Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
I really would not have made my post if I'd known it would upset so many people. I haven't lit a fire like this in the 'co thread since I mistakenly said the food court pizzas were made in actual pizza ovens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
massive L's being taken left and right itt

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Is there a KS rye whiskey and if not then why

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

massive L's being taken left and right itt

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Goddamn, man, the poor gas station attendant has to work outside in literal brain melting temperatures in Oregon right now. There's almost no way that he's not having heatstroke symptoms. Try having just a tiny bit of empathy.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Shwqa posted:

Can we go back to whining about onions or whatever?

I asked for $25 worth of onions and the fuckin kid filled up a whole pizza box with em! I asked for an over onion slip

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bloodplay it again posted:

I really would not have made my post if I'd known it would upset so many people. I haven't lit a fire like this in the 'co thread since I mistakenly said the food court pizzas were made in actual pizza ovens.

One time i guesstimated the cost of a cotsco (flannel??) Item at around "$9 or $12ish bucks" and some goon got mad at me for not knowing the exact price of the item. Like god drat!

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Bigchops posted:

The hoses are specifically designed not to scratch a car's paint.

He's saying gravel, sand, and other abrasives adhere to the hose and then when its dragged across the car's paint they scratch it up, not that the rubber hose itself scratches up the car.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Nitrousoxide posted:

He's saying gravel, sand, and other abrasives adhere to the hose and then when its dragged across the car's paint they scratch it up, not that the rubber hose itself scratches up the car.

Maybe they should live in a state that you can pump your own gas AND doesn't have gravel goblins coating the hoses in dastardly sand and rocks :smug:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

SirPablo posted:

Anyone get the Girl Scout Thin Mint covered almonds?

They're pretty good, not too sweet nor toothpaste minty, but they're rich and kinda outstay their welcome after a bit. I brought it to a long beach weekend and it was enjoyed but not finished by the group.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Dear Costco,

Please start carrying Terrapin Beer products. Especially Rye Pale Ale. Please and thank you.

God bless,

Pershing

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Where is my GODDAMN onion and relish dispensers u bitches.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QZgH1eP2o

about the gas.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jun 30, 2021

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
One time I got gas and the guy accidentally filled me up with premium instead of regular and I got all flushed and super mad for like 5 seconds. I could hear myself starting to ask for a refund when another part of my brain interrupted and said, "hey. I did the math, and it's like a friggin' dollar." I got super apologetic to the poor guy and we left the engagement amicably.

We got Haunted House for the Atari 2600 when I was a kid, and my father thought it was so lovely he took it back to Sears. The guy there started into a prehistoric version of the "Sorry, sir, we don't accept opened software" but my father ripped into him until the guy, tears in his eyes and sniffing up snot, gave him his fifty bucks back. Don't ever be like my father.

Costco SUP report: The Bodyglove 11' Inflatable SUP was a HUGE hit at the lake. The non-removable fins make it a little more bulky than it should be, but it's otherwise pretty perfect. Also, saw well over 30 other versions of it on the lake, many with different decorations on the top. Must be a super popular seller when it shows up.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

SirPablo posted:

We all exist in this hellscape together. Don't need to go all crab bucket.

After COVID we're all undersocialized pugs visiting the dog park for the first time.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodplay it again posted:

The only thing that frustrates me about the 'co gas pumps is I always seemingly am stuck in the line where people drag the hose across their trunks because the tank is on the other side of the car. Every vehicle I have ever been in has an arrow on the gas gauge to indicate which side the tank is on. Don't make me wait longer just cause you don't wanna wait with the other GMC owners. This lane's for passenger side tanks, bub!!!

You'd really be cursing me out, since I go left because the lines are shorter and pull that super-long hose over the bed of my truck. And then I have an F-150, and it takes a long time to fill because the tank is 36 gallons.

I'm curious, though.... how does the gravel get on the rubber hoses in your state? That's a new one.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
onions

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Johnny Truant posted:

they came into the thread and thought they were going to get praised for telling on themselves that they're an rear end in a top hat snitch

Go away, snitch

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe

GORDON posted:

You'd really be cursing me out, since I go left because the lines are shorter and pull that super-long hose over the bed of my truck. And then I have an F-150, and it takes a long time to fill because the tank is 36 gallons.

I'm curious, though.... how does the gravel get on the rubber hoses in your state? That's a new one.

There is gravel all over my city from construction, and sand from gritting the roads in winter. It gets stuck in tires and dispersed everywhere naturally. Probably the same thing?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
It was me, I’ve been leaving gravel on all the fuel lines, and I’m sorry for all the pain I have caused the forums

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

pnumoman posted:

They're pretty good, not too sweet nor toothpaste minty, but they're rich and kinda outstay their welcome after a bit. I brought it to a long beach weekend and it was enjoyed but not finished by the group.

is it milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

trip report:
the milk tea brown sugar boba bars are back in stock but i did not buy because they’d probably throw my macros off :qq: there was also a couple of boxes of yakitori desserts, like a creme puff but waffley and in yakitori shapes. if i had better self control, i’d buy them up for sure.

i also saw some ice cream sandwiches that looked SO GOOD!!—cookies n cream ice cream between basically two giant oreo cookies.
i went in looking for some regular degular smegular fries but costco only has SWEET POTATO fries?! come to think of it, i’ve never seen regular fries (but i’ve also never looked for them).
picked up a rotisserie chicken and shredded the breast. man, this chicken is dry. im glad im eating it with the caesar salad from the refrigerated section.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Scornful Sexbot posted:

It was me, I’ve been leaving gravel on all the fuel lines, and I’m sorry for all the pain I have caused the forums

You motherfucker.

How bout I buy you a dog?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
No but seriously I wish there was a Kirkland rye. There's always room for more cheap rye.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

durrneez posted:

is it milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Dark. It's a good treat

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

fizzymercury posted:

No but seriously I wish there was a Kirkland rye. There's always room for more cheap rye.

:respek:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I got home with my costco groceries and was going to reward myself with a delicious treat of a strawberry filled croissant but it had too much filling in it so I drove back to the costco and crawled over the counter back into the bakery area and beat an old lady to death with a pizza peel.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

GORDON posted:

gasoline is just watered down oil it builds up and gets sticky

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The only thing better than the dog and drink I had today was the supervisor at Costco being extremely apologetic and agreeing that the dude was acting like "a shithead" and is supposed to verbally confirm the amount of gas he puts in each car and blaming the customer is unacceptable. They said they'd talk to him, but who knows if that's even true, probably not. And I got my money back too. Thus ends the saga of the evil gas man.

Also I got some of the raspberry crumble cookies. These things are god-tier.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

AHH F/UGH posted:

The only thing better than the dog and drink I had today was the supervisor at Costco being extremely apologetic and agreeing that the dude was acting like "a shithead" and is supposed to verbally confirm the amount of gas he puts in each car and blaming the customer is unacceptable. They said they'd talk to him, but who knows if that's even true, probably not. And I got my money back too. Thus ends the saga of the evil gas man.

You know they just didn't want to deal with you so they told you whatever you wanted to hear so you'd go away and leave them alone, right? That's what happened.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
No, let the rear end in a top hat live in his fantasy world where he came out on top of his altercation with the evil corporate entity that is Costco and Costco's champion, The Gas Man.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

AHH F/UGH posted:

Well guess you can set the counter back to 0 for "days since I harassed and treated an employee like poo poo"

Bet that thing has never reached triple digits.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

AHH F/UGH posted:

thanks for updating us, rear end in a top hat snitch

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
Dig up !

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

If you are going to bitch to someone, bitch to the boss of whoever in your company is stealing money and time from employees with that gas policy because drat

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I'm just gonna post to say that I am a baby about my car's paint so I will never fill up on the wrong side because I won't have the hose possibly touching my car as it's pulled across.

Fill, premium, please :cool:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
christ what an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I guarantee the sups and managers immediately started poo poo talking you the second you left.