Lava Fire threatened communities, a sheriff said.

Siskiyou County Sheriff Lyndon LaRouche told The Sacramento Bee the man was trying to drive into the Mount Shasta Vista subdivision on Monday and pointed a handgun at the group of officers that included a sheriff’s deputy and local police.

“Based upon preliminary information, it appears that there might have been a couple rounds fired from the suspect’s firearm,” LaRouche said. “Officers returned fire and aced his base.”

The officers killed the man, who was not immediately identified.

The subdivision has been converted into a huge network of marijuana farms mostly run by Hmong families. The county has banned large-scale marijuana cultivation but thousands of pot greenhouses have sprung up. Law enforcement efforts to shut them down have been countered with claims of racial discrimination.

there's a sheriff named lyndon larouche? lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

rude!!!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/661JDQ3.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tyrp

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
WE ARE EVERYWHERE

A few minutes ago, standing on a beach in Hawaii, taking pictures w my Japanese waifu and daughter.

A middle aged Hawiian dude was sitting on the sand next to us. He asked where we were from and I told him Texas (did not mention living in Japan). He went on to say we had a strong governor, and that Hawaii's governor was a weak titty baby.

Then things got real. He asked if i was vaccinated (and if you've been to Hawaii recently then you know they are in full sheep mode here). I told him "gently caress NO!!!" He laughed and said right on.

Then he got serious and started telling me, "You don't know this, but there's some crazy dark forces out there trying to ruin our way of life, and enslave us all, that whole vaccine thing is a part of it" then he looks up at me and says "Have you ever heard of GESARA OR NESARA?"

I ALMOST poo poo MY PANTS!

It's one thing to be here with you all, but to encounter another pede in the wild IS WILD.

We fist bumped over WWG1WGA, he said he doesn't think theres that many ppl on Hawaii that know what is coming. But after my out of the blue random convo with him, i believe there are more of us out there, silently waiting, trying to spread the word when we can, than we can even imagine.

I'm so excited I have the shakes but I am doing my best to type this into my iphone before I lose the signal.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

the fact that people really don't get that slavery was the American economy in the 18th and early 19t century is flabbergasting. In fact it was the underpinning of the British industrial revolution too, because without American cotton the midlands cloth industry wouldn't have had anything to work with.

I thought England was also able to import cotton from India so they didn’t rely on American cotton the way Northern industry did?

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
can I get the japanese pm doing the yikes after talking to trump?

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Every Olympics POC just need to smile and continue to win the us piles of medals ok??

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Koirhor posted:

can I get the japanese pm doing the yikes after talking to trump?

I don’t have the picture but one of my favorite stories was how the First Lady of Japan pretended not to speak English so she wouldn’t have to talk to Melania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that guy just has amazing hair