Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
there’s a podcast of 3 north eastern natives who have travelled around Canada and include discussions about their lived experience. two of them are indigenous folks to that area and one provides a foreign perspective. it’s called cum town and while it’s a bit tangential at least not state sponsored like your example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in canada its pronounced "cum tone"

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

post your own podcasts or stfu. i dont give a poo poo what you think about any others

For someone on the Most Ignored list at 366 users you sure are bad at using that function.

eta: Make that 367

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xtal posted:

For someone on the Most Ignored list at 366 users you sure are bad at using that function.

Stfu retard. Post the podcast.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Larry Parrish posted:

Stfu retard. Post the podcast.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

you know how for mass shooters and stuff the thinking is to erase their name from history so they don’t get the negative attention they sought? I don’t think that damnatio memoriae should be reserved only to that. posts like this for instance, if I never had to see one like it again, I would feel like some tangible justice had exerted itself upon our universe

just put xtal on ignore already, they aren't going to produce any more content

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

xtal posted:

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i would say embarrassing but clearly you get off on this poo poo you freak

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

just put xtal on ignore already, they aren't going to produce any more content

as already proven on this page, ignore is for cowards

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

xtal posted:

You are such a loser dork.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Can anyone tell me if these numerous posts are worth clicking on?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

xtal posted:

Can anyone tell me if these numerous posts are worth clicking on?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=171559

Hmm nah doesn't look like it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

why would it stand to reason that a poster on many users ignore list would be good, themselve,s at using the ignore feature. somethings not right here...

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

A mass grave. That's the furure of the Left these people stree building by making sure we are only ever deferential to liberals

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I tried to ignore myself but it didn't work :(

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I watched this for a couple of minutes and Chomsky immediately led off with the same routine he did on Bad Faith for an hour, think I'll pass lol

Also Noam please, please retire, you've served your time and don't have to do this anymore!!

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

multijoe posted:

I watched this for a couple of minutes and Chomsky immediately led off with the same routine he did on Bad Faith for an hour, think I'll pass lol

Also Noam please, please retire, you've served your time and don't have to do this anymore!!

Who would they get to replace him in the media? Angela Davis? Or just cause the media is incredibly online just go right to Vaush

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

multijoe posted:

randomly clicked around and his answer to @ 47:48 got a genuine lol out of me. Just the saddest poo poo.

PerilPastry has issued a correction as of 15:56 on Jun 30, 2021

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

KomradeX posted:

Who would they get to replace him in the media? Angela Davis? Or just cause the media is incredibly online just go right to Vaush

yeah it will be Vaush. He's gonna be the face of American leftist thought.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KomradeX posted:

do you think vaush has a book in him

i'd think that'd be a requirement

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Gripweed posted:

That makes me wish I was dead

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gripweed posted:

100%, the D&D morons cite him as a credible leftist.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

100%, the D&D morons cite him as a credible leftist.

what thread lol i gotta see this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my bony fealty posted:

what thread lol i gotta see this

The china thread, lol.

quote:

There have been plenty of collaborated sources in this thread among others collaborating whats happening in Xianjiang, I'm not sure why you think the US Foreign Secretary (or did you mean Secretary of State?) is a bad source but they're usually picked because they are a credible face to present to the international community and possess much expertese on the diplomatic and geopolitical happenings around the world.

Regardless even with the most surface level internet search I can find plenty of sources, such as the BBC and Al Jazeera that collaborate these reports. Yes they refer to Blinken but the main new body of evidence is the report.

Leftist Youtube Vaush actually did a good deal of research to confirm the fact that there's a lot of collaborating evidence. Research stream

You keep repeating and attacking Adrien Zens or the US but the fact is there's loads more evidence then that and most people that I can see in this thread aren't remotely relying on it even if they mention it at all. But you keep repeating it as if it was all people had which isn't true and is deeply disingenuous.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The china thread, lol.

:whitewater:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

those that use the ignore feature post without honor.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The china thread, lol.

I regret asking for this now

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

quote:

Do you have anything to say about the stream that is objectionable? I watched close to the entirety of it and it seems like it is a good primer for the genocide happening in Xinjiang by China in addition to going over the available open source evidence. The history background, the events leading up to today, going over various documents, and so on. I didn't see anything sketchy in there, can you point out any flaws to Vaush's arguments and evidence?

That stream being 6 hours :lmao:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao brynn is my favorite podcast leftist hands down

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

KomradeX posted:

I like them too, but they've got some really dumbass left opinions, cause they're anarchists

Bummer, I like listening to them. :) Ah well, nobody's perfect, they'll come around.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

i say swears online posted:

lmao brynn is my favorite podcast leftist hands down

Ditto

Best Friends posted:

xtal, I'm a lurker here and your endless (often successful) attempts to center any and all conversations on yourself shits everything up. shut the gently caress up you narcissistic, negative-attention obsessed weirdo

if cspam even has mods, please ban him from any and all threads thank you

Ditto

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

in canada its pronounced "cum tone"

"Oh, You're Coming to Town, Eh?"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the happy, talkative dockworker in disco elysium but he's doing cum town bits

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i will never watch this under any circumstances

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

xtal posted:

this number looks higher than the amount of people listening to your podcast :ssh:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Slurious Business, the humiliation fetish podcast

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

it’s a bitcoin podcast for sure

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Noam is good at writing books with a lot of citations but its not like he has any brilliant insights. Even his universal grammar is wrong, though thats just part of the scientific process

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh it's incredibly obvious xtal has three crypto podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

Xtal and you should team up on a new podcast called "Reclamation Project" where you make the argument that white people can and should say slurs. Each week you do a single slur, go into the history of the slur, and how saying the slur is cool.

Xtal the n word guy.