Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Give me a ping, Vaseely. One ping only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

We evolved stupid poo poo like the ability to sweat and an arm/torso ratio that allows us to throw things well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImYu9dJM4kQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJzJtm7OfdQ

Birds got flight and the ability to poo poo and piss out of the same hole. Oh and they got to be dinosaurs in the past, we got to be monkeys.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

zoux posted:

Why didn't we evolve anything cool like lightning powers. All we got are these dumb brains that make us have anxiety.

We got the thumbs. thats pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hihohe posted:

Thumbs are pretty much only good for sticking up asses imo.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Biplane posted:

Look at this loser who can't do the thumb magic trick to blow the minds of small children everywhere.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Biplane posted:

I dunno, I found plenty of other things that can be stuck up asses.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hihohe posted:

Achilles tendon in the ankle and some tendon at the base of the skull to keep our heads from flopping around all funny as we run

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I dunno, I found plenty of other things that can be stuck up asses.

These still needed thumbs at some point in their production, and thumbs are needed to operate them well. So really thumbs and asses are the perfect pair

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Biplane posted:

I don't understand. You seem to be saying this to discount their value, but things going up asses is awesome.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

bike tory posted:

These still needed thumbs at some point in their production, and thumbs are needed to operate them well. So really thumbs and asses are the perfect pair

Yeah exactly, you nailed it. Thumbs and asses go together so well i'm beginning to think theres something to creationism

rydiafan posted:

I don't understand. You seem to be saying this to discount their value, but things going up asses is awesome.

Simply bad phrasing by me my friend.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hihohe posted:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/E5Jf30kVEAACaT5.mp4

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Biplane posted:

Thumbs and asses go together so well i'm beginning to think theres something to creationism

lol imagine not knowing that the shape of the human rear end in a top hat is the product of centuries of agricultural engineering

checkmate, theists

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

wizzardstaff posted:

lol imagine not knowing that the shape of the human rear end in a top hat is the product of centuries of agricultural engineering

country boys make do

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

wizzardstaff posted:

checkmate, theists

From...corn?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Donald Rumsfeld is dead and in hell. :toot:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

There's a proper way to announce that in this thread, and its with a picture of Paul Wolfowitz with the caption "RIP Henry Kissinger".

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1410323063762268164

This would also be acceptable.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

zoux posted:

Birds got flight and the ability to poo poo and piss out of the same hole. Oh and they got to be dinosaurs in the past, we got to be monkeys.

don't be so down on yourself, I'm sure with the right fistula you too could poo poo and piss out of the same hole

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

He's gone out into the great unknown unknown.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Hihohe posted:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

zoux posted:

*slams fists on the table* DAMMIT GOD GIVE HUMANS THE OMNI-HOLE!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

We evolved stupid poo poo like the ability to sweat and an arm/torso ratio that allows us to throw things well.

being able to huck poo poo is what got us all the good food back in the day which eventually made us into the monsters we are today!

handaxes were not just great for cutting up meat, but also for whipping at megafauna in large quantities till they died.

and my own supposition: humans still really value throwing skills to this day in sports and for fun...likely because it was really important to us long ago.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

the most popular sport in the world involves kicking a bouncy blunt object. I dont think sport has much to do with hunting prowess anymore

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bike tory posted:

the most popular sport in the world involves kicking a bouncy blunt object. I dont think sport has much to do with hunting prowess anymore

kick deez rocks

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

bike tory posted:

Stamina, speed, agility, kicking things to death, pretending to die so predators leave you alone, football has it all!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImYu9dJM4kQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJzJtm7OfdQ

our most op evolutionary trait is our gut bacteria allowing us to gain more then most other animals when we eat. like a cow has to spend all day eatting with multiple stomachs to gain like 10k calories. i can eat one meal from arbies.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

bike tory posted:

Never eaten a soccer ball then?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Stamina, speed, agility, kicking things to death, pretending to die so predators leave you alone, football has it all!
:hmmyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PastNauticalArabianoryx-mobile.mp4#t=0.01

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
The ultimate gooncave

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Do nothing because running the LEDs all night will cost you less than one dime and you would pay a dime to stay in bed.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't save memes on my phone, but I did find some that I sent to my mom on facebook in 2013.

I don't know what I was thinking with this one. I'm pretty sure mom has no idea what Firefox is.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

zoux posted:

Memes used to suck huh

They became a probation offence on most of the forums for a reason, yes.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14CCqJ0_mO0

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

zoux posted:

Memes used to suck huh

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

My sense of humour has obviously not progressed at all because I've been stuck on "jinkus... pinkus" and "why I got. Bones" since I dug that poo poo up

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo! Piss!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

saddam was a pleb i would of been in the gamer pad not the air vent then they would of never found me.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007