Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I never even understood why people for some reason were so into the Loki after the first Avengers movie character considering he was just kind of your standard throwaway baddie and there was nothing particularly special about the performance or anything

I think appearing in modern Simpsons is justification of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Odd choice to have Herman as Captain America. Though I expect newer episodes don't have the confederate flag hanging in his shop.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bitterandtwisted posted:

Odd choice to have Herman as Captain America. Though I expect newer episodes don't have the confederate flag hanging in his shop.

winter soldier has a prosthetic arm, maybe thats why?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You're putting more thought into this than anyone writing for The Simpsons has.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
Boy, sure do love these "EPIC CROSSOVERS" we get to have now that Disney owns 90% of all successful IPs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Oh gently caress me

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Is that Barney as Iron Man? Great job

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
That's literally the equivalent of all those Facebook posts that show Batman characters as the Rugrats. There's nothing here except for the easily amused to point and laugh and say "Milhouse as Hawkeye! Hahahaha."

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Simpsons slowly veering into DeviantArt territory.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Who would be Chucky?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Some bizarre character choices there. Carl as Nick Fury, it's just because he's black right? I don't even know what character is playing Captain Marvel there.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

PostNouveau posted:

Some bizarre character choices there. Carl as Nick Fury, it's just because he's black right? I don't even know what character is playing Captain Marvel there.

They only got three black characters, not a lot of choice there!!

And it's supposed to be Helen Lovejoy. Not entirely sure why, my best guess is because she gossips and nags and is kind of a bitch, and that's sort of the right-wing-nerd mental image of Cpt Marvel.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
Cannot wait for the Simpsons to parody Alien, with Ripley played by Bumblebee Guy or something who gives a poo poo, subscribe to Disney+

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dig UP stupid

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Willatron posted:

Cannot wait for the Simpsons to parody Alien, with Ripley played by Bumblebee Guy or something who gives a poo poo, subscribe to Disney+

If ever the sequel to Avatar gets released, I would bet any amount of money that there'll be a lazy Simpsons parody

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Remember when Groening was mad about The Critic crossover? Now here we are....

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
yay i love it when all my favorite Brands come together!! disney should buy the minions so they can do minions simpsons LOL

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Last Chance posted:

Is that Barney as Iron Man? Great job

Barney as Iron Man is the only solid joke there and even then I don't think MCU Tony is a drunk

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Code Jockey posted:

yay i love it when all my favorite Brands come together!! disney should buy the minions so they can do minions simpsons LOL

They're both yellow! IT WRITES ITSELF!

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

WeaponX posted:

Remember when Groening was mad about The Critic crossover? Now here we are....

And of course he has nothing to say about this.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Imagine being the poor Korean animator(s) who has to make that poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sexpig by night posted:

Barney as Iron Man is the only solid joke there and even then I don't think MCU Tony is a drunk

he's a recovering alcoholic

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

Oh is it a reference to Robert Downey Jr. being a drunk? Didn't even think of that.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Last Chance posted:

Oh is it a reference to Robert Downey Jr. being a drunk? Didn't even think of that.

Iron man was drunk in the comics so casting Robert Downey jr. was a bit of a stunt casting at the time.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm honestly surprised they remembered Herman exists. Unless he started to get more focus again in the last few years I think the last time he actually had a plot role was 22 Short Films About Springfield?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

multijoe posted:

I'm honestly surprised they remembered Herman exists. Unless he started to get more focus again in the last few years I think the last time he actually had a plot role was 22 Short Films About Springfield?

Not really. He's been showing up more, which is something because I feel like after 22 Short Films they just disappeared him from the cast for a long time.

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy

Code Jockey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHuLHVHFFKA

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

a minions episode where they all talk like minions would break me honestly

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

That musical sting at the end is wildly appropriate.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Haven't they already done an Avengers parody or am I making that up?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

there was the episode with Homer becoming the incredible bulk, and im sure there's been other stuff. i feel like they made commentary on the MCU using radioactive man?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Not really. He's been showing up more, which is something because I feel like after 22 Short Films they just disappeared him from the cast for a long time.

Supporting cast must be dropping like flies. Just be glad it wasn't Sideshow Mel.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

Haven't they already done an Avengers parody or am I making that up?

It's called Vindicators, like every other Avengers parody.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

the simpsons is bad

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
How long before Bartkira becomes canon.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Brofessor Slayton posted:

It's called Vindicators, like every other Avengers parody.

I looked this up because I’d never seen it and wanted to see how bad it was, and hoo boy it did not disappoint.

Those character designs and synopsis’ are like the stupid poo poo I used to cook up in first grade. Might as well have an anthropomorphic farting butt called “BUTTMAN.”

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

You Are A Elf posted:

an anthropomorphic farting butt called “BUTTMAN.”

Original idea!! DO NOT STEAL!!!!

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

You Are A Elf posted:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Fine! :argh:

Then here’s my new original idea: a fifty foot anthropomorphic farting butt that terrorizes Springfield which The Vindicators must save.

I call it “BUTTZILLA.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

You Are A Elf posted: